PDA

View Full Version : Obama's wife - "He's snory and stinky"....

-Cp
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
In an interview with Glamour magazine, Michelle Obama reveals that her husband, Barack, is so “snore-y and stinky” when he wakes up in the morning that their daughters won’t crawl into bed with him.

The interview, in the magazine’s October issue, was conducted by Tonya Lewis Lee, who is married to Spike Lee, the filmmaker.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/09/06/tales-from-the-obamas-bedroom/

JackDaniels
09-07-2007, 12:48 PM
In an interview with Glamour magazine, Michelle Obama reveals that her husband, Barack, is so “snore-y and stinky” when he wakes up in the morning that their daughters won’t crawl into bed with him.

The interview, in the magazine’s October issue, was conducted by Tonya Lewis Lee, who is married to Spike Lee, the filmmaker.

And this is important why?

typomaniac
09-07-2007, 01:13 PM

:gives:

jafar00
09-07-2007, 01:15 PM
And this is important why?

It's important for the same reason that Britney Spears shaving her head is, or the fact that Posh Spice is jealous of Ginger Spice's tight stomach and is working out to be as fit as she is.

In other words, no importance at all.

GW in Ohio
09-07-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm sure Michelle Obama thought it would be cute to talk about this stuff, and maybe she thought it would humanize her hubby, who can be a bit of a stiff.

But we don't need to know this.

Who started this stupid thread?

theHawk
09-07-2007, 01:19 PM
I have a feeling this thread was started soley to demonstrate the stupidity of the several other threads about equally worthless subjects that have nothing to do with politics.

typomaniac
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I have a feeling this thread was started soley to demonstrate the stupidity of the several other threads about equally worthless subjects that have nothing to do with politics.

I doubt that: most of the Repub voting block LOVES useless shit like this. :(

theHawk
09-07-2007, 01:45 PM
I doubt that: most of the Repub voting block LOVES useless shit like this. :(

The 'Repub' voting block could probably care less about useless shit like this. What they love is his voting record and his own quotes.

chesswarsnow
09-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But ( I ) * The Great CWN*, thinks it could be important.
2. What makes this guy stink so bad, is my question?
3. Does his feet stink?
4. Does his arm pits stink?
5. What about his butt?
6. Is he a butt stinker?
7. His own wife brought it up,......:slap:
8. Must be bad as hell!
9. Do we really want a man who stinks this bad in high office?
10. Meeting with other Presidents, etc,..while they all wonder, * What the hell died in here?*:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Monkeybone
09-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Chess, I say morning breath or he needs to probably wipe better OR!! to help the planet with everything, he doesn't use deo anymore

jimnyc
09-07-2007, 03:05 PM
I find it funny that the libs will post anything they can possibly find to show conservatives or GWB in a bad light. Hell, I believe some would cut off their own legs if they thought they could get away with blaming it on the opposing political party somehow.

But post one story, by the man's own wife, that the man is a natural stinkbag and they get their panties all wadded up. :laugh2:

Monkeybone
09-07-2007, 03:08 PM
cuz libs don't sweat....they glow....you know, like women.....so no stinkies there

typomaniac
09-07-2007, 03:14 PM
The 'Repub' voting block could probably care less about useless shit like this. What they love is his voting record and his own quotes.

:lol: If that was what they tended to love, they would have put McCain up in 2000.

Yurt
09-07-2007, 04:05 PM
It's important for the same reason that Britney Spears shaving her head is, or the fact that Posh Spice is jealous of Ginger Spice's tight stomach and is working out to be as fit as she is.

In other words, no importance at all.

WHAT? Spears shaved her head? Posh is jealous of Ginger.... aaarrg, why has nobody informed me!

Abbey Marie
09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
I find it funny that the libs will post anything they can possibly find to show conservatives or GWB in a bad light. Hell, I believe some would cut off their own legs if they thought they could get away with blaming it on the opposing political party somehow.

But post one story, by the man's own wife, that the man is a natural stinkbag and they get their panties all wadded up. :laugh2:

Jim, are you saying they are being hypocritical? Well, color me shocked! :laugh2:

09-07-2007, 10:10 PM
:lol: If that was what they tended to love, they would have put McCain up in 2000.

Actually, its exactly why we didnt put McCain up. That's exactly why he isnt going up this time either.

Hugh Lincoln
09-09-2007, 12:24 PM
cuz libs don't sweat....

That happens when you don't work for a living.

typomaniac
09-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Actually, its exactly why we didnt put McCain up. That's exactly why he isnt going up this time either.

:lame2: Are you that naive?

Perish the thought that McCain's "illegitimate black baby" had anything to do with the 2000 nomination. :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
09-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

09-14-2007, 03:14 AM

Perish the thought that McCain's "illegitimate black baby" had anything to do with the 2000 nomination. :rolleyes:

McCain had an illigitimate black baby? News to me.

typomaniac
09-14-2007, 11:04 AM
McCain had an illigitimate black baby? News to me.

That's how the Bush campaign swift-boated him in the primaries. In reality, McCain and his wife adopted a baby girl from Bangladesh. But when was the last time that Bush and Rove gave a shit about reality?

Trigg
09-14-2007, 12:53 PM

What baby???????????????

I've never even heard about that.

The reason McCain is doing so poorly is because of his stance on illegal immigration.

09-14-2007, 04:40 PM
What baby???????????????

I've never even heard about that.

The reason McCain is doing so poorly is because of his stance on illegal immigration.

Apparently It was just some Bush attack that no one has heard about.

typomaniac
09-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Apparently It was just some Bush attack that no one has heard about.

You people probably don't even remember who Willie Horton was, either. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
09-14-2007, 05:12 PM
You people probably don't even remember who Willie Horton was, either. :rolleyes:

Wasn't he a WR for the Detroit Lions?

typomaniac
09-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Wasn't he a WR for the Detroit Lions?

No; he was a contestant on "American Dreamz." :bang3:

jimnyc
09-14-2007, 05:19 PM
No; he was a contestant on "American Dreamz." :bang3:

I had the Detroit right, but it was the Tigers! I knew it sounded familiar!

http://www.baseball-reference.com/h/hortowi01.shtml

MtnBiker
09-14-2007, 05:23 PM

Yup, and who mentioned Fred Thompson's "trophy" wife, hmmmm?

Nukeman
09-15-2007, 07:15 AM

Wasn't he the guy in the Dr Suess book who heard a WHO???????:laugh2::laugh2::slap: