PDA

View Full Version : 'Even on My Worst Days, I'M KILLING IT'

jimnyc
11-06-2019, 08:02 AM
Somehow finding joy or happiness from within performing abortions. But WHY? And "even if" as I like to say - is that what you would like for people to take in about you when they happen to visit, that you find humor in abortion? :rolleyes:

--

'Even on My Worst Days, I'M KILLING IT,' Prominent Abortionist's Plaque Reads

A prominent abortionist who argued before the Supreme Court twice once kept on his desk a placard reading, "Even on my worst days, I'M KILLING IT."

Former Planned Parenthood Clinic Director Abby Johnson unearthed a birthday photo showing the placard alongside a mug with the message: "These are the tears of my staff."

"This is the abortion doctor, Leroy Carhart. He has killed tens of thousands of babies in his lifetime, including those in the third trimester. His staff had a party for his birthday and posted this picture. Look at the sign beside the cake," Johnson wrote on Facebook. "'Even on my worst days, I’M KILLING IT.' You know, at least he’s honest. Eternity will be very scary for him unless he finds repentance. I pray he finds it’s very, very soon."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/even-on-my-worst-days-im-killing-it-prominent-abortionists-plaque-reads/