PDA

View Full Version : Trump To Designate Mexican Drug Cartels As Terrorist Groups

jimnyc
11-27-2019, 01:57 PM
Cartels that have killed people non-stop for as long as I can remember. Things have only gotten worse since El Chapo was busted and now in jail. His son gets arrested and the cartels are able to overtake an entire town & has the police actually give in to them. The cartels run so many things in Mexico, and have the control of the government too, thanks to bribes.

But the Democrats will never approve of such a designation, no matter the damage, simply because it's Trump. That's my guess. Bad guys aren't so bad when it's Trump making the allegations.

--

Trump To Designate Mexican Drug Cartels As Terrorist Groups

President Donald Trump revealed that he plans to designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organizations, a move that will give the U.S. government a range of new authorities to crack down on their activity.

In a newly released interview with Bill O’Reilly, Trump told the former Fox News host that he is working to designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organizations. The interview, which was released on O’Reilly’s personal website late Tuesday, would be a major shift in how the U.S. fights transnational criminal organizations.

“I will be designating the cartels,” Trump told O’Reilly. “I have been working on that for the last 90 days. You know, designation is not that easy, you have to go through a process, and we are well into that process.”

The interview comes after a U.S.-Mexican family was ambushed by cartel gunmen. The family — which belongs to a Mormon fundamentalist group that has lived in Mexico for years — was driving not far from the border when they were suddenly attacked, killing nine of them and leaving others to seek refuge in a nearby town. Of the nine who were killed, three were women and six were children.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/27/trump-to-designate-drug-cartels-as-terrorists/

Gunny
11-27-2019, 07:59 PM
Honestly, I can't think of a better word to describe Mexican drug cartels even though I am hesitant to use the word anymore.