PDA

View Full Version : Osama's latest top forty entry...

bullypulpit
09-07-2007, 08:17 PM
The only question that needs to be asked of Bush and his administration regarding this latest bin Laden video is, "Why is he still able to make one?", especially given Bush's "dead-or-alive" rhetoric following 9/11. But they won't answer it.

We could have long ago driven a stake through this fucker's heart, but Bush preferred to work off his chubby for Saddam. And besides, Osama makes a convenient bogey-man to drag before the American people in order to try and frighten them or, as Bush has already done, use it in an attempt to try and justify and boost diminishing support for the continued US presence in Iraq. Doesn't work so much anymore though. Most people have woken up and can see that the emperor never had any clothes to begin with.

Face it boys and girls...BushCo dropped the ball on this one big time. They could have had him at <a href=http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0304/p01s03-wosc.html>Tora Bora</a>, but failed to commit the troops needed to secure the border with Pakistan. Incidentally, this is where Al Qaeda has reconstituted itself at, or above, pre-9/11 levels according to a <a href=http://www.dni.gov/press_releases/20070717_release.pdf>July 2007 NIE</a>.

Thank you, President Bush.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2007, 08:23 PM
what do you want bush to do now?

The only question that needs to be asked of Bush and his administration regarding this latest bin Laden video is, "Why is he still able to make one?", especially given Bush's "dead-or-alive" rhetoric following 9/11. But they won't answer it.

We could have long ago driven a stake through this fucker's heart, but Bush preferred to work off his chubby for Saddam. And besides, Osama makes a convenient bogey-man to drag before the American people in order to try and frighten them or, as Bush has already done, use it in an attempt to try and justify and boost diminishing support for the continued US presence in Iraq. Doesn't work so much anymore though. Most people have woken up and can see that the emperor never had any clothes to begin with.

Face it boys and girls...BushCo dropped the ball on this one big time. They could have had him at <a href=http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0304/p01s03-wosc.html>Tora Bora</a>, but failed to commit the troops needed to secure the border with Pakistan. Incidentally, this is where Al Qaeda has reconstituted itself at, or above, pre-9/11 levels according to a <a href=http://www.dni.gov/press_releases/20070717_release.pdf>July 2007 NIE</a>.

Thank you, President Bush.

retiredman
09-07-2007, 08:26 PM
what do you want bush to do now?

the first answer that comes to mind is "choke on a ham sandwich", but I realize that is somewhat meanspirited.

I really want Bush to do nothing more than leave office in January of '09 and let the democrats try to un-fuck the mess he has made

Gaffer
09-07-2007, 08:35 PM
the first answer that comes to mind is "choke on a ham sandwich", but I realize that is somewhat meanspirited.

I really want Bush to do nothing more than leave office in January of '09 and let the democrats try to un-fuck the mess he has made

So does bin laden. He's looking forward to you taking over.

retiredman
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
So does bin laden. He's looking forward to you taking over.

blah blah blah...

and won't it just PISS YOU OFF?

:dance:

April15
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM

I really want Bush to do nothing more than leave office in January of '09 and let the democrats try to un-fuck the mess he has madeI stated something close to the "choking on a ham sandwich" a few years ago on a forum and the treasury department sent 2 agents to talk to me about my sense of loyalty.

Malice is the word that covers the phrase.

April15
09-07-2007, 09:12 PM

I really want Bush to do nothing more than leave office in January of '09 and let the democrats try to un-fuck the mess he has madeThere is no un fucking the mess. We got American trained and armed Iraqi police/soldiers there. If we leave to soon these guys may take over the parliment for the sunni. Not good news. If we overstay, well we already have so no sense going there.

bullypulpit
09-08-2007, 04:33 AM

Unfortunately the fucking evil little gnome is setting things up so whoever follows him, Republican or Democrat, is stuck with his "legacy" and his vision of "America's destiny"...whatever the fuck that is. He did say, after all...

<blockquote>"I'm playing for October-November to get us in a position where the presidential candidates, will be comfortable about sustaining a presence." - George W. Bush, <i><b>Dead Certain</b></i>, Free Press, September4, 2007, ISBN: 978-0743277280</blockquote>

Yeah he's playing alright...With the lives of American soldiers in pursuit of his "legacy". But there's no "un-fucking" the mess. Our great grand-children, and maybe even their children, will be paying for this cock-up.