PDA

View Full Version : The big surprise

09-06-2007, 07:22 PM
I keep hearing all this Al Qaeda talk about them sending us a big surprise on the "glorious day of the Manhatten invasion."

Does anyone think this Al Qaeda threat is serious? is it a concidence we just arrested a bunch of terrorists in a few nations with the help of our allies this past few days?

Whatever happens, be careful the next few days. Especially on 9/11 there might be something going on.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 07:32 PM
where are you hearing this from?

chesswarsnow
09-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I guarantee that if we get a *Big Surprise*.
2. They will like wise get a, *Bigger Surprise*.
3. Don't be, *Surprised * if we take out Mecca.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

-Cp
09-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Al Qaeda Announces New Bin Laden Video

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/09/al-qaeda-announ.html

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070906/D8RG8LCO1.html

09-06-2007, 07:59 PM
where are you hearing this from?

The news... watch it sometime.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 08:07 PM
did you look at the picture of OBL in the new one?

He has no gray in his beard.

This is bullshit and someone is pulling someones leg.

manu1959
09-06-2007, 09:36 PM
I keep hearing all this Al Qaeda talk about them sending us a big surprise on the "glorious day of the Manhatten invasion."

Does anyone think this Al Qaeda threat is serious? is it a concidence we just arrested a bunch of terrorists in a few nations with the help of our allies this past few days?

Whatever happens, be careful the next few days. Especially on 9/11 there might be something going on.

well.....bin laden has a tape comming out....internet chatter is up....ramadan is right arounfd the corner....jewish holidays are right around the corner....and cells have been busted in germany .... jersey .... england .... danmark ..... and sept 11 is comming ..... i think i will stay home....

manu1959
09-06-2007, 09:38 PM
did you look at the picture of OBL in the new one?

He has no gray in his beard.

This is bullshit and someone is pulling someones leg.

did you read that islamic leaders dye their beards to look younger.....ironic huh...

Bin Laden's beard appears to have been dyed, a popular practice among Arab leaders, said Rita Katz, director of the SITE Institute, a Washington-based group that monitors terror messages.

Monkeybone
09-06-2007, 09:40 PM
hey listen guys, if tinyurl.com doesn't say that it is happening, it ain't ok? you must all be reading righty nut jobs propoganda shit. a'duh

but yah, those guys in europe....who knows. just glad that they haven't done anything to our Statue.

JohnDoe
09-06-2007, 09:43 PM

I've heard nothing about the term, "the glorious days of the Manhatten invasion"...where did this come from? Is it their internet chatter?

I did hear about the Bin Laden tape to come out and that it was going to say something like, they have won....against us...

jd

09-06-2007, 10:16 PM
I've heard nothing about the term, "the glorious days of the Manhatten invasion"...where did this come from? Is it their internet chatter?

I did hear about the Bin Laden tape to come out and that it was going to say something like, they have won....against us...

jd

yeah its part of the internet chatters. its what they call 9/11

JohnDoe
09-07-2007, 05:43 AM
did you read that islamic leaders dye their beards to look younger.....ironic huh...

Bin Laden's beard appears to have been dyed, a popular practice among Arab leaders, said Rita Katz, director of the SITE Institute, a Washington-based group that monitors terror messages.

Good to know information, thank you! jd