PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Fisa warrants

jimnyc
12-17-2019, 03:58 PM
I still say many things started here and I still think they lied.

And remember how folks handled it when Trump stated as much? They went nuts and almost wanted to impeach him for daring to state such a thing. :rolleyes: And yet he was right. And while twitter is often his enemy - this is an example of something we NEVER would have known much about if not for him tweeting the truth.
--

The 1st Deep State FISA Warrant on Page Was the 1 In 10,000 Denied by the Court – For Some Reason DOJ IG Horowitz LEFT THIS OUT of His Report!

On March 7,2017 we reported the following –>>

The FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance) Court is in the news this weekend after President Trump tweeted that former President Obama had petitioned a court twice in order to wire tap current President Trump when he was running for office. [At this time we were not aware of the multiple renewals of the Carter Page FISA warrant application used to validate spying on President Trump.]

In his first tweet President Trump tweeted:

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

https://i.imgur.com/B7BXCXa.png

He next tweeted:

Is it legal for a sitting President to be “wire tapping” a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

https://i.imgur.com/Z9CBvGC.png

The FISA Court was put in place in 1978 when Congress enacted the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA):

The Court sits in Washington D.C., and is composed of eleven federal district court judges who are designated by the Chief Justice of the United States. Each judge serves for a maximum of seven years and their terms are staggered to ensure continuity on the Court. By statute, the judges must be drawn from at least seven of the United States judicial circuits, and three of the judges must reside within 20 miles of the District of Columbia. Judges typically sit for one week at a time, on a rotating basis.

Pursuant to FISA, the Court entertains applications submitted by the United States Government for approval of electronic surveillance, physical search, and other investigative actions for foreign intelligence purposes. Most of the Court’s work is conducted ex parte as required by statute, and due to the need to protect classified national security information.

Only two in over 10,000 applications were turned down by the FISA Court.

According to ABC News:

More than a thousand applications for electronic surveillance, all signed by the attorney general, are submitted each year, and the vast majority are approved. From 2009 to 2015, for example, more than 10,700 applications for electronic surveillance were submitted, and only one was denied in its entirety, according to annual reports sent to Congress. Another one was denied in part, and 17 were withdrawn by the government.

A very disturbing fact about the wire tapping request of President Trump is that the FISA Court turned down President Obama’s Administration’s first request to wire tap President Trump that was evidently signed off on by Attorney General Lynch. With only two applications denied out of 10,700 from 2009 through 2015, the fact that the Obama Administration’s application was denied by the FISA Court is very disturbing. The odds of this happening were 0.02% .

The Obama Presidency is clearly the most corrupt in US history.

Horowitz remains silent on this in his 450 plus page report –>>

According to the FISA Report on page 412, Obama’s Deep State DOJ and FBI decided to move forward with obtaining a FISA Warrant to spy on Carter Page and therefore candidate Trump in mid-August of 2016:

https://i.imgur.com/erzd7Xv.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/exclusive-the-1st-deep-state-fisa-warrant-on-page-was-the-1-in-10000-denied-by-the-court-for-some-reason-doj-ig-horowitz-left-this-out-of-his-report/

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2019, 04:31 PM
And people need to ASK if obama knew about ALL of this?

Pfft... you know damn well he did. Never before in history has there been a more PROTECTED president. He belongs UNDER a federal prison.

Kathianne
12-17-2019, 04:56 PM
https://image.businessinsider.com/51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009?width=400&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-17-2019, 05:05 PM

And remember how folks handled it when Trump stated as much? They went nuts and almost wanted to impeach him for daring to state such a thing. :rolleyes: And yet he was right. And while twitter is often his enemy - this is an example of something we NEVER would have known much about if not for him tweeting the truth.
--

The 1st Deep State FISA Warrant on Page Was the 1 In 10,000 Denied by the Court – For Some Reason DOJ IG Horowitz LEFT THIS OUT of His Report!

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

He next tweeted:

Is it legal for a sitting President to be “wire tapping” a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

The FISA Court was put in place in 1978 when Congress enacted the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA):

According to ABC News:

A very disturbing fact about the wire tapping request of President Trump is that the FISA Court turned down President Obama’s Administration’s first request to wire tap President Trump that was evidently signed off on by Attorney General Lynch. With only two applications denied out of 10,700 from 2009 through 2015, the fact that the Obama Administration’s application was denied by the FISA Court is very disturbing. The odds of this happening were 0.02% .

