PDA

View Full Version : This is the sort of Democrat that insists that Trump is a criminal who needs to be

STTAB
11-15-2019, 10:33 AM
impeached.

Alcee Hastings , a Democrat from Florida was actually impeached, convicted and removed from his post as a federal judge for bribery and other crimes, including lying under oath and has been investigation for various ethical violations the entire time he's been a Congressman to boot, but "orange man bad"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/junkie/links/hastings102189.htm

oh, for shits and grins here's a video of this motherfucker making a joke about Trump drowning

https://youtu.be/rps7CcxrCGo

Democrats are SCUM

STTAB
11-15-2019, 01:57 PM
15 fucking views and not one comment. Fuck all yall, this is why I don't start many threads. :finger4:

jimnyc
11-15-2019, 02:06 PM
Weird, because you replied to it, I just saw this now. Lots of fun today in politics!

Plus, keep in mind, those 15 views could have been googlebots and MSNbots!

STTAB
11-15-2019, 02:20 PM
Weird, because you replied to it, I just saw this now. Lots of fun today in politics!

Plus, keep in mind, those 15 views could have been googlebots and MSNbots!

Eh I was just bullshitting Jim hence the little emoticon.

jimnyc
11-15-2019, 02:24 PM
Eh I was just bullshitting Jim hence the little emoticon.

All good!

And yeah, back to your point, folks don't know about impeachment anymore and what it's meant for and what it was designed for. But now we're at a point that they will look for anything to run this process, and that's not good for our future.

Some folks in office or judges sometimes truly need it, when investigations pan out actual crimes committed. Not going for impeachment without any evidence of anything and building a case as they go along. :rolleyes:

SassyLady
11-15-2019, 03:13 PM
Ultimate hypocritsy. Democractic predominant skill set.

STTAB
11-15-2019, 03:39 PM
Ultimate hypocritsy. Democractic predominant skill set.
It's the only thing you need to remember about Democrats. Whatever it is that they are accusing you of doing, that's what they are doing.