PDA

View Full Version : I About FAINTED...

High_Plains_Drifter
11-27-2019, 03:42 PM
... when Snerdly answered and said, "hello, this is the Rush Limbaugh show, what's your name?" It almost didn't register that I had gotten though. I was in momentary shock. I had to recover fast and SPEAK. I couldn't count the number of times I've dialed that show. I've even gotten a ring tone but it just rang and rang and rang, had to be a glitch. But it rang this time and I GOT THROUGH...!!!

So this is what happened... I talked with Snerdly about where I was from, which he was interested in this strange sounding town name and where in WI it was, how to spell it, how big of a town it was, etc, and then we moved onto my point, which was that I think the impeachment is a genuine gift to Trump and the republicans because the dems have put EVERYTHING they have into it, they've put all their eggs in the basket and it's BACKFIRING, and it's in Trump's first term. So as it backfires and the dems 3 year long push to impeach him goes down in flames, Trump is winning, and this is their LAST and ONLY SHOT. They won't be able to do this AGAIN, THIS IS IT. They don't GET HIM this time, which they're OBVIOUSLY NOT, then they're DONE, and Trump will win a second term and he WONT' HAVE TO WORRY about any more of this impeachment NONSENSE, and if the dems start more of it, the American people would be in an uproar... YOU TRIED THIS ALREADY, YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN, NOW FORGET IT!.

So Snerdly thought this was a great comment to end the show on today, on a high note, said we had a great connection and I was clear and concise, and he thought I had a great voice for the radio, so he told me to hang on and put me in the call que. I heard some sappy music for awhile and then could hear Rush live. I expected any second for him to say, and hello to Tom in Muscoda, WI... blah, blah, blah, good day to your sir, like he usually does, but, he introduced someone else, more than likely the person ahead of me in the que, and they didn't want to be rude and bump him so, they ran out of time... :mad:

Then Snerdly came back on and explained they ran out of time and was very nice and apologized, and I told him I was a listener since '89 and he said how much that means to them and Rush and thank you for being such a long time listener, so I just said well, I'll have to try again on another day, thank you for talking to me and say Hi to Rush, and you all have a great Thanksgiving, and the salutations were returned and the call was over.

So this dude was ALMOST heard by 24 MILLION AMERICANS... :laugh:

Yes I will try and get on again someday, but I'll make sure to call earlier.

icansayit
11-27-2019, 04:24 PM
Getting through to RUSH, must be like winning the Lottery. Can't tell you the number of times I've tried.

NOW...You really Will have a Great Thanksgiving, and something GREAT to brag about too!

GOBBLE, GOBBLE.. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

High_Plains_Drifter
11-27-2019, 09:15 PM
Getting through to RUSH, must be like winning the Lottery. Can't tell you the number of times I've tried.

NOW...You really Will have a Great Thanksgiving, and something GREAT to brag about too!

GOBBLE, GOBBLE.. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I texted half a dozen people immediately, and then had to call my Ma. After all, it was my Ma and Dad that got me hooked on listening to Rush way back in 1989.

I have tried calling many times before, and I mean dialing practically a hundred times or better. Strange thing is, half the times I dialed today I got the three tone beeps and then the message that my call couldn't be completed as dialed, so that made it all the more shocking I got through.

LongTermGuy
11-27-2019, 10:57 PM
`Rush Limbaugh's long-time producer, James Golden, a.k.a, "Bo Snerdley" shares a little insight on the number one conservative talk radio show in history. Amazingly, he's so good at it, he makes it sound easy.`

Enjoy!
:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJJU66iMzug