PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wallace: Impeachment Probe ‘An Utterly Polarized, Utterly Partisan Exercise'

jimnyc
11-08-2019, 01:46 PM
I don't care for this guy, but I agree with him here. It's all about the numbers and power at this point.

If the entire congress was democrat, Trump might have something to worry about. At this point, I believe if things were reversed, and the Republicans have a majority in the House, this never makes it out. As is, it will of course, but the numbers will likely stop it in it's tracks in the Senate.

I believe, due to all of the investigations, Russia, the deep state & other things, the hatred has risen to a volcanic level in Washington. Then the SC additions sent things up a level. Before much of this, The Anointed one who's name is Hillary, was literally an expectation and something that was to be, and it was earned and what not. There was also much help in the background to ensure this happened at multiple levels. Her loss sent the supporters into a frenzy. It sent the deep state further, IMO. And it also set off the trigger for plan B and multiple investigations. This brought about way too much anonymity in DC. Truths and facts coming out among lies from all over the place. This helped set off much of the partisan hackery.

Personally, IMO, it's all for nothing as it goes nowhere. That, and so so much of it has already been proven to have been a goal. Much wrongdoing found out about the left and their involvement. And of course, starting next week, we'll start to see whatever facts there are pertaining to everything that went down in Ukraine.

--

Fox’s Chris Wallace: Impeachment Probe ‘An Utterly Polarized, Utterly Partisan Exercise’

Fox News host Chris Wallace branded the impeachment probe against President Donald Trump “an utterly polarized, utterly partisan exercise,” Friday, noting, “No Republicans are jumping ship and joining the Democrats… These two camps are locked in place and it seems that nothing that is being presented is changing either side.”

“Most of the stuff about impeachment, in some way, shape or form we’ve heard before,” declared Wallace, adding that despite the latest impeachment transcripts, “Nothing has changed anything.”

“I mean we’ve had a number of witnesses come up and testify and we’ve had the release of the transcripts of a number of those witnesses, and the three witnesses who are gonna testify on camera this next week, William Taylor, and George Kent, and Marie Yovanovitch,” Wallace proclaimed. “We’ve read all their transcripts and one assumes that they’ll basically say on camera what they said behind closed doors.”

“And look, Democrats obviously think it’s quite incriminating. Republicans think it isn’t. But that’s really the bottom line. It hasn’t changed anything,” he explained. “This is still an utterly polarized, utterly partisan exercise. No Republicans are jumping ship and joining the Democrats. No particular Democrats are jumping ship and joining the Republicans. These two camps are locked in place and it seems that nothing that is being presented is changing either side.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-chris-wallace-impeachment-probe-an-utterly-polarized-utterly-partisan-exercise/