PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment... Gordan Sondland lined up..

jimnyc
11-20-2019, 10:38 AM
Today's star witness. Many star witnesses thus far - and none have told us jack shit other than the Dems story and their biases - and the rest have outright stated nothing bad went down. Now they will try twisting another one today.

--

Impeachment Inquiry Cheat Sheet: Gordon Sondland’s Past Testimony

Democrats are hoping that U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland will be their breakthrough witness, with polls showing that most Americans are not paying close attention to the impeachment hearings.

Democrats accused Sondland of being part of the “irregular channel” of U.S. policymaking on Ukraine that, they allege, President Donald Trump used to pressure Ukraine into investigating his political rivals.

Sondland has testified that he worked with other officials — mostly former Ambassador Kurt Volker and Secretary of Energy Rick Perry — to convince the Ukrainian president to issue a statement committing to investigations of allegations of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 presidential elections, and an investigation into Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company whose CEO was under investigation for corruption.

Sondland has testified that the president’s personal lawyer, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani had pushed for the statement, presumably on Trump’s behalf.

But Sondland has also testified that he has never known of any “quid pro quo” — and that President Trump told him directly that he wanted “nothing” from Ukraine.

He later amended his testimony to say that he remembered he had a conversation with a Ukrainian official linking withheld military aid to the statement on the investigations, but he also testified that by that late stage in the process, he just “presumed” that was the case but did not know personally.

Key Democratic Talking Points:

1. Democrats are hoping to use Sondland — who claimed to have direct access to Trump — to link the president directly to a “quid pro quo,” trading a White House meeting or military aid for politically helpful investigations.

What Democrats aren’t telling you: Sondland testified during his closed-door deposition that in early September, after Charge d’affaires Bill Taylor texted him asking if the military aid was conditioned on the investigations, that he called Trump directly on September 9 and asked what he wanted from Ukraine. According to Sondland, Trump told him that he wanted “nothing” from Ukraine and there was “no quid pro quo.” Sondland has also testified that nothing about the proposed Ukrainian statement on investigations raised any alarm bells for him and that asking for a statement before a face-to-face meeting would be normal.

2. Democrats plan to grill Sondland about the closed-door testimony of David Holmes, who has alleged that he overheard Sondland speaking directly to the president on July 26, a day after Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Holmes allegedly could hear Trump say “the investigations,” and also said Sondland told him afterwards that Trump cared “more about the investigations” than he did about Ukraine.

What Democrats aren’t telling you: The alleged phone conversation between Trump and Sondland — if the accounts are accurate — would have simply reiterated what Trump himself said to Zelensky the day before on the July 25 call, and what Zelensky promised he would do. That phone call transcript has been released.

3. Democrats will argue that Sondland had no business working on Ukraine policy since he was the U.S. ambassador to the EU. They will argue that the “irregular channel” was meant to bypass the “regular channel” that involved U.S. diplomats at the embassy in Kiev, and the National Security Council. Democrats will also try to attack Sondland’s past experience as a businessman and a donor to the Trump campaign.

What Democrats aren’t telling you: Sondland has testified that as the U.S. Ambassador to the EU, he would have handled countries aspiring to join the EU, which would include Ukraine. Also, after the removal of Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch from Ukraine in May, Sondland said that he was helping to bridge the gap in her absence and before the appointment of Taylor as her replacement in June 2019. Sondland does differ from the other witnesses in that he is not a career public servant, but a former businessman and hotel developer. Democrats have portrayed him as a campaign donor who is unqualified for the job — ignoring decades of practice by both political parties of rewarding donors with ambassadorships. The practice was reportedly egregious during the Obama administration, when it demanded that all ambassadors resign their post upon taking office, and more than 40 percent were political appointees instead of career diplomats.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/20/impeachment-cheat-sheet-gordon-sondland/

High_Plains_Drifter
11-20-2019, 11:06 AM
Didn't Pompeo tell that bubble head NOT to show up?

jimnyc
11-20-2019, 11:11 AM
Didn't Pompeo tell that bubble head NOT to show up?

