PDA

View Full Version : Investigating your opponent

jimnyc
11-09-2019, 04:08 PM
So the whole impeachment thing comes down to Trump allegedly trying to get a foreign government to open/start/perform an investigation into one of his political opponents, Joe Biden in this case. Even though Joe publicly stated that he gave a foreign government 6 hours to fire a prosecutor or they did not get the $1 billion in aid. He laughed and said that within 6 hours he was fired. Of course he didn't publicly state that his son was being investigated by this prosecutor. And how he got the job and maintained an insane salary without basically being there. Corruption all the way around, hence the investigation that was taking place on Burisma Holdings. There are other things that need to be investigated for sure, but this is what brought about the complaint.

And there are now multiple investigations taking place by the IG, Barr & Durham. The first report that will be coming out will be about fisa warrant abuses while Trump was running for office - as in he was literally being wrongly spied upon while running for office. Folks ARE going down for this, they have made that clear, it's just a matter of whom. And then there is also an investigation, and reports will eventually come out about what took place entirely leading up to the Russia accusations, by who & when - and what "deep state" involvement there was, and were there even perhaps some retired people involved? And there is a LOT more going on with Ukraine than just Trump's phone call.

So the irony of it all is that Trump is involved in an impeachment inquiry, because he tried to investigate someone who admitted to his wrongdoing to the world And I'm gonna guarantee there were a lot more involved in shenanigans over there than just what Biden stated. Their continued and consistent wrongdoing in Ukraine, and the fisa warrants from the get go, and all the endless folks involved in the Russian BS, lead Trump all the way to being investigated an impeached.

My hope is that the senate clears him by not going along with the BS - and my further hope is that folks get nailed from A-Z. All the people involved in signing off in the fisa warrants - nail them to the wall. Anyone found to have been wrongly spying on a campaign - nail them harder to the wall. Anyone of them involved at all, that were actively involved in trying to stop a campaign while trying to help another, in Hillary. We already saw that the Dem committee and what not were capable of in helping her win the primaries and presidency. They all need to meet nails, IMO.

Gunny
11-09-2019, 05:39 PM
So Biden DOES abuse his authority, strong-arming Ukraine for PERSONAL gain, and the President of the United States can't as the Ukraine if it happened and for details and/or investigate political wrongdoing? Got it :rolleyes:

Just more ridiculousness from the Dems. The problem is, they won't let up. When this fails, it'll be something else. Crap, they couldn't even pin a prostitute to him (rightly or wrongly). My advice to the Dems is they need to hire a competent, outside agency to do their dirty work. They suck at it.