PDA

View Full Version : Does it bother you liberals

09-08-2007, 05:52 AM
When Osama comes out supporting everything you are supporting?

Personally, I would have to rethink things a little if a mass murderer was agreeing with me on most things.

diuretic
09-08-2007, 06:08 AM

Personally, I would have to rethink things a little if a mass murderer was agreeing with me on most things.

How do you know bin Laden is supporting everything I support?

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2007, 06:54 AM
how do we know you are completely liberal?

retiredman
09-08-2007, 07:23 AM

everything I am supporting? really?

I was unaware that OBL had stated come out in support of gay civil unions, or keeping a woman's right to chose, or prohibiting the sale of automatic weapons, or universal health care, or returning a sharper progressive gradient to the tax laws, or taking steps to curb humanity's negative effects on the environment..and on and on and on and on.

Could you provide me with that text of the Fatwa where he stated his support for everything that I support?

I'll wait

truthmatters
09-08-2007, 08:15 AM

diuretic
09-08-2007, 09:20 AM
how do we know you are completely liberal?

How do I know what "completely liberal" means?

JohnDoe
09-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Does it bother you when your government presents some look alike and gives him a script designed to do their opponents political harm?

Look I mean really look at the guy in the tape.

Beard is all wrong, mouth is wrong ,eyeridge is wrong, eybrows are wrong, the tip of his nose is wrong.

Heres a little note These radical Muslims consider it a sin to even trim their beards.

This guy looks like he went to hair club for men to have his beard done.

http://tinyurl.com/7xxy
here is a little information on voice morphing

wow! good information to know, from this link....i had no idea that this technology was present!!! :( and am not liking it, one itty bit!!! frightening actually and makes TRUTH much harder to discern!!!!

Gunny
09-08-2007, 09:36 AM

Wow. You sure know how to pull some chains.:bow2:

jimnyc
09-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Does it bother you when your government presents some look alike and gives him a script designed to do their opponents political harm?

Beard is all wrong, mouth is wrong ,eyeridge is wrong, eybrows are wrong, the tip of his nose is wrong.

Heres a little note These radical Muslims consider it a sin to even trim their beards.

I just put my tinfoil hat back on, thank you for sharing this!

JohnDoe
09-08-2007, 09:45 AM

I think it might be too simple minded to take Bin Laden's tape in the manner that you have....

PRESUMING this is Bin Laden and these are his actual words, WHAT do you think was his purpose?

Siding with the Dems would ONLY MAKE THE PRESIDENT and people like you that support the killing and such that has occured in this war, (grrrrrrr) DIG their heels in deeper.....to prove Bin Laden wrong and the Democrats wrong.....

This tape was MEANT for the simple minded republicans that still continue to support this war, support Bin Laden.

He wants you there Avatar.....it is YOU and your party that is SIDING WITH BIN LADEN as far as I can see.....because bin laden wants you to stay and you are staying.

So no, it bothers me nil that bin laden has said this and has portrayed himself to side with the Dems, because HE KNOWS YOUR SIDE WELL, and he knows that this wil keep Bush there in Iraq and the middle east, which is what he wants to rile his troops and get more and more people to join the Jihad against us....imo.

Just think about it for a minute or two.....

jd

truthmatters
09-08-2007, 09:50 AM

jimnyc
09-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Maybe all the stuff the libs claim Bush and co. lied about wasn't really them after all? Maybe Colin Powell's assessment of Iraq was really just a computer generated liking of him?

Now I'm disturbed!

I hope Bush hasn't created my wife, I thought she was real all these years!

truthmatters
09-08-2007, 09:59 AM
How long did this admin stick to the story that Tillman was killed by the enemy when they knew it was not true?

How long did the admin stick to the little rambo story about lynch when they knew it was not true?

How long did this admin stick to the story that we did nto use White phospherous in Fallughia when they knew it was not true?

How long did this admin stick to the story that Saddam had AQ ties when they knew it was not true?

JohnDoe
09-08-2007, 10:01 AM
tm,
the technology is there to do such with Bin Laden and his voice, but this does not mean that it was necessarily done.....

We have no proof of such, as of yet....

And don't you think we would be hearing OUTRAGE from the Arabic community if it was a fake of Bin Laden being spread around? Wouldn't THOSE in the know, like Bin Laden himself come out and discredit the tape or if bin laden was no longer alive, those that knew he was dead, come out and discredit it?

So, I am not so sure what the hell is going on here, with the cut beard and shape of his beard....but it is possible that this is him and as I havwe said in another post, this ONLY is a tape to MAKE BUSH do what Bin Laden WANTS, and that is for us to STAY there, to FUEL HIS CAUSE.

jd

jimnyc
09-08-2007, 10:02 AM
How long did this admin stick to the story that Tillman was killed by the enemy when they knew it was not true?

How long did the admin stick to the little rambo story about lynch when they knew it was not true?

How long did this admin stick to the story that we did nto use White phospherous in Fallughia when they knew it was not true?

How long did this admin stick to the story that Saddam had AQ ties when they knew it was not true?

This has what to do with OBL, his statements, the video, or claims that said video was fake?

Can you show any evidence that this particular video was edited or doctored in any way? The CIA analysts have reported that the video appears to be legit. Can you refute their claims?

JohnDoe
09-08-2007, 10:14 AM
This has what to do with OBL, his statements, the video, or claims that said video was fake?

