PDA

View Full Version : high school shooting leaves 1 dead,

SassyLady
11-14-2019, 01:17 PM
Shooter was wounded and alive and one of students evacuated

One person is dead and at least three others are injured, two of them critically, after a shooting at a Southern California high school on Thursday morning, officials said.
About an hour and a half after the shooting was reported at about 8 a.m. at Saugus High School in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva (https://twitter.com/LACoSheriff) said the suspect was in custody and being treated at a local hospital.
The Los Angeles County sheriff's department earlier said the suspect was an Asian male wearing black clothing who was last seen at the high school.
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital tweeted it had received four patients. One female was dead, two males were in critical condition, and another male was in good condition, the tweet said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/los-angeles-county-deputies-respond-report-santa-clarita-school-shooting-n1082231

jimnyc
11-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Great, another little deranged lonely nitwit decides to be a copycat for fame and shoot up a school. And now further reason for the left to act like they care so they can further attempt to grab anything guns.

It sucks these folks always take someone elses life and so many lives affected. I hope those in critical condition can get through this.

Kathianne
11-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Seems there were 'rumors' on social media earlier about this high school being a target. If not reported, this is not good. I don't know the number of 'warnings' that have prevented shootings. :(

SassyLady
11-14-2019, 02:58 PM
Second victim deceased.

SassyLady
11-14-2019, 02:59 PM
Seems there were 'rumors' on social media earlier about this high school being a target. If not reported, this is not good. I don't know the number of 'warnings' that have prevented shootings. :(

2 investigations were done that did not lead back to this individual.

Kathianne
11-14-2019, 03:05 PM
Second victim deceased.
Shooter? I just read he was in grave condition.

SassyLady
11-14-2019, 03:11 PM
Shooter? I just read he was in grave condition.

No

SassyLady
11-14-2019, 03:12 PM
Today is shooter's 16th birthday. Something must have triggered him today. His mother and "girlfriend" are at hospital.

Kathianne
11-14-2019, 03:15 PM
Today is shooter's 16th birthday. Something must have triggered him today. His mother and "girlfriend" are at hospital.
Sad. What a horrible time to be a kid.

STTAB
11-14-2019, 04:10 PM
Will we ever get serous about mental health in this country? Or will we just continue to blame guns?

SassyLady
11-14-2019, 04:24 PM
Children need to understand there are consequences for bullying ... to both the bullied and bullier.

Kathianne
11-14-2019, 05:44 PM
Children need to understand there are consequences for bullying ... to both the bullied and bullier.
I agree with that. I also think parents need to make their kids more resilient and to see beyond this minute.