PDA

View Full Version : Your elected president, what would you do about iraq

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Your elected president, what would you do about iraq

April15
09-07-2007, 09:03 PM
I would send Bush and his cronies there to fight. Then I'd move the troops back to afghanistan to find and kill Osama. If the bin is in Pakistan then I'd go there. We must eliminate the origin of the jihad ideas. Until you do the fight against an ideal is futile.
Iraq is nothing more than a vendetta for the PNAC and they are all the Bush people.

chesswarsnow
09-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But firstly I would explain to all of Islam, meaning all Islamic Countries.
2. *Look You bastards, if you are of peace like you been saying, get me 20k military men of yours and bring them into Iraq, right now, under our forces.*
3. Then we would start our withdrawal.
4. Set out to break these bastards who keep blowing up each other, with other Arabs soldiers.
5. Put them bastards in the front lines, while we stay back in the rear.
6. I would divide them up into political congresses, as many as needed.
7. With equal powers and oil revenues.
8. Divide the oil money equally, and make them each spend half of what they get on each other., by law.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

April15
09-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But firstly I would explain to all of Islam, meaning all Islamic Countries.
2. *Look You bastards, if you are of peace like you been saying, get me 20k military men of yours and bring them into Iraq, right now, under our forces.*
3. Then we would start our withdrawal.
4. Set out to break these bastards who keep blowing up each other, with other Arabs soldiers.
5. Put them bastards in the front lines, while we stay back in the rear.
6. I would divide them up into political congresses, as many as needed.
7. With equal powers and oil revenues.
8. Divide the oil money equally, and make them each spend half of what they get on each other., by law.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sounds pretty good!

5stringJeff
09-07-2007, 09:47 PM
1. Get rid of the need for oil in the US economy.
2. Tell them all to get bent.
3. Nuke Mecca.

bullypulpit
09-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Partition...partition...partition. The Kurds have already established their partition in Northern Iraq. Divide the remaining southern territories between the Sunnis and Shi'ias and establish Baghdad as the capital of the confederacy, and assure that the Sunnis and Shi'ias share the oil revenues equitably. The Kurds already have a source of oil revenues.

Secondly, involve all powers in the region in the process, with Sunni and Shi'ia peace keepers operating under UN oversight.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Your elected president, what would you do about iraq

look the joint chiefs striaght in the eyes and say.....

"by any means necessary......"