PDA

View Full Version : IG Report Makes Clear That Durham Needs to Investigate Biden, Susan Rice, John Kerry

jimnyc
12-17-2019, 03:16 PM
Good, bring in Rice and Kerry too, get all of the truth.

--

IG Report Makes Clear That Durham Needs to Investigate Joe Biden, Susan Rice, John Kerry

A thorough review of the Justice Department’s Inspector General report about the FBI’s Russia collusion investigation makes clear that separate probes are immediately needed to check questionable actions taken by the Obama-era State Department under John Kerry in fueling the Russia hoax.

The IG report further did not investigate the roles played by senior Obama administration officials in the controversial early stages of the Russia investigation, including those of Joe Biden and Susan Rice.

It is not immediately clear whether federal prosecutor John H. Durham’s criminal investigation into the origins of the FBI’s Russia probe will focus specifically on the State Department or on the executive branch of the Obama administration.

The “methodology” section of IG Michael Horowitz’s report makes clear the activities of other U.S. government agencies outside the FBI did not fall within the purview of the report. Relevant State Department officials refused to participate and Horowitz lacked the subpoena power to compel their testimony.

That section of the report states:

We reviewed relevant information that other U.S. government agencies provided to the FBI in the course of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Because the activities of other agencies were not within the scope of this review, we did not seek to obtain records from them that the FBI never received or reviewed, except for a limited amount of State Department records relating to Steele.

Two witnesses, Glenn Simpson and Jonathan Winer (a former State Department official), declined our requests for voluntary interviews, and we were unable to compel their testimony. The OIG does not have authority to subpoena for testimony former Department employees or third parties who may have relevant information about an FBI or Department program or operation.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/17/klein-ig-report-makes-clear-that-durham-needs-to-investigate-joe-biden-susan-rice-john-kerry/

STTAB
12-17-2019, 04:09 PM
I have NEVER believed that Susan Rice made all those requests to unmask Americans . I don't even believe she ever even saw the transcripts. I think she was and will be the fall guy for the worst case scenario of getting caught. I think John Brennan forged her name (or had someone do it anyway)

I saw some interviews she did on TV early on at it seemed to me as if she wasn't even aware of a lot of things they were asking her about. Now perhaps she's just a very good liar, but my bet is on her being the one who ends up in prison or dead when things are done.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2019, 04:40 PM
Don't forget Lynch and Obama.

jimnyc
12-17-2019, 05:37 PM
I have NEVER believed that Susan Rice made all those requests to unmask Americans . I don't even believe she ever even saw the transcripts. I think she was and will be the fall guy for the worst case scenario of getting caught. I think John Brennan forged her name (or had someone do it anyway)

I saw some interviews she did on TV early on at it seemed to me as if she wasn't even aware of a lot of things they were asking her about. Now perhaps she's just a very good liar, but my bet is on her being the one who ends up in prison or dead when things are done.

I think Brennan probably had a lot going on behind the scenes, and I'm sure though that he has his ass covered as he was trained. But someone will have screwed up or someone will eventually talk.... we'll see where it all leads.