Who knows. It's all a show, IMO. One statement weeks ago and now another in front of cameras. And these changes don't matter much, as Schiff won't allow for certain questions and to prove this crap. The only way we know is based on Twitter and internet news sites to find out the facts and truth.

I almost can't wait for this to hit the senate, where at least the full truth will come out, and no one on the left will be able to hide & all questions will be on the table. But quite frankly, I don't think it should go that far. In a real world, this would get laughed out of court and dismissed based on the prosecution not showing any case. - unless one wants ONLY to rely on the show questions of course. :rolleyes:

pete311
11-20-2019, 11:31 AM
Ken Starr talking on Fox News, lead prosecutor in Clinton impeachment hearings: “There is now proof that the President (Trump) committed the crime of bribery...This has been one of those bombshell days.”
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1197192997835808769

High_Plains_Drifter
11-20-2019, 11:44 AM
Ken Starr talking on Fox News, lead prosecutor in Clinton impeachment hearings: “There is now proof that the President (Trump) committed the crime of bribery...This has been one of those bombshell days.”
Starr was REPEATING what Adam ScHITt said, and ScHITt is one of the biggest LIARS on the planet. That was NOT Starr's position.

If this goes to the Senate, ScHITt will get RIPPED A NEW ORIFICE. He better lawyer up, because he could wind up being indicted.

pete311
11-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Where is Ken Starr saying that? I don't see it... I only see some unknown dude on twitter...

The fox news clip is the tweet

High_Plains_Drifter
11-20-2019, 11:48 AM
The fox news clip is the tweet
Reread my reply above. I had to edit it.

Why try to LIE so much, and try and pass of misleading crap as fact?

pete311
11-20-2019, 11:49 AM
Ken Starr was relaying Schiff's opinion. That is clear now. Sorry for the confusion.

jimnyc
11-20-2019, 01:35 PM

This means nothing in the grand scheme of things, no different than other news personalities offering opinions, like Napalitano, Dershowitz and many others.

I see no proof of anything really, and definitely no proof of bribery of any sort. I see a lot of changed testimony, 2 instances of perjury thus far and basically everyone stating that they saw no crime.

Does Starr state specifically anywhere where he sees this supposed bribery? Or is his version just opinion of hearsay as well?

High_Plains_Drifter
11-20-2019, 01:54 PM
But OH BOY... bubble head, pixie lipped, bug eyed, pencil neck Adam ScHITt thinks HE HAS HIS IMPEACHMENT NOW. He thinks Sondland GAVE HIM what he needed. ScHITt could BARELY CONTAIN himself on his piss break speaking to his BREATHLESSLY WAITING DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING sheeple.

REGARDLESS to Sondland's testimony that he ASKED TRUMP FIRST HAND, "what do you want from Ukraine," and the president TOLD HIM, "I WANT NOTHING, I WANT NOTHING, I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO." That should have ENDED IT, RIGHT THERE, but NO, Sondland had to go on to tell ScHITt how he "FELT," and that's what the democrats are going to impeach the president on, "HOW SOMEONE FELT." It's the most CORRUPT, ONE SIDED, SHIT SHOW in the HISTORY of this nation.

jimnyc
11-20-2019, 03:59 PM
"Come on, baby, let's do the twist"

Chubby Checker called this one a long time ago!! :laugh:

Seriously though, it's just one big twist game. We can watch this thing with our own eyes, and listen to testimony directly - but the news will tell yest another story, and then some of the kooky left will tell yet even another story! Anything but the truth. :rolleyes:

--

AP, CNN, NYT Twist Sondland Testimony on Ukraine

As Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the E.U., testified before the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday, news outlets twisted his words against President Donald Trump, in service of the Democrats' impeachment narrative.

First, the Associated Press (AP) tweeted that Trump contradicted Sondland's testimony. "Contradicting the testimony of his own ambassador, President Trump says he wanted 'nothing' from Ukraine and says the [Impeachment hearings] should be brought to an end," the tweet read. In fact, Trump was quoting Sondland's testimony in his remarks.

AP deleted the tweet. "An earlier tweet that didn’t make clear that President Trump was quoting from Gordon Sondland’s testimony in which he was quoting Trump has been deleted," the news outlet admitted.

