PDA

View Full Version : Still Vote For Trump If He Shot Someone

jimnyc
11-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Even as a Trump supporter, I'll say - the first thing you do is look to see how to exonerate him? Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer not to see him arrested and jailed, but support has it's limitations. I know and obviously there are folks out there that would vote for him if he were a mass murderer. Getting busted outright for such criminal activity gets you eliminated, IMO. Unless of course he was truly defending his life, or his family's life. So yeah, I suppose the reason why he shot someone would matter, but wouldn't be the way I would question things. I dunno. Just doesn't sound right to instantly say you would still vote for someone even if they shot someone. Maybe at best "I would still vote for him if he shot someone, and the facts of the case show he was defending is life, or the facts of the case show he was defending the life of a family member". So I don't know if it's CNN's wordings or what....

--

PA Swing Voters Tell CNN They Would Still Vote For Trump If He Shot Someone: ‘You’d Have to Know Why He Shot Him’

CNN New Day featured on Wednesday a panel of Pennsylvania voters from swing districts that was moderated by anchor Alisyn Camerota — and two had a jaw-dropping answer when asked what President Donald Trump could do to lose their vote.

The segment had fascinating insights into the minds of voters in a state that is considered critical for whoever will win the 2020 presidential election. CNN’s panel consisted of women who had switched from voting Republican to Democrat or vice versa in previous elections.

The last question in the segment was put to Crystal, who was the most ardently pro-Trump. Camerota asked “Crystal, is there anything he could do that would make you not vote for him?”

Crystal replied “No.”

Camerota then cited an infamous hypothetical scenario once proposed by Trump during the 2016 election, asking “If he shot someone on 5th avenue, would you vote for him?”

Another (unidentified) panelist interjected: “You’d have to know why he shot him.” Crystal agreed, saying, “Yeah, why did he shoot him?”

This segment not only reveals rampantly chauvinistic support for President Trump, but also a cautionary note to pedestrians on Fifth Avenue upon the president’s next visit to New York City.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/pa-swing-voters-tell-cnn-they-could-still-vote-for-trump-if-he-shot-someone-youd-have-to-know-why/