PDA

View Full Version : Ilhan Omar Challenger Banned From Twitter...

jimnyc
11-28-2019, 01:12 PM
But she's right, IMO. IF this woman was spying for Qatar or indirectly to Iran, or worse if directly to Iran... if found to be true, I would support such a penalty. Iran has wished "Death to America" endlessly. This woman is seemingly anti-American. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable. The left cannot handle reality. Their tolerance is at record lows. They would love to dictate elections, from social media to the MSM to the voting system if possible.

This lady is a little kooky IMO, and I would rather someone much stronger, someone that would definitely beat Omar. But that doesn't mean she should have her voice banned for her opinion, especially if a valid opinion.

--

Ilhan Omar Challenger Banned From Twitter For Saying the Rep. Should Be Hanged for Treason if She Passed Info to Iran

The campaign account belonging to Danielle Stella, the Republican hoping to unseat Ilhan Omar in 2020, has been permanently banned from Twitter for saying that the representative should be tried and hanged for treason if she passed sensitive information to Iran.

The 31-year-old candidate also posted the same sentiments on her Telegram channel and on Facebook.

https://i.imgur.com/4lQ7OwD.png

Stella’s tweet was in response to reports about a testimony from Kuwaiti-born Canadian businessman Alan Bender given before a Florida judge during the trial of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al Thani. He claimed that Rep. Omar is a “Qatari asset” and acted as a conduit for information to Iran.

Rep. Omar’s office has denied the assertions from Bender and said that it is Saudi Arabian propaganda.

“Since the day she was elected, Saudi Arabian trolls and mouthpieces have targeted Omar with misinformation and conspiracy theories. The latest, outlandishly absurd story from a Saudi-funded media outlet is, of course, false and only the latest in that trend,” Rep. Omar’s office said in a statement.

A spokesperson for Twitter told The Hill on Wednesday that “the account was permanently suspended for repeated violations of the Twitter Rules.”

Stella’s official campaign account was also removed from the platform.

https://i.imgur.com/S9OE6an.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/ilhan-omar-challenger-banned-from-twitter-for-saying-the-rep-should-be-hanged-for-treason-if-she-passed-info-to-iran/

High_Plains_Drifter
11-29-2019, 09:24 AM
Ya know... this twitter banning conservatives stuff... and they are, it's a leftist toilet. About the only people left on twitter are young leftists. How will having a twitter account or not influence your election when 99% of all the people reading your comments are punk leftists that aren't going to vote for you anyway? Twitter permanently banned me for a really inane comment to ANNE COULTER. So if twitter keeps this up, there won't be a conservative left on there, or youtube, or instagram, or whatever. If all the conservatives are gone, then the only people left on these leftist controlled chat sites will be LEFTISTS, so it really won't make any difference one way or the other anyway. They'll just have their precious social sites all to themselves and they can have themselves a nice big circle jerk, and NO ONE WILL CARE.

I've said this before, but since the banning of conservatives has reached a fever pitch, and congress appears powerless to reign it in, some enterprising person should design a new comment type twitter website and then have a launch with advertising and the like, and make sure it's known that conservatives will not be BANNNED as they are on twitter, and I'm tellin' ya, you could suck the life right out of twitter. If I only had the money, I'd do it. The internet is just RIPE for some new conservative run websites. I don't know what the hold up is.