PDA

View Full Version : ManU 1959....911 poll

manu1959
09-06-2007, 07:51 PM
bush / cheney were the masterminds of 911

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 07:55 PM
I think it was Paris Hilton, this way she could draw attention away from herself and finally party in peace. There's VERY strong evidence to support my claim as well!

manu1959
09-06-2007, 07:57 PM
I think it was Paris Hilton, this way she could draw attention away from herself and finally party in peace. There's VERY strong evidence to support my claim as well!

i have nude pics of her......damn this thread derailed quick..... you and i simply can not be trusted to stay out of the gutter:poke:

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 07:59 PM
i have nude pics of her......damn this thread derailed quick..... you and i simply can not be trusted to stay out of the gutter:poke:

Sorry, man! :)

I have you beat though, I have her video "One night in Paris"!

BTW - this thread was derailed before it was posted. :)

manu1959
09-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Sorry, man! :)

I have you beat though, I have her video "One night in Paris"!

BTW - this thread was derailed before it was posted. :)

dude...i love to derail my own threads....i have that video as well....

Gunny
09-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Get this ..... I think it was Arabs illegally in this country.:tinfoil:

manu1959
09-06-2007, 08:57 PM

they were undocumented cia opperatives....they are all still alive and living with elvis and hoffa and obl on a secrete govt island in the bermuda triangle

Gunny
09-06-2007, 08:58 PM
they were undocumented cia opperatives....they are all still alive and living with elvis and hoffa and obl on a secrete govt island in the bermuda triangle

I always heard Bruce Lee was with them as well .....:poke:

manu1959
09-06-2007, 08:59 PM
I always heard Bruce Lee was with them as well .....:poke:

and jim morrison....

Gunny
09-06-2007, 09:08 PM
and jim morrison....

I'm not going to read the bestseller when they release it ... I'll wait for the TV miniseries.:laugh2:

manu1959
09-06-2007, 09:22 PM
well it sure seems that a majority of americans believe bush / cheney had nothing to do with 911.....

Gunny
09-06-2007, 09:24 PM
well it sure seems that a majority of americans believe bush / cheney had nothing to do with 911.....

Yep, 10. I think that is good number to represent Americans.

So, I can use this poll to start a thread "100% of Americans Believe Bush/Cheney Had Nothing to do with 9/11?"

manu1959
09-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Yep, 10. I think that is good number to represent Americans.

So, I can use this poll to start a thread "100% of Americans Believe Bush/Cheney Had Nothing to do with 9/11?"

yep and you have a poll to back up your claim....

JohnDoe
09-06-2007, 09:36 PM

sheesh, and you complained about 1000 people not being enough! ;) j/k u

btw, you forgot

3. the israelis did it in a false flag operation!!!

and

4. bush and cheney were framed!!!

Abbey Marie
09-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh, come on. Those theories make no sense. Global warming brought down those towers.

manu1959
09-06-2007, 09:42 PM
sheesh, and you complained about 1000 people not being enough! ;) j/k u

btw, you forgot

3. the israelis did it in a false flag operation!!!

and

4. bush and cheney were framed!!!

3. america is a pupet state for israel...the world is controled by jooooos

4. i agree they were set up by clinton plants; george tennant and richard clarke....you do know clinton takes money from arab countries....

hjmick
09-06-2007, 09:57 PM
The Bush and Cheney administration couldn't mastermind a jailbreak out of a paper bag, much less keep it a secret. Don't get me wrong, I voted for them, but the idea that they or their followers could mastermind an event like 9/11 and keep it a secret all these years is beyond moronic. Everybody knows that the only way to keep a secret is if you only tell one person. Then kill that person. I can think of only one administration in recent history that could pull off a 9/11 type conspiracy and get away with it.

