PDA

View Full Version : Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions To Announce Alabama Senate Bid

jimnyc
11-06-2019, 05:43 PM
Interesting, just gonna pop right back into his old job?

---

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions To Announce Alabama Senate Bid

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions is expected to announce a run for his old Senate seat in Alabama. Sessions will reportedly make his intentions public before the end of the week, putting months of speculation to rest. Sources close to the matter said steps have already been taken to form a campaign.

Sessions resigned from Congress in 2017 to serve the Trump administration. He experienced a rocky departure a year later following his recusal from the Russia probe.

Some Republicans on Capitol Hill aren’t sure Sessions would have a smooth path to victory.

“I thought he was a great senator, but the whole campaign will be about what Trump said about Sessions,” stated Senator Lindsey Graham. “I just can imagine that’d be kind of ugly – we’ll see what happens.”

If Sessions does decide to join the crowded field of contenders, he would have to do so by the filing deadline on Friday.

https://www.oann.com/former-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-to-announce-alabama-senate-bid/

STTAB
11-07-2019, 12:15 PM
Fuck Jeff Sessions, I'd rather see a Democrat in the Senate as to see that old bastard back in there.