PDA

View Full Version : Blacks For Trump........

LongTermGuy
11-30-2019, 08:30 PM
Three polls are now placing President Trump's approval ratings among black voters near 34%Marist Poll - 33%Rasmussen - 34%Emerson - 34.5%

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKqKiBKUYAE0tP6?format=jpg&name=small

High_Plains_Drifter
11-30-2019, 09:26 PM
The democrat party and their race baiting garbage, all while taking advantage of black people and then not doing ANYTHING to HELP them, is finally catching up with them. According to LBJ, "I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

Well... sorry LBJ... it didn't last TWO HUNDREDS YEARS. It took a damn good WHITE president to wake them up, and his name is TRUMP.

Gunny
11-30-2019, 09:59 PM
Uncle Tom's :smoke:

High_Plains_Drifter
11-30-2019, 10:01 PM
Uncle Tom's :smoke:
C'mon over... we'll see how much of the 160 lbs I have on the cables you can lift? ... ;) It's not the same as free weights.

It would be fun to have someone to work out with. I used to take my girl friend, Dana, on the base at MacDill to the gym with me.

Gunny
12-01-2019, 07:42 AM
Seriously, I hope the numbers of black and Hispanic voters switching is even half-true. Short-term it can only help Trump. Long term, neither ethnicity is known for switching. Those that do usually do so permanently so they are future votes.

IMO, the more blacks and Hispanics that assimilate into the burbs and middle class and are educated, the more the willingness to call BS. The gangbangers and social services abusers are just the ones we hear about because they're always crying.

Everyone else is at work.