PDA

View Full Version : so, can I come hang out?.....

PostmodernProphet
12-17-2019, 05:26 PM
looks like I underestimated the stupidity of the demmycrats........made a permaban bet that they wouldn't impeach Trump so I probably will need a new base of operations after ten years at my previous board.........

you guys used to like me........and I am pretty much just more of the same......

jimnyc
12-17-2019, 05:34 PM
looks like I underestimated the stupidity of the demmycrats........made a permaban bet that they wouldn't impeach Trump so I probably will need a new base of operations after ten years at my previous board.........

you guys used to like me........and I am pretty much just more of the same......

I used to know a guy, called him PMP for short. He posted, then a little less, then I ain't seen him on a long time. :)

Should have NEVER made that bet with the Dems in control of the house. But who could have thought the crap they would invent and create, and just how far they were willing to go with their shenanigans. You underestimated their desire to overturn the election!

Good to see you again! :) Even if you find somewhere else, pop in with us bastards from time to time. And of course, you're always cool to chill with us. No more betting for you though, you're obviously bad luck. :thumb:

PostmodernProphet
12-17-2019, 05:41 PM
I used to know a guy, called him PMP for short. He posted, then a little less, then I ain't seen him on a long time. :)
yeah, well.......you definitely had a disadvantage........very few lib'ruls to make fun of........have you found any new ones?.......

jimnyc
12-17-2019, 05:52 PM
yeah, well.......you definitely had a disadvantage........very few lib'ruls to make fun of........have you found any new ones?.......

Not many, we ain't nice people and they leave. But yep, we have acknowledged that, we need more members in general here and definitely more equal amount of members. But advertising and other methods don't work too well. :(

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2019, 06:49 PM

He hasn't been impeached yet.

PostmodernProphet
12-17-2019, 11:41 PM
He hasn't been impeached yet.

true, just setting out pillows so I have a soft landing......

Drummond
12-17-2019, 11:49 PM
PMP (if I may also call you that ?) ... sorry to see that your bet didn't go as expected.

But there's an obvious lesson to learn, one I understood myself a very long time ago: NEVER underestimate the depths that the Left can, or will, sink to in order to get their way.

Reputability is a Right-leaning attribute. You'll naturally get a bedrock of decency from our side of the fence, if you'll get it from anywhere.

PostmodernProphet
12-18-2019, 08:18 AM
Nancy fooled me when she said it wouldn't go forward if it wasn't bipartisan.......

Abbey Marie
12-18-2019, 08:22 AM
Nancy fooled me when she said it wouldn't go forward if it wasn't bipartisan.......

:laugh2:

SassyLady
12-19-2019, 01:26 PM

Shame on you for believing a politician.....

BoogyMan
12-20-2019, 10:27 AM
He isn’t impeached until the witless hump in charge of the House sends the articles to the Senate. It appears that won’t be happening for a while if ever. Good to see you back!

PostmodernProphet
12-26-2019, 10:18 PM
He isn’t impeached until the witless hump in charge of the House sends the articles to the Senate. It appears that won’t be happening for a while if ever. Good to see you back!
I agree with this.......Nancy, I and impeachment are all in limbo for now.......heard one interesting comment.....if she fails to send it to the senate by December 31, the House will have to do it all over next year.....

Mr. P
12-26-2019, 11:13 PM
I agree with this.......Nancy, I and impeachment are all in limbo for now.......heard one interesting comment.....if she fails to send it to the senate by December 31, the House will have to do it all over next year.....

And the beat goes on...just sayin