PDA

View Full Version : GOP Sen. Hawley: The FBI Interfered in the 2016 Election

jimnyc
12-14-2019, 04:44 PM
Now the question is, will those nailed be held accountable? Will they hold those accountable who engineered this BS?

--

GOP Sen. Hawley: The FBI Interfered in the 2016 Election

Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) on Thursday appeared on “Fox & Friends” and reacted to the Department of Justice’s inspector general report by Michael Horowitz.

Hawley argued the findings show the FBI interfered in the 2016 presidential election, adding Horowitz’s report is “really damning” for the FBI.

“What’s worse: is it worse to have a foreign government trying to interfere in our election or is it worse to have our own government? Because that’s what the FBI did,” Hawley advised. “Essentially, the Democrat Party bought themselves an FBI investigation. The Democrats went out and paid for this fake dossier, they fed it to the FBI and the FBI used it to get surveillance of the Trump campaign during a presidential election. This has never happened before in American history.”

“The Horowitz report, the IG report is really damning. It shows that the FBI bought this hook, line and sinker. There needs to be some big league reforms there,” he added.

Hawley went on to stress that the findings are a “huge deal.”

“I don’t know how Americans can have confidence that the FBI won’t interfere in the future in our elections,” Hawley stated.

He continued, “The facts are this: the Democrat committee paid for a fake dossier, fed it to the FBI and the FBI used it to interfere in an ongoing presidential campaign. It’s unbelievable. It can never happen again, we have to make sure of that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/12/12/gop-sen-hawley-the-fbi-interfered-in-the-2016-election/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2019, 06:10 PM
Now the question is, will those nailed be held accountable? Will they hold those accountable who engineered this BS?

--

Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) on Thursday appeared on “Fox & Friends” and reacted to the Department of Justice’s inspector general report by Michael Horowitz.

Hawley argued the findings show the FBI interfered in the 2016 presidential election, adding Horowitz’s report is “really damning” for the FBI.

“What’s worse: is it worse to have a foreign government trying to interfere in our election or is it worse to have our own government? Because that’s what the FBI did,” Hawley advised. “Essentially, the Democrat Party bought themselves an FBI investigation. The Democrats went out and paid for this fake dossier, they fed it to the FBI and the FBI used it to get surveillance of the Trump campaign during a presidential election. This has never happened before in American history.”

“The Horowitz report, the IG report is really damning. It shows that the FBI bought this hook, line and sinker. There needs to be some big league reforms there,” he added.

“I don’t know how Americans can have confidence that the FBI won’t interfere in the future in our elections,” Hawley stated.

He continued, “The facts are this: the Democrat committee paid for a fake dossier, fed it to the FBI and the FBI used it to interfere in an ongoing presidential campaign. It’s unbelievable. It can never happen again, we have to make sure of that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/12/12/gop-sen-hawley-the-fbi-interfered-in-the-2016-election/

those that paid for the fake dossier go to jail those that willingly used it go to jail, the obama traitor that surely was involved should be brought up on charges and certainly so also for the totally corrupt democratic party apparatus .
If any of that happens will be a miracle. And obama will never be charged for his part in it, as was planed from the start, IMHO.
If many heads do not roll, this Representative Republic is doomed to a far swifter demise than would be so if justice was truly delved out in this treasonous and totally rebellious scam..
These people by criminal means have attempted to remove a duly elected President.
By any standard that is treason... --Tyr

Gunny
12-14-2019, 06:16 PM

--

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/12/12/gop-sen-hawley-the-fbi-interfered-in-the-2016-election/Been wondering that one myself. I EXPECT foreign governments to try any and everything they can to swerve our elections. Wouldn't you?

But our own government? The signs were all there and I knew them but willful denial had me not accepting it. Who wants to believe that of their own government? I've seen a lot of firsts I never thought I'd see during this Administration, that's for sure.