UPDATE: The Associated Press has deleted this false tweet https://t.co/AWZxMa1Axg pic.twitter.com/TRX1TvZHEZ

— Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TrumpWarRoom) November 20, 2019

During his testimony, Sondland told Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chairman of the committee, "I finally called the president... I believe I just asked him an open-ended question. 'What do you want from Ukraine? I keep hearing all these different ideas and theories and this and that. What do you want?'"

"It was a very short abrupt conversation, he was not in a good mood, and he just said, 'I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing,' something to that effect," the ambassador said.

Yet this did not stop other liberal-leaning media outlets from twisting Sondland's testimony in similar ways. During the testimony, a CNN chyron blasted the words, "SONDLAND: I PRESSURED UKRAINE AT 'EXPRESS DIRECTION' OF TRUMP."

As Trump campaign Communications Director Tim Murtagh tweeted, the chyron was "factually wrong."

This @CNN chyron is factually wrong.

Sondland testified that he NEVER heard President Trump link aid to investigations.

In fact, he said POTUS told him “I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo.” pic.twitter.com/3C4AgrspUI

— Tim Murtaugh (@TimMurtaugh) November 20, 2019

Sondland did testify using the words "express direction," but not in regards to allegedly pressuring Ukraine. "First, Secretary Perry, Ambassador Volker and I worked with Mr. Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine matters at the express direction of the President of the United States," he said.

Yet The New York Times also twisted Sondland's words in a similar manner. An online headline claimed, "'We Followed the President's Orders' on Ukraine Pressure Campaign, Sondland Says."

The New York Times: 'We Followed the President's Orders' on Ukraine Pressure Campaign, Sondland Says pic.twitter.com/YQXPiNM4UU

— Keith Boykin (@keithboykin) November 20, 2019

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/fake-news-ap-cnn-nyt-twist-sondland-testimony-on-ukraine/

High_Plains_Drifter
11-20-2019, 04:15 PM
The dems think they hit a home run, but Jim Jordan nailed Sondland's ball sack to the floor, and made him ADMIT that President Trump TOLD HIM, he wanted NOTHING, NO QUID PRO QUO, and that Sondland only PRESUMED there was.

Well of COURSE he did. You have to know that Sondland is another little BUTT HURT JERK OFF DEEP STATE NEVER TRUMPER. These people crawled straight out of the TOILET. They should all face charges for CONSPIRACY TO FRAME AND REMOVE A DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and if this FREAK SHOW does get to the senate, THEY WILL. I hope they're ready for THAT, because there won't be any little BIG EYED, PIXIE LIPPED, PENCIL NECKED ScHITt stain PROTECTING THEM. They WILL have to answer VERY TOUGH QUESTIONS, and if they're found to have LIED, then oh well, I hope you like JAIL HOUSE ORANGE.

There's an IG reporting coming out too, and Barr just issued a VERY OMINOUS WARNING to those involved with this THREE YEAR LONG COUP against the president. Supposed to be out first week in Dec. This is the REAL BOMB that's coming. If I was a democrat involved in this CRAP, I'd honestly be scared SHITLESS.

jimnyc
11-20-2019, 04:21 PM
---

GOP Holds Firm in Wake of Sondland Testimony: ‘Democrats’ Smear Campaign Is Falling Apart’

The GOP is standing firm in the wake of Ambassador Gordon Sondland’s Wednesday testimony, particularly highlighting his admission that he never heard President Trump tell him that aid to Ukraine was contingent on an investigation into the Bidens.

Sondland testified on Wednesday that Trump “never told me directly that the aid was conditioned” on the investigations and did not recall Trump “ever talking to me about any security assistance, ever.” He told Democrat counsel Daniel Goldman that no one told him aid was tied to anything, adding, “I was presuming it was.”

“No quid pro quo … that’s all I got from President Trump,” Sondland repeated during the testimony.

Moreover, Sondland said in his opening statement that “no one shared any concerns” with him regarding Trump’s July 25 call with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky, at the relevant time.

Republicans across the board are standing firm in their stance that the partisan impeachment inquiry is a bust.

