PDA

View Full Version : Surprise huggy!!

jimnyc
11-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Hell, who doesn't like a hug every now and again?

Puggy doesn't!! LOL

https://i.imgur.com/iIMUCPv.jpg

Gunny
11-08-2019, 04:21 PM
I relate to the pug :smoke:

jimnyc
11-08-2019, 05:38 PM
My Pug was very similar at times. While he loved me to death, he simply was never thrilled with being picked up. He will come to you when he wanted to be pet or hug! Otherwise, it was bloody murder! And I don't care if it were me, the wife or even the vet - try to clip his nails and he was whining and screaming to the skies, screaming and telling anyone who could hear him that apparently he was being sexually violated, or so he thought!! :laugh:

Gunny
11-08-2019, 10:04 PM
My Pug was very similar at times. While he loved me to death, he simply was never thrilled with being picked up. He will come to you when he wanted to be pet or hug! Otherwise, it was bloody murder! And I don't care if it were me, the wife or even the vet - try to clip his nails and he was whining and screaming to the skies, screaming and telling anyone who could hear him that apparently he was being sexually violated, or so he thought!! :laugh:Got a cat like that. Can't touch her. If SHE is in the mood, you can pet her. Only my daughter and I can or dare try picking her up :laugh: Used to sleep in my room and she was fine and dandy with occupying my bed so long as I wasn't in it :laugh:

But when the tom kitten comes charging after her old ass? She's right behind my leg :laugh:

Elessar
11-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Animals can be silly.

My cat wakes me up at 0415 for attention and food.

Then if I am working on anything inside he sits at the far side of the room
crying for attention. When I go to him, half of the time he trots off to
play 'chase the kitty'.:laugh: