PDA

View Full Version : Deer Hunting In Full Swing In Wisconsin...

High_Plains_Drifter
11-23-2019, 05:31 PM
... and it makes me wonder... our new little ferret faced jackass demtrash gov, Evers, is a GUN GRABBER. Recently he's been talking about all kinds of ways to GRAB GUNS, and his approval rating in Wisconsin has been plummeting. Wonder why? Well, an estimated 600,000 people enjoy the annual deer hunt in WI, and it's a TWO BILLION DOLLAR ASSET to the Wisconsin economy.

I know people get lackadaisical and FORGET what DEMOCRATS are all about, and they think well, maybe this one time I'll vote for a democrat again, and then what happens? They see what they're ALL ABOUT, AGAIN. I'm sure there's a lot of the deer hunters here in WI that are democrats, but they see EVERY TIME, that if they want to KEEP hunting deer, small game, whatever, it takes a GUN to do that, and if they vote for one of these little shyster radical democrats, they're GOING to work on TAKING YOUR GUNS AWAY, THAT IS THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL. Some people just never learn. They have to be constantly REMINDED.

My guess is, Evers is GONE next election and we have another REPUBLICAN gov.

Thank GOD we have a REPUBLICAN MAJORITY in our state reps, and they won't have any of it. You get outside of the LIBERAL TOILETS of Madison and Milwaukee and WI is actually a pretty CONSERVATIVE state. It's what keeps me here. It's a pretty state, the cost of living here is DIRT CHEAP, and there's not a tidal wave of CA trash or anywhere else moving here, because OH NO, IT GETS COLD HERE. Well fine, keep out then, we don't mind keeping our state to ourselves.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-24-2019, 02:15 AM
Yup, it's late... just got done talking with my nephew in Montana. He might be considering moving to Wisconsin. We huddle that poor truck drivin' cowboy with family lovin' like he ain't used to... :laugh:

But, stepped outside to take a piss and the coyotes were in rare form, near, and singing up a storm. Something you'll never hear in a city.

SassyLady
11-24-2019, 07:43 PM
Yup, it's late... just got done talking with my nephew in Montana. He might be considering moving to Wisconsin. We huddle that poor truck drivin' cowboy with family lovin' like he ain't used to... :laugh:

But, stepped outside to take a piss and the coyotes were in rare form, near, and singing up a storm. Something you'll never hear in a city.

Toilets not working at your house lately? :slap:

High_Plains_Drifter
11-24-2019, 10:39 PM
Toilets not working at your house lately? :slap:
Was out in the shop.

Kathianne
11-24-2019, 10:42 PM
Was out in the shop.
That’s good to hear! J/K

High_Plains_Drifter
11-25-2019, 10:08 AM
That’s good to hear! J/K
That's where the "man cave" is, including internet, a stereo and 55" TV with cable, it's heated, and can't forget all my toys... :rolleyes:

I spend at least half my time out in the shop, and if I'm having a couple cold ones, 90% of the time it's out in the shop.

Problem is, although it is plumbed in with a drain for sink/toilet, I don't have water out there, therefore, no toilet. But when it's dark outside and you have over an acre of land and no neighbors anywhere near, the whole of outside is good enough to take a whiz... ;)