PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Rand Paul: 'Subpoena Hunter Biden and Subpoena the Whistle-Blower'

jimnyc
11-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Once again I agree with Rand, 100%, even if at a rally.

---

Sen. Rand Paul: 'Subpoena Hunter Biden and Subpoena the Whistle-Blower'

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), introduced by President Trump as a "great warrior," told a rally in Kentucky Monday night, "We know the name of the whistle-blower," although he did not reveal it.

Paul also told Republicans to "step up" and subpoena both the whistle-blower and Hunter Biden.

Here are Paul's brief remarks:

President Trump has great courage. He faces down the fake media every day (applause). But Congress needs to step up and have equal courage to defend the president (applause).

Hunter Biden made $50,000 a month. That's the definition of corruption. We know he got it only because of his family connections. We also now know the name of the whistle-blower.

The whistle-blower needs to come before Congress as a material witness because he worked for Joe Biden at the same time Hunter Biden was getting money from corrupt oligarchs. I say tonight to the media, do your job and print his name!

And I say this to my fellow colleagues in Congress, to every Republican in Washington. Step up and subpoena Hunter Biden and subpoena the whistle-blower (applause). And I say to my colleagues, if shifty Schiff will not let Hunter Biden come, and if he will not bring the whistle-blower forward, every Republican in Congress should take a walk and say, this is a farce.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/sen-rand-paul-subpoena-hunter-biden-and-subpoena-whistle-blower