PDA

View Full Version : Convert to Christianity to have peace

Yurt
09-07-2007, 05:02 PM
CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden appeared for the first time in three years in a video Friday released ahead of the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, telling Americans they should convert to Islam if they want the war in Iraq to end.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_video

I just don't understand how people cannot see the true Islam. Even if you disagree with christians, you are a fool if you think that taking Islam's side will spare you and keep you in your comfy wee house with you wee computer.

April15
09-07-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't agree with any religion. They all should be banned.

Yurt
09-07-2007, 05:16 PM

so what do you believe? mother earth? evolution? some sort of higher planet of the apes theory?

darin
09-07-2007, 05:26 PM

That makes less than NO sense. Nobody can forbid people from believing in something. How old are you, lass?

chesswarsnow
09-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Islam wants you to be either a Muslim, or dead folks.
2. So if you want Islam to stop killing us, convert.
3. Plain and simple.
4. This is a *Religious War*.
5. And its not because we are in *The Middle East*.
6. Its because we are not Muslims.
7. I say we really begin this war on Islam, and start taking out whole cities, by lottery.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

BoogyMan
09-07-2007, 05:54 PM

And once again we see the tolerance of liberalism and their love for the airing of views other than their own.

The quote from my signature sums this up nicely.

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.

typomaniac
09-07-2007, 06:19 PM
And once again we see the tolerance of liberalism and their love for the airing of views other than their own.

I prefer my quote. Mostly because it's original (and I consider myself to be a lot more perceptive than Billy Buckley). :p

Gaffer
09-07-2007, 07:56 PM
I read the entire text of bin ladens speech. He calls for us to surrender and become muslims or die. He also rambles a lot and I am not sure if its the democrats writing his speeches or he's writing for the democrats. He calls on the moonbats to rise up against the administration and even touches on global warming. He's a albore supporter.

He didn't call for Americans to vote the democrats in, but he strongly implied it. If I was a democrat I would be offended. But then they are allied with him when it comes to taking down this country.

take note libs, he's giving you your marching orders.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2007, 08:05 PM
this is why i dont like you, and people like you.

You are a moral relavitist, everything has to be equal, we cant judge anything, because we might hurt people's feelings.

Perish the thought :slap:

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2007, 08:05 PM
im suprised bin laden didnt thank al gore...

For inventing the internet.

:dance:

I read the entire text of bin ladens speech. He calls for us to surrender and become muslims or die. He also rambles a lot and I am not sure if its the democrats writing his speeches or he's writing for the democrats. He calls on the moonbats to rise up against the administration and even touches on global warming. He's a albore supporter.

He didn't call for Americans to vote the democrats in, but he strongly implied it. If I was a democrat I would be offended. But then they are allied with him when it comes to taking down this country.

take note libs, he's giving you your marching orders.

Gunny
09-07-2007, 08:06 PM
CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden appeared for the first time in three years in a video Friday released ahead of the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, telling Americans they should convert to Islam if they want the war in Iraq to end.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_video

I just don't understand how people cannot see the true Islam. Even if you disagree with christians, you are a fool if you think that taking Islam's side will spare you and keep you in your comfy wee house with you wee computer.

Somebody needs to put a 7.62 mm round right where he runs his big freakin' suck. I'd have NO problem being the one to do it.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2007, 08:07 PM
I have to agree with buckley. I dont see conservatives running around college campuses, yelling at liberal speakers, doing whatever they can to stop them.

I believe there is a lot of hypocrisy in the democratic party that must be adressed. Either you are tolerant of others views, or your not.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Youre the man gunny. I wish, we could capture him, and then make him die as slow as possible, a death, that makes him wish he was never born

Somebody needs to put a 7.62 mm round right where he runs his big freakin' suck. I'd have NO problem being the one to do it.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2007, 08:09 PM
I thought she was 15, now i think she is 12.

The brain washing she has endured.

She probably had the america hating professor, who said america was as bad as everyone else.

That makes less than NO sense. Nobody can forbid people from believing in something. How old are you, lass?

April15
09-07-2007, 09:18 PM
That makes less than NO sense. Nobody can forbid people from believing in something. How old are you, lass?I am a 60 year old man. The name screws up most people. Don't worry about it.
Well why not believe you'll have another beer then instead of a religion/s that requires you to convert anyone who doesn't think like you. That is what the whole problem is.
It is school yard crap! My god is better than yours! So you must defend your religion and a fight starts. Same shit bigger school yard.

5stringJeff
09-07-2007, 09:48 PM

Seig Heil!

5stringJeff
09-07-2007, 09:50 PM
I am a 60 year old man.

Sorry... now all I can think about is an Adam Sandler skit called Memory Lane (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/adamsandler/memorylane.html)...