PDA

View Full Version : More crap, BS and "threats" from Facebook

jimnyc
11-07-2019, 01:01 PM
This place is getting worse by the day. I dunno, first thought is what it was like with the telephone company, or similar. Same with cable.... You like it or not, but you had little to no choice. And here, while you can complain about FB, and you can just choose not to use their services - but then you kinda lose that unique ability to stay in touch with friends and family all in one place. FB did it first, they are the largest, and it is what it is for now.

But this is retarded. Everyone knows and it's growing by the day. In another thread I just pointed out that even the left/Schiff screwed up and sent out his name.

But like the left, to punish folks, to try and somehow bring harm to them in anyway possible.

--

Facebook Threatens to REMOVE ANY PAGE –Including The Gateway Pundit – For PUBLISHING NAME OF ANTI-TRUMP CIA WHISTLEBLOWER

Democrats are using an anonymous anti-Trump CIA operative in their latest attempt to impeach US President Donald Trump.

It has widely been reported last week that Eric Ciaramella is the name of the whistleblower.

Donald Trump Jr. even tweeted out the Ciaramella’s name.

Democrats know if Eric Ciaramella’s far left associations and background is disseminated their chances to impeach President Trump are widely diminished.

PLEASE REVIEW: The Complete List of DNC “Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella’s Ties to Top Democrats WILL SHOCK YOU!

Democrats, their fake news media outlets and the social media giants do not want Eric Ciaramella’s name released.

On Wednesday night The Gateway Pundit received several warning from Facebook that we violated community standards and our account is “at risk of being unpublished.”

In 2016 The Gateway Pundit was the 4th most influential conservative publisher in the US during the presidential election.

We were also notified from our readers that anyone who reposted our articles were ALSO THREATENED to be unpublished.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/breaking-facebook-threatens-to-remove-any-page-including-the-gateway-pundit-for-publishing-name-of-anti-trump-cia-whistleblower/

SassyLady
11-08-2019, 01:00 AM
This BS is why I quit FB on New Year's Day.

Abbey Marie
11-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Liberals hate free speech.