PDA

View Full Version : Hillary has went over the edge

jimnyc
11-06-2019, 04:52 PM
I knew 2016 was hers, she knew it was hers, and then she blew it. It's been devastating for her. Since, she's come up with about 2,000 reasons and excuses as to why she lost - and it continue to grow to this day!!

And look, if she feels Rudy is guilty of something, or has been acting differently... one would think she could speak like a human being. But watching her cackling over the years and her cackling excuses, and her falling up and down, I should have known better.

The most crooked woman to ever exist in this world, and continues, and is deflecting her stupid ass with alien talk. :rolleyes:

---

Hillary Clinton Says Rudy Giuliani Has ‘Been Possessed’ – Suggests His Brain ‘May Have Been Seized by Aliens’

Crooked Hillary Clinton on Tuesday night suggested Rudy Giuliani’s brain may have been seized by aliens.

Hillary has been on a media blitz lately cheering the Soviet-style impeachment hearings and blaming her 2016 election loss on flashing videos that appear and disappear on the dark web.

Now she’s suggesting Rudy Giuliani is possessed by the devil — classic projection.

“What happened? It’s almost like aliens seized his brain,” Hillary said of Giuliani during an appearance on “The Late Show with James Corden.”

“Truly he’s been possessed,” Hillary added.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/hillary-clinton-says-rudy-giuliani-has-been-possessed-suggests-his-brain-may-have-been-seized-by-aliens-video/

Elessar
11-06-2019, 05:09 PM
She is really unhinged.

Hillary refuses to take responsibility for her own words and deeds, always blaming someone else.
She is worse than a poorly raised teenager.

LongTermGuy
11-06-2019, 05:49 PM
https://us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2016/06/hillary-clinton-has-demanded-that-this-photo-be-romoved-what-should-we-do-make-it-go-viral.png?resize=865,452
https://wizbangblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/wcc11042016.jpg

Russ
11-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Hillary is trying to nudge people into a "Draft Hillary" movement? Fortunately, even the Dems wouldn't do that now.

Elessar
11-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Hillary is trying to nudge people into a "Draft Hillary" movement? Fortunately, even the Dems wouldn't do that now.

I have a strange suspicion that you are correct.

Gunny
11-06-2019, 09:42 PM
I knew 2016 was hers, she knew it was hers, and then she blew it. It's been devastating for her. Since, she's come up with about 2,000 reasons and excuses as to why she lost - and it continue to grow to this day!!

And look, if she feels Rudy is guilty of something, or has been acting differently... one would think she could speak like a human being. But watching her cackling over the years and her cackling excuses, and her falling up and down, I should have known better.

The most crooked woman to ever exist in this world, and continues, and is deflecting her stupid ass with alien talk. :rolleyes:

---

Hillary Clinton Says Rudy Giuliani Has ‘Been Possessed’ – Suggests His Brain ‘May Have Been Seized by Aliens’

Crooked Hillary Clinton on Tuesday night suggested Rudy Giuliani’s brain may have been seized by aliens.

Hillary has been on a media blitz lately cheering the Soviet-style impeachment hearings and blaming her 2016 election loss on flashing videos that appear and disappear on the dark web.

Now she’s suggesting Rudy Giuliani is possessed by the devil — classic projection.

“What happened? It’s almost like aliens seized his brain,” Hillary said of Giuliani during an appearance on “The Late Show with James Corden.”

“Truly he’s been possessed,” Hillary added.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/hillary-clinton-says-rudy-giuliani-has-been-possessed-suggests-his-brain-may-have-been-seized-by-aliens-video/

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Abbey Marie
11-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Hillary’s actions would make the Borgia’s blush.

STTAB
11-07-2019, 12:11 PM

Of course that is what is going on, I posted the same a month ago. She wants the DNC to beg her join the race. It could even happen LOL