According to the FISA Report on page 412, Obama’s Deep State DOJ and FBI decided to move forward with obtaining a FISA Warrant to spy on Carter Page and therefore candidate Trump in mid-August of 2016:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/exclusive-the-1st-deep-state-fisa-warrant-on-page-was-the-1-in-10000-denied-by-the-court-for-some-reason-doj-ig-horowitz-left-this-out-of-his-report/

I will say it again, the obama was in on this impeachment set up scam from the start. Yet on the right and the left they have bent over backwards to try to keep him out of it!!!
And there is the real threat, the real culprit-- the obama, Soros, dem party and their globalist allies.--Tyr

Kathianne
12-17-2019, 05:28 PM

--

He next tweeted:

According to ABC News:

I think there’s a good chance we will see indictments regarding these warrants. Hopefully Comey included. Until this happened, I’d respected him, I was so wrong.

jimnyc
12-17-2019, 05:50 PM
I think there’s a good chance we will see indictments regarding these warrants. Hopefully Comey included. Until this happened, I’d respected him, I was so wrong.

I was so naive that not only did I trust all of them and have an immense amount of respect, I stupidly never really questioned our intel agencies and saw them as above the fray. What in the world was I thinking, I have no idea.

Now I trust NONE of them for now. It may turn out that the most corrupt in ALL of this was the FBI. But we don't know yet how much if any influence they had with or from politicians. Obviously if this whole dossier thing was going on, which started with Hillary and the Dems, the politicians and the FBI folks seemingly worked together - and that is dang downright scary to think about.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2019, 06:00 PM
I was so naive that not only did I trust all of them and have an immense amount of respect, I stupidly never really questioned our intel agencies and saw them as above the fray. What in the world was I thinking, I have no idea.

Now I trust NONE of them for now. It may turn out that the most corrupt in ALL of this was the FBI. But we don't know yet how much if any influence they had with or from politicians. Obviously if this whole dossier thing was going on, which started with Hillary and the Dems, the politicians and the FBI folks seemingly worked together - and that is dang downright scary to think about.
And that's the thing... imagine what they can do to you or I, if they can do this to a SITTING PRESIDENT.

We'd be utterly powerless.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-17-2019, 06:20 PM
And that's the thing... imagine what they can do to you or I, if they can do this to a SITTING PRESIDENT.

We'd be utterly powerless.

If they can?? They already have done it to Trump and so far have gotten away with doing it.
If the obama is not brought to justice on this the dem party will do it again and even worse some time in the future, IMHO.
And we both know the totally corrupt obama will not be brought to justice, don't we??
It should have been the traitor obama that was impeached...-Tyr

Surf Fishing Guru
12-19-2019, 03:09 AM
Just to keep it readable and easier to reply, this is going to take a couple posts.

When Trump Tweeted about being "wiretapped" he was telling the truth. For years the Obama administration had been abusing the NSA database that logs every phone call, text, email, internet history, phone GPS data, etc, of everyone around the world.

This "spying", technically FISA §702(16)(17) query abuse, on hundreds of US citizens for political purposes, mainly Republicans, supporters of Israel and anyone who opposed Obama, probably began in 2012 with the IRS targeting of conservative groups and kept evolving and finally mutated into an absolute monster once Trump became the presumptive nominee.

Some background . . .

For US citizens, the law (FISA – Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) says access to the database and exposure of this information demands certain privacy / 4th Amendment protections must be respected.

First, let's all get on the same page as to what these terms mean, what a Section "702" of FISA is, and what subsections (16) and (17) denote . . .

FISA – Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
FISC – Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (issues surveillance warrants)
§702 – The section of the Act that addresses when an American is caught up in the process of foreign surveillance
(16) – A search query based on “TO” and/or “FROM”
(17) – A search query based on “ABOUT”

FISA searches of NSA captured communications can be conducted on any foreign person without issue. All non-U.S. citizens on the entire planet can be searched 24/7/365 no issues. FISA searches on foreign people have no restrictions at all.

However, when the FISA search returns data identifying a U.S. citizen, everything changes. Those changes are under the identifying term “702”, again, a “702” is an American person.

