PDA

View Full Version : Take Bumbling Biden or Suffer a Rust Belt 'Blowout'!

jimnyc
11-21-2019, 12:31 PM
And as I said - he's toast, for quite some time now, and yet here they are thinking they will need to settle on Joe in order to be competitive in 2020. And the Dems and the media for the most part have been being gentle, giving him a pass. The instant he went on his own and is their choice, and then must answer fully to both sides...

--

Morning Joe: Take Bumbling Biden or Suffer a Rust Belt 'Blowout'!

The Democrats are facing a grim choice for 2020. Nominate someone who they fear can't complete a sentence and wanders off in his thoughts, or take one of the other contenders and face the prospect of an "electoral blowout" in the Rust Belt again.

That was the take of much of the Morning Joe crew today. Joe Scarborough began by panning Biden's performance in last night's debate. When AP's Jonathan Lemire said Biden appeared shaky "at times," Scarborough challenged him: "at times?" Which is to say, Biden was serially shaky: "struggling, closing his eyes, having trouble finding words, sentences are jumbled, words are jumbled."

Joe opined that Biden has the best chance of beating President Trump—if he's on his game, but questioned whether the media is grading Biden on a scale [or curve], Scarborough said: "are we afraid to say that a lot of his sentences don't make sense; he's having trouble completing thoughts?"

You'll note Mika Brzezinski shaking her head in disagreement at 1:06 into the clip, and sure enough, she proceeded to stick up for Biden: "whether his performance on a debate stage with 12 other people in 30 seconds or less is pitch-perfect, I'm not sure it matters . . . In some ways, back to your point, Joe: is he being graded differently? I almost think the opposite is happening."

Scarborough literally whistled in amazement: "you've got to be able to complete a sentence if you're running for president."

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2019/11/21/mika-goes-bat-biden-so-what-if-he-cant-complete-sentence-0

High_Plains_Drifter
11-21-2019, 01:00 PM
I'll tell ya, if my little podunk town here in SW WI is any indication, people here LIKE president Trump, and not only are all the same people that voted for him the first time going to again, but he's GAINED support here. I've talked to a few people already that said they just didn't vote last time, but are going to vote for Trump this time, and these are FARMERS. They know the DEMOCRATS have been WASTING TIME for THREE YEARS on this unhinged get rid of Trump crusade, and Trump has been working on trade deals that will benefit them greatly, but the democrats are HOLDING IT UP. They KNOW the US/Canada/Mexico trade deal has been sitting on Pelosi's desk for TEN MONTHS, and she won't sign it because it would be another WIN for Trump, but it would ALSO be a WIN for the FARMERS, and yes, THEY KNOW IT, and they know who's been HOLDING IT UP.

So I don't think it'll matter WHO the dems run, they're going to get stomped by Trump here in WI. The farmers here know that outstanding trade deal that will benefit THEM will probably DISAPPEAR if we get another DEMTRASH in the White House.