PDA

View Full Version : What an honor and a privilege it would be to................

LongTermGuy
12-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Serve....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKrL8EuXkAEFAtU?format=jpg&name=small

Gunny
12-01-2019, 05:59 AM
Marines like WH duty. Or any duty that gets them out of the field for awhile. And it is definitely a ticket punch assignment.

Marines do NOT like Democrat Presidents. Whatever lefty can pull up whatever twisted facts and figures they want that says otherwise and I'll stick with what I know from experience and observation.

Democrat Presidents mean "last war's" gear. Minimal funds for training. Lack of spare parts. Mistrust in the CinC. Embarrassment when they bow to ragheads.

At the same time, based on observation, I'm not real keen on Trump as a CinC. It seems to be an afterthought and annoyance more than a job to him and he changes his mind too much. A sign that he really doesn't know how to handle "given" situations. His dealings with Erdogan especially fall a tad short, IMO. I KNOW "everybody else" hasn't done much more and one in particular much less, but I keep hoping :)

You say "honor and privilege" and All I remember is a few times noting during the previous administration when I would rather be ANYONE else (almost :)). Some poor jarhead having to stand at attention and listen to Obama. And salute the faggot no less.

LongTermGuy
12-02-2019, 11:10 PM
Marines like WH duty. Or any duty that gets them out of the field for awhile. And it is definitely a ticket punch assignment.

Marines do NOT like Democrat Presidents. Whatever lefty can pull up whatever twisted facts and figures they want that says otherwise and I'll stick with what I know from experience and observation.

Democrat Presidents mean "last war's" gear. Minimal funds for training. Lack of spare parts. Mistrust in the CinC. Embarrassment when they bow to ragheads.

At the same time, based on observation, I'm not real keen on Trump as a CinC. It seems to be an afterthought and annoyance more than a job to him and he changes his mind too much. A sign that he really doesn't know how to handle "given" situations. His dealings with Erdogan especially fall a tad short, IMO. I KNOW "everybody else" hasn't done much more and one in particular much less, but I keep hoping :)

You say "honor and privilege" and All I remember is a few times noting during the previous administration when I would rather be ANYONE else (almost :)). Some poor jarhead having to stand at attention and listen to Obama. And salute the faggot no less.

No matter who the POTUS is people are going to want to be on his detail. Sure, some POTUS's more than others, but still a lot of people would like that on their resume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=144&v=H1zW51YOZXA&feature=emb_ logo

icansayit
12-03-2019, 12:42 AM
No matter who the POTUS is people are going to want to be on his detail. Sure, some POTUS's more than others, but still a lot of people would like that on their resume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=144&v=H1zW51YOZXA&feature=emb_ logo

Of course sailors would also want such duty.

But...NOBODY CAN TOP THE MARINE UNIFORM!:saluting2::saluting2::saluting2: