PDA

View Full Version : Mark Your Calendars, the 'Damning' FISA Abuse Report Is Coming Soon!

jimnyc
11-21-2019, 03:33 PM
Supposedly December 9th. And I'll believe it when I see it, as I've been hearing about this impending report for awhile now.

I want this report, the testimony is great too, then of course Barr and Durham. I know I keep saying this, but as you can see things are very one sided in congress right now, and I want to see ALL of the truth, with neither side having an advantage.

--

Mark Your Calendars, the 'Damning' FISA Abuse Report Is Coming Soon!

On Wednesday, Senator Lindsey Graham announced that the DOJ Inspector General report on Obama administration FISA abuse during the 2016 election will be released on December 9.

"It'll be December 9th — you'll get the report," Graham told Sean Hannity. "That's locked."

[
Inspector General Michael] Horowitz told congressional lawmakers in an October letter that his investigation and ensuing report were nearing their conclusion.
The "lengthy" draft report "concerns sensitive national security and law enforcement matters," Horowitz wrote in the letter, adding that he anticipated "the final report will be released publicly with few redactions."

Horowitz noted that he did not anticipate a need to prepare or issue "separate classified and public versions of the report."

"After we receive the final classification markings from the Department and the FBI, we will then proceed with our usual process for preparing a final report, including ensuring that appropriate reviews occur for accuracy and comment purposes," Horowitz wrote in the letter. "Once begun, we do not anticipate the time for that review to be lengthy."

Graham also noted on Twitter that Inspector General Horowitz will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday, December 11.

Department of Justice Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz has accepted an invitation to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, December 11.

The IG's report will be released on Monday, December 9.https://t.co/V1AzeRGARh

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) November 21, 2019

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/mark-your-calendars-the-fisa-abuse-report-is-coming-soon/

High_Plains_Drifter
11-21-2019, 04:33 PM
Yep... that's the PROMISED release date, but I'll believe it when I see it. We've been given more than one release date already, only to be pushed back.

But the thing is, the more Barr looked, the more he found, and he had to hire Durham to help and expand the investigation into a CRIMINAL investigation. So I can kinda understand how it kept taking longer than they expected. They probably never expected to find so much CORRUPTION.

I think it's release is going to cause a THERMO NUCLEAR MELT DOWN on the left though, because some of their DARLINGS are going to in deep shit... Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Steele, Ohr... it's a long, LONG list, and I think it's going to go all the way up to OBAMA, and I think for a lot of people, the FACTS that come out in this report will be the FIRST TIME MANY have EVER HEARD IT, because they SURELY didn't hear any of the TRUTH from the democrat propaganda wing. There's going to be a lot of little SNOWFLAKES in SHOCK.