PDA

View Full Version : ABC story, Epstein and the hot mic

jimnyc
11-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Been the major news of the past few days, and I made a previous thread about it. In 2016, ABC was all prepped to spill the beans, and then they weren't. And of course it was Veritas Project that nails them with all of the information/recording.

The next day, ABC releases a statement explaining why things didn't air and what not, BS cover your ass crap.

But yeah, why did all of the other major stations just ignore the story? Hell, for that fact, why has everyone been ignoring so much of this story? And the Clinton/Epstein connection?

--

These Major Outlets Ignored Allegations By ABC’s Amy Robach That The Outlet Killed Her Epstein Story

Project Veritas released a video Tuesday showing ABC’s Amy Robach saying the network shut down her story on the late alleged child sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
The story was widely reported on, with outlets such as Axios and The Associated Press covering it.
Multiple major outlets failed to report on the video, including CBS News and MSNBC. CNN only reported on the story in host Brian Stelter’s newsletter, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis.

Multiple outlets have ignored reporting on ABC News anchor Amy Robach’s moment caught on camera where she accused the network of shutting down her story on the late alleged child sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

Robach was caught on camera, with footage released by Project Veritas on Tuesday, expressing frustration that her interview with Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre was allegedly killed by the network. The anchor said Buckingham Palace threatened ABC News after finding out Prince Andrew was a part of the story and added that she “had all of” the reporting years ago.

“I’ve had this story for three years,” Robach said in the video. “I tried for three years to get it on to no avail, and now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations. And I freaking had all of it. I’m so pissed right now.”

Outlets that covered the story included Axios, The Associated Press, The Daily Beast, Fox News, Vox, The Washington Post and others. Despite the story being covered widely, multiple major outlets failed to report on it.

CNN’s Brian Stelter mentioned Robach’s moment in his newsletter Tuesday, but the outlet has not published a story on its website and hosts ignored the report during Tuesday evening’s news cycle, according to an analysis from the Daily Caller News Foundation, which included a search of key words for broadcast television transcripts.

“Nonetheless, Tuesday’s video clip caused widespread outrage, particularly on the right, with many commenters using it to stoke hatred of the media writ large,” Stelter wrote after summarizing the story. “Personally, the most troubling part to me is Epstein’s usage of high-profile, high-priced lawyers to intimidate news outlets … ”

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the network’s lack of reporting on the story, besides Stelter’s newsletter.

Project Veritas, which released the footage, went after CNN in October. It released leaked footage of various higher-ups at the outlet in an attempt to expose alleged bias and corruption. A CNN staffer recorded phone calls and conversations with other employees, including CNN president Jeff Zucker.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/06/outlets-ignore-abc-amy-robach-jeffrey-epstein/