PDA

View Full Version : If Melania Trump called you right now...........

LongTermGuy
12-04-2019, 09:04 PM
:thumb:>>>Keep it simple...nice and TRUE if commenting...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK-K-trXsAA8DJn?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
12-04-2019, 09:14 PM
Melania your a great mom protecting your son the way you did! Like a great mama Bear!:clap:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK-iC6BWsAEgTZa?format=jpg&name=small

We the people have your back!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK69mw5VUAAoS-F?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
12-04-2019, 10:21 PM
I would tell her she is the epitome of grace under pressure.

LongTermGuy
12-04-2019, 10:41 PM
I would tell her she is the epitome of grace under pressure.

so nicely put Sassy...thank you .

STTAB
12-06-2019, 12:40 PM
I'd tell her I'm sorry that there are so many cruel people on the left who hate her simply because of who her husband is and that I'm also sorry that there are so many creepers on the right that fantasize about another man's wife.

Kathianne
12-06-2019, 01:05 PM
I'd tell her I'm sorry that there are so many cruel people on the left who hate her simply because of who her husband is and that I'm also sorry that there are so many creepers on the right that fantasize about another man's wife.
:laugh2:

jimnyc
12-06-2019, 02:01 PM

No doubt Trump brings a to of shit on himself. But in addition, some simply hate him because he won, because it was Hillary that he beat. The hate and lack of tolerance shown by many on the left is not just for Trump anymore, but for SO many things, basically anything they disagree with.

STTAB
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
No doubt Trump brings a to of shit on himself. But in addition, some simply hate him because he won, because it was Hillary that he beat. The hate and lack of tolerance shown by many on the left is not just for Trump anymore, but for SO many things, basically anything they disagree with.

For sure for sure, but the "I want to fuck Melania Trump" shit is creepy. Half these fuckers I think what they really want is just to be Eskimo brothers with Donald.

It's sick.

jimnyc
12-09-2019, 01:36 PM
For sure for sure, but the "I want to fuck Melania Trump" shit is creepy. Half these fuckers I think what they really want is just to be Eskimo brothers with Donald.

It's sick.

I didn't see any of that. But I'm sure there are plenty. Same as fantasizing or whatever, didn't see any of that in this thread. So not sure where it came from.

LongTermGuy
12-09-2019, 02:22 PM
I didn't see any of that. But I'm sure there are plenty. Same as fantasizing or whatever, didn't see any of that in this thread. So not sure where it came from.

Yep agree.jimmy..but deceitful weirdos will always come out of the woodwork...it is what it is...

STTAB
12-09-2019, 02:40 PM

I didn't say it existed in this thread, did I? I simply said it DOES exist, and its' creepy as fuck.

jimnyc
12-09-2019, 02:46 PM
I didn't say it existed in this thread, did I? I simply said it DOES exist, and its' creepy as fuck.

Nope, just makes little sense to bring things into a thread that aren't here. More like an implication with your comments that it's directed towards the OP, but you'll deny that. Making indirect comments as such aren't going to earn you brownie points any differently than adding a name to it.

If I posted a lame meme about AOC and her being stupid - would you have made the same post, about how creepy it is and what not that folks want to do the same with her? C'mon man, don't take me for a fool.