PDA

View Full Version : ‘We Do Not Have a Nation If We Do Not Have Borders’

jimnyc
11-07-2019, 09:39 AM
Well, whaddya know, I agree with a Democrat!! At least about borders...

--

Tulsi Gabbard to Breitbart News: ‘We Do Not Have a Nation If We Do Not Have Borders’

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) told Breitbart News on Thursday morning that “we do not have a nation if we don’t have borders.”

Gabbard, appearing with Breitbart News’ editor-in-chief Alex Marlow on Breitbart News Daily on Sirius XM Patriot 125, is among the ten Democratic presidential candidates who have qualified for the fifth debate Nov. 20.

She fielded a variety of question from Marlow, including questions about domestic policy, starting with immigration.

“The reality is that we do not have a nation if we don’t have borders,” she said. “It’s a false choice for people to say you’re anti-immigrant if you support secure borders. That’s just not the case.”

Gabbard is one of the only candidates who has opposed decriminalizing illegal immigration, and who has opposed providing free health care and free college tuition to illegal aliens.

She has criticized President Donald Trump’s immigration policy, but also departed from the radical stances of her rivals. She declared in the second Democratic presidential debate: “We will have to stop separating children from their parents, make it so that it’s easier for people to seek asylum in this country, make sure that we are securing our borders and making it so that people are able to use our legal immigration system by reforming those laws.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2019/11/07/tulsi-gabbard-to-breitbart-news-we-do-not-have-a-nation-if-we-do-not-have-borders/

pete311
11-07-2019, 09:43 AM
btw, where are the caravans? Did we solve that national emergency yet?

Gunny
11-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Well, whaddya know, I agree with a Democrat!! At least about borders...

--

Tulsi Gabbard to Breitbart News: ‘We Do Not Have a Nation If We Do Not Have Borders’

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) told Breitbart News on Thursday morning that “we do not have a nation if we don’t have borders.”

Gabbard, appearing with Breitbart News’ editor-in-chief Alex Marlow on Breitbart News Daily on Sirius XM Patriot 125, is among the ten Democratic presidential candidates who have qualified for the fifth debate Nov. 20.

She fielded a variety of question from Marlow, including questions about domestic policy, starting with immigration.

“The reality is that we do not have a nation if we don’t have borders,” she said. “It’s a false choice for people to say you’re anti-immigrant if you support secure borders. That’s just not the case.”

Gabbard is one of the only candidates who has opposed decriminalizing illegal immigration, and who has opposed providing free health care and free college tuition to illegal aliens.

She has criticized President Donald Trump’s immigration policy, but also departed from the radical stances of her rivals. She declared in the second Democratic presidential debate: “We will have to stop separating children from their parents, make it so that it’s easier for people to seek asylum in this country, make sure that we are securing our borders and making it so that people are able to use our legal immigration system by reforming those laws.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2019/11/07/tulsi-gabbard-to-breitbart-news-we-do-not-have-a-nation-if-we-do-not-have-borders/My response to her? You live on an island. Illegal immigration is a non-player in your yard. But thanks for playing :)

jimnyc
11-07-2019, 09:53 AM
btw, where are the caravans? Did we solve that national emergency yet?

Pete, I said I will be truly trying my best to fix some things around here, and get rid of some negativity and bring about more positive. Now if you want to stay negative and with one liners and such, that's cool. I will ignore that crap and hope others would do similar. And if you purposely do so to fuck with us, like here and a post #2 reply in a thread already trying to screw it up, you can have your post moved to the cage or be removed from the thread or both. NONE of which I have done here. This thread will just be one more that you destroy by doing just that, starting crap in post #2. But folks can be reminded again as to why and how such posts can kill threads - before I sadly have to move things, of which I don't want to do. But that's YOUR choice, and bothers me not in the slightest either way, as moving or other choices take less than 5 seconds.