PDA

View Full Version : Greta Thunberg Whines About Crowded Trains...

jimnyc
12-16-2019, 06:38 PM
Yups, busted lying, for whatever reason. She had a first class seat, and others on Twitter have even posted how LOW on passengers that train had! So she moved her luggage, looked out the window for a great photo opportunity, then moved along. I guess she was trying to make it sound as if people are listening to her? I dunno. But they busted her lying little butt anyway. Just like her little sailboat over here by herself - sure, a $15 million dollar sailboat and she wasn't alone. I just thought this was funny.

--

Greta Thunberg Whines About Crowded Trains, German Transportation Company Dunks On Her

Greta Thunberg might just be the whiniest teenager in the world.

She’s traveled across the globe (leaving a hefty carbon footprint, by the way) moaning and groaning that the world is ending because of climate change.

And even when she’s heading home she’s complaining about everything.

“Traveling on overcrowded trains through Germany. And I’m finally on my way home!” the 16-year-old climate alarmist said as she headed home to Sweden.

https://i.imgur.com/L3oruCZ.png

Deutsche Bahn, a German rail company that operated the train she was on, didn’t much like the post.

“Dear Greta, thanks for supporting us railroaders in the fight against climate change. We were happy that you were traveling with us Saturday in ICE 74,” Deutche Bahn wrote on Twitter. “And that’s with 100% sustainable electricity.”

Then the company twisted the knife.

“It would have been even nicer,” Deutsche Bahn added, “if you had also reported how friendly and competently you were taken care of by our team in your seat in first class.”

The railway company said in the statement that Thunberg had a seat in first class between Kassel and Hamburg, adding that other members of her team were already sitting in first class from Frankfurt onward.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/greta-thunberg-whines-about-crowded-trains-german-transportation-company-dunks-on-her/

Hot Dogger
12-16-2019, 08:12 PM
I've traveled on German trains and they're great, they've a dining car with really good hot dogs and beer. Greta Thunberg should be forced to run in a squirrel cage to generate the electricity used to power the train, then when the train pulls into a station, the people throw schnitzel at her.

Gunny
12-16-2019, 08:13 PM
OOPS! :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2019, 10:59 AM
She's the Davey Hog of the global warming nut cases.

No one will give a damn or even remember her in a couple years.

Only an idiot would think that the WORLD needs to be LECTURED by a learning challenged little over privileged spoiled 16 year old punk girl.

Abbey Marie
12-17-2019, 12:14 PM
She took the cover away from others actually deserving. Here’s just one:

STTAB
12-17-2019, 12:18 PM
How dare they!!!