“Case closed ⇨ Ambassador Sondland just testified under oath that he NEVER heard the president say there were conditions on aid to Ukraine,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said. “Democrats’ smear campaign is falling apart”:

https://i.imgur.com/NkP2wkM.png

“Sondland SPECULATED why there was a hold on aid & shared his GUESS re linkage; a reminder why the depo transcript of Mark Sandy from OMB should’ve been released by now,” Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) said.

“Inconvenient truth: POTUS told Sondland ‘no quid pro quo’ & the aid was released w/out any new investigations,” he added:

https://i.imgur.com/MbtXwTy.png

“Gordon Sondland was clear: ‘I’ve never heard from President Trump that the aid (to Ukraine) was conditioned on the investigations,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) said.

“So what did @realDonaldTrump say when Sondland DID talk to him?” he continued. “Sondland, quoting POTUS: ‘I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo'”:

https://i.imgur.com/z7iB2ib.png

https://i.imgur.com/D14OjBo.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/20/gop-holds-firm-in-wake-of-sondland-testimony-democrats-smear-campaign-is-falling-apart/

Republicans to Subpoena Whistleblower, Hunter Biden, Alexandra Chalupa

Republicans intend to subpoena testimony and documents related to the anonymous whistleblower, Hunter Biden, and Democratic National Committee contractor Alexandra Chalupa, according to a letter they sent to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA).

“Although Speaker Pelosi promised that Democrats would ‘treat the President with fairness,’ you have repeatedly prevented Republicans from fully and fairly examining issues central to the Democrats’ ‘impeachment inquiry,’” House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) and Oversight and Reform Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan (R-OH) wrote in a November 20, 2019, letter.

“We therefore write to inform you that we intend to subpoena testimony and records in an attempt to inject some semblance of fairness and objectivity into your one-side and partisan inquiry,” they said.

On the whistleblower, they wrote that the whistleblower’s testimony is “necessary for a full and fair understanding of all relevant facts.” They wrote:

The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community reported that the whistleblower had a political bias against President Trump and public reports suggest that the whistleblower worked closely with former Vice President Joe Biden. In addition, there are multiple discrepancies between the whistleblower’s complaint — the piece of evidence central to the Democrat’ inquiry — and the closed testimony of the witnesses. For these reasons, we must assess the whistleblower’s credibility and the sources he or she utilized to develop the anonymous complaint.

On Biden, they wrote that since witnesses raised the issue of Hunter Biden getting paid $50,000 per month for sitting on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company that was under investigation, learning more about it would be “directly relevant to the inquiry”:

According to the New York Times, Hunter Biden was ‘part of a broad effort by Burisma to bring in well-connected Democrats during a period when the company was facing investigations backed not just by domestic Ukrainian forces but by officials in the Obama administration.’ Reports suggest that Burisma paid Hunter Biden $50,000 per month through a company called Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC. Because witnesses explained that Hunter Biden’s presence on Burisma’s board raised concerns during the Obama Administration and President Trump briefly raised this issue during his phone call with President Zelensky, this information is directly relevant to the Democrats’ ‘impeachment inquiry.’

On Chalupa, they also wrote that her testimony would be “directly relevant” since witnesses have testified that Trump believed the Ukrainians “tried to take [him] down”:

In August 2016, less than three months before the election, Valeriy Chaly, then-Ukrainian Ambassador to the United States, authored an op-ed in a U.S. newspaper criticizing candidate Trump. In addition, in January 2017, Politico reported about Ukrainian government’s effort to ‘sabotage’ the Trump campaign in 2016 by working closely with the media and a Democratic National Committee consultant named Alexandra Chalupa. The Politico article detailed how Chalupa ‘traded information and leads’ with staff at the Ukrainian embassy and how the Ukrainian embassy ‘worked directly with reporters researching Trump, [Trump campaign manager Paul] Manafort, and Russia to point them in the right directions.’ Because witnesses testified that President Trump believed that Ukraine ‘tried to take [him] down’ in 2016, this information is directly relevant to the Democrats’ ‘impeachment inquiry.’