(You may detect by my tone that I am less than thrilled with the way this Presidency has turned out, well, you'd be right.)

manu1959
09-06-2007, 09:59 PM
The Bush and Cheney administration couldn't mastermind a jailbreak out of a paper bag, much less keep it a secret. Don't get me wrong, I voted for them, but the idea that they or their followers could mastermind an event like 9/11 and keep it a secret all these years is beyond moronic. Everybody knows that the only way to keep a secret is if you only tell one person. Then kill that person. I can think of only one administration in recent history that could pull off a 9/11 type conspiracy and get away with it.

(You may detect by my tone that I am less than thrilled with the way this Presidency has turned out, well, you'd be right.)

they stole two elections and no one caught them.....they are dumb like foxes.....

Gunny
09-06-2007, 10:09 PM

:clap: Been saying the same thing for years.

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2007, 10:13 PM
and jim morrison....

that's a lie....Elvis would never have let him.....

manu1959
09-06-2007, 11:00 PM
please vote....

Joe Steel
09-07-2007, 05:16 AM

Mastermind?

Bush and Cheney couldn't mastermind their way out of a paper bag.

PostmodernProphet
09-07-2007, 05:32 AM
please vote....

not 'till November.....

shattered
09-07-2007, 05:34 AM

Undoubtedly. :coffee:

Gunny
09-07-2007, 05:59 AM
Mastermind?

DO try to keep up with rest of the class ... already been said ...

jimnyc
09-07-2007, 06:02 AM
Mastermind?

Interesting. You can't even mastermind your way through a single thread on a message board. Or maybe your slowness is all a facade and it's you who masterminded the attacks? Hmmmm....

Joe Steel
09-07-2007, 11:47 AM
DO try to keep up with rest of the class ... already been said ...

For remedial classes, it has to be repeated.

Joe Steel
09-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Interesting. You can't even mastermind your way through a single thread on a message board. Or maybe your slowness is all a facade and it's you who masterminded the attacks? Hmmmm....

You say the most bizarre things. Where do they come from?

TheStripey1
09-07-2007, 11:51 AM

I voted no...

the reason? I haven't seen anything that they have done that even comes close to the sophistication and planning of that attack. Not saying they didn't capitalize upon it to push their agenda, but mastermind it? No way.

TheStripey1
09-07-2007, 11:53 AM

right... the saudis... 15 of them as I recall...

gabosaurus
09-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Bush and Cheney knew zero about the Sept. 11.
Then they did nothing about the attacks. Bush reacted to the attack by sitting in a classroom for half an hour. Then he spent the next 12 hours hiding on an airplane, hoping he didn't run out of Immodium.
Finally, Carl Rove found the answer -- "Saddam did it!"
And thus came the global chaos that continues to engulf us.

Yurt
09-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Undoubtedly. :coffee:

hahah, good one. well someone had to give the libs their "true" poll

Yurt
09-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Bush and Cheney knew zero about the Sept. 11.
Then they did nothing about the attacks. Bush reacted to the attack by sitting in a classroom for half an hour. Then he spent the next 12 hours hiding on an airplane, hoping he didn't run out of Immodium.
Finally, Carl Rove found the answer -- "Saddam did it!"
And thus came the global chaos that continues to engulf us.

You are on your way to truckdriving right seat pilot with that manure mouth gabs.

Ah, at least Bush did not bury his head in some intern's ...................... and then pray for the love of all that is good and not-hillary that no one finds out.......

You have no right to critize a president for 5 minutes of his time on that day, let alone 30 minutes. You did nothing that helped this country in the first 24 hours. You did nothing but WATCH the president. He reacted. He did not create panic. You are a fool if you think his immediate jumping up and going "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, lets go!" would help this country.

He did what my professor did:

Did his job. Kept us in the classroom calm, while THOSE on the ground there DID their job. As someone on their way to an alleged masters in psychology, you should really step back and take a hard look at your beliefs. What do you think the psych damage would have been to those kids if the pres jumped up and started screaming, oh my, oh my, instead of remaining calm, waiting for word, hearing the updates, and then, moving as a general should, NOT when the first drop of blood is spilt, but when a general knows that his troops cannot stop the flow and need their general.