PDA

View Full Version : Hoods attacked actress Jennifer Agostini, friends leaving Midtown bar....

LongTermGuy
11-30-2019, 01:36 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKVcrsLX0AgY1Iy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Actress Jennifer Agostini, 43, and swimsuit model Prendinellys Garcia, 47, ran up a nearly $1,000 tab at Midtown lounge Sky Room for their friend’s birthday Saturday night before leaving around 3 a.m. Sunday, papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court sat.

But on their way out of the West 40th Street club, they got jumped and beaten to the ground by a group of 10 to 15 people who were yelling “white motherf—ers,” “dirty white b—-es” and “f—k those white b—-es and their money,” the court papers say.

“It was just this stampede as we were leaving. We just got rushed and assaulted by, I can’t tell you by how many people,” Agostini — who is set to begin filming the show “Brooklyn Ties” this spring — told The Post.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/26/hoods-attacked-actress-jennifer-agostini-friends-leaving-midtown-bar-suit/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

LongTermGuy
11-30-2019, 01:38 AM
For a roach problem..always carry / conceal a can of Raid....dont worry about the agenda driven leftist Ban`s...Your life is more Important...

Gunny
11-30-2019, 11:55 PM
There's just something wrong with people that would do this kind of crap. I despise Dems/lefties but I don't walk around with a bat hunting them down over it.

I guess this is NOT a hate crime since they're white ....:rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
12-01-2019, 12:46 AM
There's just something wrong with people that would do this kind of crap. I despise Dems/lefties but I don't walk around with a bat hunting them down over it.

I guess this is NOT a hate crime since they're white ....:rolleyes:

~"But on their way out of the West 40th Street club, they got jumped and beaten to the ground by a group of 10 to 15 people who were yelling “white motherf—ers,” “dirty white b—-es” and “f—k those white b—-es and their money,” the court papers say." ~

Gunny
12-01-2019, 05:47 AM
~"But on their way out of the West 40th Street club, they got jumped and beaten to the ground by a group of 10 to 15 people who were yelling “white motherf—ers,” “dirty white b—-es” and “f—k those white b—-es and their money,” the court papers say." ~Yep. And aren't you just tired of the MSM screeching from the top of its lungs into your every orifice in a non-stop barrage of "HATE CRIME"!

Oh wait, this isn't Ferguson. Wrong color. :rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
12-01-2019, 10:25 AM
Yep. And aren't you just tired of the MSM screeching from the top of its lungs into your every orifice in a non-stop barrage of "HATE CRIME"!

Oh wait, this isn't Ferguson. Wrong color. :rolleyes:

But in this case they are white....nice to see when truth comes out....a rarity most of the time.

Gunny
12-01-2019, 10:38 AM
But in this case they are white....nice to see when truth comes out....a rarity most of the time.That's the point to my every word dripping with sarcasm in this thread. They are white. One article. Crickets chirping.

Had the victims been black there'd be a small city ablaze and looted by now and you wouldn't be able to escape MSM coverage no matter how many channels you have.