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/20/republicans-to-subpoena-whistleblower-hunter-biden-alexandra-chalupa/

jimnyc
11-20-2019, 04:26 PM
Trump is right to an extent. Well, it's not really over. The Dems don't care about truth, facts, appearances.... nothing will stop them. But it's over whether they continue or not. Unless they have something more, of which they do not, it's basically over. And IMO, this whole thing thus far has went way worse for the Dems than I had even thought.

--

Gordon Sondland: ‘President Trump Never Told Me Aid Was Conditioned’ on Investigations

U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland appeared to contradict himself in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee during testimony Wednesday in the fifth public hearing as part of the impeachment inquiry.

At first, under questioning from Democratic counsel Daniel Goldman, Sondland agreed that “the only logical conclusion” was that aid to Ukraine was being held up until Ukraine announced investigations that President Donald Trump had requested into the 2016 elections and into Burisma, a company tied to the Bidens.

But then, Sondland said, “President Trump never told me directly that the aid was conditioned” on the investigations; “I never heard from President Trump that aid was conditioned on an announcement” of investigations; and that “I don’t recall President Trump ever talking to me about any security assistance, ever.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/20/gordon-sondland-trump-never-told-me-aid-was-conditioned-on-investigations/

‘It’s All Over’ — Donald Trump Cites Gordon Sondland’s Testimony as Impeachment Exoneration

President Donald Trump emphasized Wednesday he told Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland he wanted no quid pro quo with Ukraine.

Trump referred to Sondland’s testimony as the ambassador testified to the House Intelligence Committee.

“That means it’s all over,” Trump said to reporters as he left the White House, adding he “turned off the television” after he heard Sondland’s recollection of a call he had with the president about Ukraine.

Sondland testified Trump told him twice that he wanted nothing from Ukraine, other than President Zelensky to do the right thing.

The president read off the testimony transcript from his notes as he left the White House for Texas to visit an Apple computer manufacturing plant.

“It was a very short and abrupt conversation that he had with me,” Trump said.

Trump recalled Sondland repeatedly asked him what he wanted from Ukraine.

“I want nothing, I said it twice,” Trump said, adding again he said he wanted “no quid pro quo.”

Trump scolded reporters at the White House, saying,”If you weren’t fake news, you would cover it properly.”

The only part of Sondland’s testimony that Trump disputed was Sondland’s assertion that the president was in a bad mood during the call.

“I’m always in a good mood, I don’t know what that is,” he said.

Trump again distanced himself from Sondland, saying he only spoke to him a few times.

“I don’t know him very well,” Trump said, recalling that Sondland supported other Republicans in the 2016 presidential primary. “I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well. He seems like a nice guy though.”

Trump repeated his claim on Twitter, after leaving the White House.

https://i.imgur.com/0KtQeGt.png

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/20/donald-trump-cites-gordon-sondlands-testimony-as-impeachment-exoneration/

High_Plains_Drifter
11-20-2019, 04:38 PM
The little granny that lives in the toilet district of CA is going to have to be the one to put an end to this FARCE, but will she? I doubt it. I think she's lost complete control of the democrat party. It's AOC and the band of 3 that control the dems, and remember what that muslim whore Talib said after she won her election, "now let's go impeach the MOTHER FUCKER." That's what's really behind this, and why Nancy probably won't end it. She's SCARED of AOC plus 3 and what they'd do and say if she pulled the plug on the impeachment.

The democrats are actually in a world of SHIT right now, figuratively, and LITERALLY. Not a good day to be a democrat. But it's about to get a WHOLE lot WORSE.

jimnyc
11-20-2019, 05:13 PM
Unbelievable. Just like Schiff, and his ability to directly look at the camera and outright make shit up - the media seems to be winging it on opinion alone. Who needs to be reporting any facts to the American people? :rolleyes:

---

Nets Cheer Sondland ‘Directly Implicating’ Trump...Then Admit He Didn’t

During an 11:00 a.m. ET hour break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearing, all three broadcast networks eagerly proclaimed the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland, was “directly implicating” President Trump in a “quid pro quo” with Ukraine. However, just minutes later, those same networks admitted that Sondland never heard any such thing directly from the President.

