PDA

View Full Version : Texas Democrat Doubles Down On Wishing Barack Obama Had Cancer

jimnyc
12-16-2019, 06:02 PM
Now that's just fucked up in so many ways. And this is someone in office?

I can't stand Obama, and don't get me started about Michelle, but wishing stuff like that is kinda crazy. At least just because you politically disagree.

And he claims he lost a parent to cancer. I don't know about that. I lost my Mom to cancer and would NEVER use that as a tool of sorts.

--

Texas Democrat Doubles Down On Wishing Barack Obama Had Cancer

Democratic Texas congressional candidate Justin Lecea said he hopes former President Barack Obama gets cancer in a series of tweets posted Sunday night.

Lecea attempted to justify his ill-wishes towards the 44th president by calling Obama a war criminal, and citing his administration’s record on deportations and immigration enforcement.

“Y’all are defending a war criminal who was in authority during the deportation of over 3 million immigrants,” Lecea said in one of his tweets.

Lecea also attacked the former president’s record on climate change and health care.

“People are criticizing me for wishing cancer on Obama. I say that having lost a parent to brain cancer after 12 years of fighting, and getting to see just how terrible our Healthcare system is, and I still think he deserves it or worse,” Lecea said.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/16/texas-democrat-justin-lecea-obama-cancer/

Gunny
12-16-2019, 08:17 PM
You're picking some "winner" threads today, Jimbob :laugh:

This guy is kinda self-evident, isn't he :laugh:

Seriously, that's f-d up.

STTAB
12-17-2019, 03:55 PM
I have to admit. I was glad to see John McCain suffer with cancer before he died.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2019, 04:28 PM
I'd much rather see Hussein suffer and rot in prison than die from cancer.

My Dad died from pancreatic cancer, it's nasty stuff.

hjmick
12-17-2019, 04:43 PM
Anyone wishing cancer upon another human being, anyone who derives pleasure from another person suffering from cancer, that person is close to the lowest form of filth on the planet. (the lowest being child molesters, rapists, and murderers)

The only time I have ever thought of ending another person's life (if there is a GOD I hope he forgives for those thoughts) was when my dad was dying from cancer. It is a monstrous, painful disease that will reduce a person to an almost unrecognizable shadow of themselves. No one should ever suffer that way.

Those thoughts haunt me still. I've never been the same since.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2019, 04:47 PM
Anyone wishing cancer upon another human being, anyone who derives pleasure from another person suffering from cancer, that person is close to the lowest form of filth on the planet. (the lowest being child molesters, rapists, and murderers)

The only time I have ever thought of ending another person's life (if there is a GOD I hope he forgives for those thoughts) was when my dad was dying from cancer. It is a monstrous, painful disease that will reduce a person to an almost unrecognizable shadow of themselves. No one should ever suffer that way.

My Dad was simply having what he and the rest of us thought was gas or some otherwise non lethal forms of stomach upset, until they finally did an ultra sound on him... then they found it... stage 4.

Three weeks later he was gone.

jimnyc
12-17-2019, 05:45 PM

Yup. And I definitely don't think it should be something stated based on political differences.

I have in fact wished death upon people, and shouldn't have. Now I usually just wish really bad luck upon them. Or spiders up their butts! :)

But after seeing cancer up close with Mom. First beating breast cancer, then years of issues, then lung cancer, then she was gone. It's not kind, doesn't care about politics, doesn't discriminate & doesn't take prisoners and keep them, it finishes them.

Hillary is one of the worst human beings on earth. I detest everything about her. I might even say, due to her own actions and lies, that I may even hate her. And oh man, I wish all kinds of things would happen to her, and I can think of a LOT of things.... but cancer isn't one of them. For me I think it's the personal connection, but it's just truly something folks don't want to see and shouldn't have to see, and shouldn't even be wished upon enemies.

Child rapists. Child killers. And I'm sure I can think of other exclusions to the list but not many.

Gunny
12-17-2019, 07:44 PM
There're some people I definitely think need to be shot dead. Simple as that. But no, not cancer. That is THE ugliest way I've ever seen anyone die. I couldn't wish that on anyone.