All U.S. citizens are protected by the Fourth Amendment against unlawful search and seizure. Search results on foreigners that return results that include a US person must shield any identifiers of the US person. All direct searches of U.S. people are supposed to have a valid legal predicate and a warrant issued by the FISC.

Those limits were ignored and violated at will by the Obama administration for years.

<continued next post>

Surf Fishing Guru
12-19-2019, 03:13 AM
These illegal abuses of the NSA database were discovered by NSA Director Mike Rogers in the Spring of 2016 and he asked the FISC to do their own audit and in their top secret report (https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf) (declassified by Trump in April of 2017) they found that 85% of the queries were illegal and that, (going by the at least 5 character redaction), amounted to thousands of searches in the short 6 month window they examined. The court also states that there was no apparent reason to believe that high rate of illegal searches was an outlier and that this abuse may date back to 2012. (page 82):

https://i.postimg.cc/NGWDZWKB/FISC-Court-1a-800x505.png

Admiral Rogers also discovered very troublesome unrestricted access to the NSA database by "private contractors" including raw 702 data.

https://i.postimg.cc/W1Vn1gmy/FISC-Court-3a-800x458.png

That date is in the last sentence is important. The very next day after private contractor access was shut-down by Rogers, Mary Jacoby, wife of Glenn Simpson, founder of Fusion GPS, was at the White House and stayed there for 14 hours, screengrab of the White House visitor log for April 19, 2016:

https://i.postimg.cc/x8571WXs/mary-jacoby-1.jpg

By the end of April, Fusion GPS was hired by the Perkins-Coie/DNC/Hillary, no doubt willing and able to use all the illegal data harvested out of the NSA on HRC opponents and later, Trump and associates.

One more point, the FISC condemned the FBI for allowing private contractors to have this unfettered access and that access was well beyond any reasonable need and was the product of "deliberate decisionmaking" not an oversight or mistake. The court also states that no matter what kind of interagency agreements were made, that dos not relieve the legal requirement to protect privacy and respect 4th Amendment protections of citizens. (footnote #69, page 87):

https://i.postimg.cc/Nf6ZWZgr/fisa-abuse-improper-decisionmaking.jpg

Jump to November and NSA Director Rogers, without informing Clapper or Brennan or anyone, in what can only be described as "White Hat" frustration went to Trump Tower a week and a half after election day and told Trump about the FBI spying and unmasking of his people for political purposes. Trump vacated Trump Tower the next day and moved critical transition operations to Trump National in Bedminster NJ, never to return to Trump Tower.

Trump Tweets about being "wiretapped" a few weeks later . . .

<continued next post>

Surf Fishing Guru
12-19-2019, 03:17 AM
What I think Durham will tell us is that the entire Russia Collusion hoax -- from Crossfire Hurricane to the Mueller investigation -- was a cover-up of Obama administration illegal activities well before 2016 election day, trying to get the illegal harvesting of NSA data (AKA "spying" on Trump and others) onto some semblance of a legal footing with a falsely obtained FISA warrant on Carter Page.

The Obama Thugocracy needed that warrant, remember the first Page application was denied (with the 99% approval rate, just how deficient was it?)

The FBI came back strong to the the FISC with a new application with the Steele dossier embellishments and a warrant for Carter Page was granted in October . . . valid for 3 months . . . expiring just before Trump was sworn in . . . which made getting the renewal just as important, which is why they rehashed the Steele dossier and resubmitted another application full of BS . . . And then another, and another, which got them right into the Mueller investigation.

Why did they so desperately need the Page warrant?

That warrant gave the FBI a HUGE retroactive blanket of surveillance to throw over the Trump team.

That warrant gave the FBI an 18 month look-back on the target and then the "two-hop" rule. The FBI gets to vacuum up every communication of the target for 18 months and the first hop, everyone he/she communicated with, and then the second hop, everyone those people communicated with for 18 months . . .

If Carter Page talked to 200 people in that 18 months, and each of those people talked to 200 people, that means the FBI has the authority to examine the records of 40,000 people. With all the dirty crap they have done, what stops them from dropping people of no interest and adding a few people & numbers they wanted and/or needed, in the reams of communication records they received under the warrant?

Those responsible should hang . . .