PDA

View Full Version : Screw You All Sorry AZZ Crooked Democrats...Karmas Coming Soon!!

LongTermGuy
11-21-2019, 10:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1197661101929811969/Z6tphLMY?format=jpg&name=small
Dems could draft 4 articles of impeachment, GOP plans for full Senate trial....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-articles-senate-trial-republicans

High_Plains_Drifter
11-21-2019, 11:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1197661101929811969/Z6tphLMY?format=jpg&name=small
Dems could draft 4 articles of impeachment, GOP plans for full Senate trial....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-articles-senate-trial-republicans
If the democrats are STUPID enough to write up articles of impeachment, go through that next phase where there can be even MORE hearings, and then vote on the articles, and actually PASS one, some or all of them, then they're far more STUPID and DERANGED than I ever thought they were. First of all, this impeachment farce is a SINKING SHIP. Public opinion is turning on them like a rabid junk yard dog, so they're really not impeaching Trump, they're impeaching THEMSELVES.

And if this DOES get to the senate, then it's going to be CUSTER'S LAST STAND. The democrats won't even have a PARTY left after the republicans get done with them, because that opens up a HUGE can of worms where the repubs can call ANYONE, including ScHITt, or the non whistle blower whistle blower, for ANYTHING, and it ain't over until they say it's over. Have the democrats even thought about the DAMAGE the repubs can do? They have to be BLIND RETARDED to WANT this impeachment FARCE to actually get to the senate.

But... let 'em. I think by now the repubs know they have the upper hand. They know the wind is at their backs and they have the public behind them. They're actually sticking together and learning how to FIGHT, and I do think a lot of that is BECAUSE of president Trump. They know they could SLAUGHTER the democrats with a senate trial, so I think they're actually thinking... BRING IT... LET'S DANCE!! Have a senate trial where they can EXPOSE all the CORRUPTION and LYING the democrats have been doing, and do it RIGHT BEFORE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. It's a GOLDEN GOOSE for the republicans.

del
11-22-2019, 12:40 PM
The cowards in the Senate will give their Dear Leader a pass.

Unfortunately, this will result in the Senate flipping to the Democrats.

Tough break, guys. lol

Gunny
11-22-2019, 09:27 PM

Tough break, guys. lolGee. Not giving the dems what they want will flip the Senate to the Dems :rolleyes:

Or maybe the voters have seen enough of this Dem-led-carnival side show and will vote accordingly. You better hope not. All you have going for you is that it is predicated on people actually thinking for themselves.

del
11-23-2019, 10:33 AM
Gee. Not giving the dems what they want will flip the Senate to the Dems :rolleyes:

Or maybe the voters have seen enough of this Dem-led-carnival side show and will vote accordingly. You better hope not. All you have going for you is that it is predicated on people actually thinking for themselves.

people actually thinking for themselves can see what is right in front of them and will vote accordingly.

you know me, Gunny.

do you really think that i give a shit about the dems over the country?

jimnyc
11-23-2019, 10:44 AM

Tough break, guys. lol

Trump will stick around and do some more winning for another 4 years. The Democrats will have made national asses out of themselves, again. Some Dems are getting indicted, and likely some prison time over the next 3 investigations results. Not a tough break to me.

del
11-23-2019, 10:45 AM
Trump will stick around and do some more winning for another 4 years. The Democrats will have made national asses out of themselves, again. Some Dems are getting indicted, and likely some prison time over the next 3 investigations results. Not a tough break to me.

you lead a very full fantasy life.

i'm happy for you

jimnyc
11-23-2019, 10:59 AM
you lead a very full fantasy life.

i'm happy for you

Personally, probably batting around .400 or so. Nothing great, but not horrible.

The Democrats on the other hand are batting about .025 or so, on a good day. Those trolling are at about .000 & those facts are there for anyone to see. Of course many Democrats and their supporters will deny all of this, but it's a fact.

And the fantasy is the charade inquiry that was going on. With each witness, more and more BS came out about the Democrats. Absolutely nothing even near impeachable and even the lame liberal MSM has admitted as much. Impeachment numbers shot down over the past week and Trump's approval numbers went up. The spectacle will continue into the senate and then die there, as you pointed out, ensuring Trump's victory in 2020. And if you think that equates to victories in the senate for the Dems, so be it. I disagree with that POV.

jimnyc
11-23-2019, 12:02 PM
Personally, probably batting around .400 or so. Nothing great, but not horrible.

The Democrats on the other hand are batting about .025 or so, on a good day. Those trolling are at about .000 & those facts are there for anyone to see. Of course many Democrats and their supporters will deny all of this, but it's a fact.

And the fantasy is the charade inquiry that was going on. With each witness, more and more BS came out about the Democrats. Absolutely nothing even near impeachable and even the lame liberal MSM has admitted as much. Impeachment numbers shot down over the past week and Trump's approval numbers went up. The spectacle will continue into the senate and then die there, as you pointed out, ensuring Trump's victory in 2020. And if you think that equates to victories in the senate for the Dems, so be it. I disagree with that POV.

AND the Democrats want Biden investigated as well.

After 2 Weeks of Schiff’s Show-Trial Trump’s Approval IS UP, Support for Impeachment IS DOWN and ONE-THIRD of Democrats Now Want Joe Biden Investigated

This wasn’t supposed to happen.

Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff moved their secret basement star chamber impeachment proceedings to a public stage two weeks ago.

Adam Schiff and his unhinged colleagues called in several executive branch bureaucrats to testify against President Trump in their made-up bribery case.

The entire Schiff-Show ended up being a huge flop.

** Support for impeachment fell with independents, swing and suburban voters.
** President Trump’s approval rating went up.
** And now ONE-THIRD of DEMOCRATS think Joe Biden should be investigated on his pay-for-play schemes with his son Hunter.

It was a COMPLETE DISASTER!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/total-fail-after-2-weeks-of-schiff-show-trial-trumps-approval-is-up-support-for-impeachment-is-down-and-one-third-of-democrats-now-want-joe-biden-investigated/

LongTermGuy
11-23-2019, 06:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKF5e37XUAAA9CS?format=jpg&name=small

Gunny
11-23-2019, 06:58 PM
people actually thinking for themselves can see what is right in front of them and will vote accordingly.

you know me, Gunny.

do you really think that i give a shit about the dems over the country?And people who aren't getting their way see things in front of them that aren't there. You picked the bad guys' side because you don't like one man. Thing is, while Trump has done some things I don't care for/disagree with, he's done more FOR this country than he has anything to it. Despite the relentless, baseless attacks from the left. Who collectively have gone insane and are acting like toddlers denied their dessert. Because of one man.

THAT is putting the Nation first?

I don't have a lot of faith in the GOP and haven't for a couple of decades. The only faith I have in the Dems is to destroy this Nation and trample its Constitution even more given the chance. If there was an organized, established, worth-a-flip third choice I'd be all ears.

In the meantime, it would be nice if Congressional Dems would do their jobs and allow the President to do his.

As far as me knowing you goes? I thought so. But you're letting your emotions override your common sense on this one.