“Well, Gordon Sondland, clearly the man of the hour there, as we are halfway through the questioning,” Nightly News anchor Lester Holt declared during NBC’s special coverage. He further claimed that Sondland “dropped a lot of bombshells” and “Is now implicating the President directly.” He emphasized that Sondland “had direct communications with the President.”

In almost identical fashion, during CBS’s special coverage, Evening News anchor Norah O’Donnell gushed over the “stunning testimony” from “life-long Republican” Sondland “essentially directly implicating the President of the United States, his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and also saying that the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and others...” She added that he “essentially said this was done at the direct expression of the President.”

“There you have it. The most consequential testimony yet in this impeachment investigation....and you can count the headlines,” Good Morning America co-host George Stephanopoulos announced during ABC’s special coverage. He told viewers Sondland was “implicating not only the President, at his direction, not only Rudy Giuliani, the President’s lawyer, but also the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the Vice President Mike Pence, the National Security Advisor John Bolton, and others on the National Security Council.”

The only problem with those pronouncements? They weren’t true.

Less than five minutes after Holt claimed Sondland was “directly implicating” the President, NBC News legal analyst and former Obama administration official Neal Katyal quietly acknowledged: “Sondland never said that Trump directly ordered him to withhold the aid or to withhold the White House meeting. It was done through someone, a conduit, Giuliani.”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/11/20/nets-cheer-sondland-directly-implicating-trumpthen-admit-he-didnt

And then you have MSNBC. Who knows, they probably shot the news yesterday. :rolleyes: They will lie, omit things like the Dems are doing, dramatize.... it's "almost" as if they are trying to tell a story, to dictate things to voters. Seriously, today changed everything? :laugh:

MSNBCers: Sondland Took a ‘Blow Torch’ to Trump Defense

MSNBC hosts Brian Williams and Nicolle Wallace, on Wednesday, proclaimed Ambassador Gordon Sondland’s testimony was a “blow torch” to Donald Trump’s defense.

After the first part of the hearing was over, Williams came on the air to call it a “blow torch” and “stunning testimony.” His co-host Wallace added that Sondland was “taking a blow torch to every defense Donald Trump has offered....today changed everything.”

BRIAN WILLIAMS: Well, you heard the man, the chairman says a five or ten minute break, giving us a chance to introduce our friends and have our first discussion. As part of our live coverage of the blow torch testimony this morning from Gordon Sondland, an owner of a chain of hotels from the Pacific Northwest. Wrote a $1 million check to the inauguration and turns out to be the guy who has offered the most stunning testimony.

NICOLLE WALLACE: He has been compared to everything this morning, Brian, from John Dean to as you said, taking a blow torch to every defense Donald Trump has offered. We don’t say this very often anymore because it’s rarely true. But I think today changed everything. I think Gordon Sondland’s testimony today changed everything.

MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson, later on in the segment, claimed the administration operated like the “mob” and concluded “I think this is a really rough day for the Republicans.”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2019/11/20/msnbcers-sondland-took-blow-torch-trump-defense

Gunny
11-20-2019, 07:57 PM
Ken Starr was relaying Schiff's opinion. That is clear now. Sorry for the confusion.Got a little happy for a minute there, huh ? pete311 :)

LongTermGuy
11-20-2019, 09:54 PM
`Jordan, Stefanik respond to Sondland's impeachment testimony`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S62Lf4pY_Y

LongTermGuy
11-20-2019, 10:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ2Me3jWsAELXXN?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
11-20-2019, 10:12 PM
Seems like his assumptions, only `changed recently` when liberal activists started boycotting his hotels, since he made it very clear that Trump specifically told him “no quid pro quo”
That’s probably why he left out that little detail in his 23 page opening today!

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2019/11/05/gettyimages-1181632254_wide-cbbcc2fa76ba43bdb1d35a5c33eb599939e414ea-s1200.jpg

Kathianne
11-21-2019, 11:19 AM
Feud posts taken to cage.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-21-2019, 11:24 AM
Feud posts taken to cage.
Feud not started by me, and won't be carried on by me in the cage.

Thank you for removing the trash.