Can you show any evidence that this particular video was edited or doctored in any way? The CIA analysts have reported that the video appears to be legit. Can you refute their claims?To me, her point is well taken, that the capabilities of doctoring a tape of Bin Laden is THERE.

I recognize that this is a possibility, but at this point, reject that possibility because I think that there would be some sort of blowback from those in the KNOW, about bin laden's real status....and I have not seen this yet or heard it yet, across the internet, from the Arab medias.

But I do NOT in any way think this is tinfoil hat thinking, because the "technology" was CREATED to fake us out, or to "fake" other communities and regions out.... It was developed specifically by our intelligence community to DO EXACTLY THAT....which is what I got out of the article on the technology of voice mutation.

jd

jimnyc
09-08-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm sorry, but I prefer to work with the cold hard facts and not conspiracy theories. When credible proof exists I am happy to check it out.

Nukeman
09-08-2007, 10:21 AM
tm,
the technology is there to do such with Bin Laden and his voice, but this does not mean that it was necessarily done.....

We have no proof of such, as of yet....

And don't you think we would be hearing OUTRAGE from the Arabic community if it was a fake of Bin Laden being spread around? Wouldn't THOSE in the know, like Bin Laden himself come out and discredit the tape or if bin laden was no longer alive, those that knew he was dead, come out and discredit it?

So, I am not so sure what the hell is going on here, with the cut beard and shape of his beard....but it is possible that this is him and as I havwe said in another post, this ONLY is a tape to MAKE BUSH do what Bin Laden WANTS, and that is for us to STAY there, to FUEL HIS CAUSE.

jd

Your wasting your time truthmatter actually doesn't care for the TRUTH because it really "doesn't matter" to truthdoesntmatter....

She spouts off with half truths and accusations but never with hard facts. Just heresay.....

April15
09-08-2007, 10:24 AM

Personally, I would have to rethink things a little if a mass murderer was agreeing with me on most things.If I was a conservative I would be ashamed that a terrorist is more correct about the world than I am!

truthmatters
09-08-2007, 10:28 AM
To me, her point is well taken, that the capabilities of doctoring a tape of Bin Laden is THERE.

I recognize that this is a possibility, but at this point, reject that possibility because I think that there would be some sort of blowback from those in the KNOW, about bin laden's real status....and I have not seen this yet or heard it yet, across the internet, from the Arab medias.

But I do NOT in any way think this is tinfoil hat thinking, because the "technology" was CREATED to fake us out, or to "fake" other communities and regions out.... It was developed specifically by our intelligence community to DO EXACTLY THAT....which is what I got out of the article on the technology of voice mutation.

jd

The guys beard and face have differences from the known pictures.

April15
09-08-2007, 10:30 AM
The guys beard and face have differences from the known pictures.Like his nose is way different and his cheeks are a tiny bit lower.

actsnoblemartin
09-08-2007, 10:34 AM
Next time, you might wanna try actually answering the question. :suck:

If I was a conservative I would be ashamed that a terrorist is more correct about the world than I am!

April15
09-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Next time, you might wanna try actually answering the question. :suck:That is the answer of the strawman question posed.

09-08-2007, 02:24 PM
That is the answer of the strawman question posed.

There is no strawman posed. its a serious question.

What part of Osama's viewpoints are correct?

April15
09-08-2007, 02:30 PM
There is no strawman posed. its a serious question.

What part of Osama's viewpoints are correct?NONE! It is what the conservatives perceive to be the liberal point of view that creates the strawman argument. Two people can say see the hill and have different perceptions of the hill. One can see a green pasture and the other a potential for development. Two totally different perceptions, one hill.

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2007, 02:31 PM
hey, give the government some credit....if they were going to doctor up a tape of BinLadin, at least they would do something effective, like show him eating a ham sandwich and reading a Playgirl magazine while telling Mohammed to go suck eggs.......

retiredman
09-08-2007, 03:44 PM
everything I am supporting? really?

I was unaware that OBL had stated come out in support of gay civil unions, or keeping a woman's right to chose, or prohibiting the sale of automatic weapons, or universal health care, or returning a sharper progressive gradient to the tax laws, or taking steps to curb humanity's negative effects on the environment..and on and on and on and on.

Could you provide me with that text of the Fatwa where he stated his support for everything that I support?

I'll wait

still waiting

::yawn::

manu1959
09-08-2007, 03:48 PM

certainly explains hillary.........

manu1959
09-08-2007, 03:49 PM
still waiting

::yawn::

so you disagree with everything OBL said?

manu1959
09-08-2007, 03:50 PM
If I was a conservative I would be ashamed that a terrorist is more correct about the world than I am!

you should move to the hills of pakistan.....

April15
09-08-2007, 04:32 PM
you should move to the hills of pakistan.....It would seem more to your conservative liking than mine.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 04:37 PM
It would seem more to your conservative liking than mine.

i am not a conservative.... but you seem to like the opinions of terrorists ....

April15
09-08-2007, 04:41 PM
i am not a conservative.... but you seem to like the opinions of terrorists ....When they say Bush is a destabilizing influence in the middle east I have to agree. When they wish to blow up innocent people to make a political statement I don't.
On the whole I have been screwed by conservative christians much more than poor atheist black people. Now if the rich christian whites were to be as considerate as the others I might change my thoughts.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 04:45 PM
When they say Bush is a destabilizing influence in the middle east I have to agree. When they wish to blow up innocent people to make a political statement I don't.
On the whole I have been screwed by conservative christians much more than poor atheist black people. Now if the rich christian whites were to be as considerate as the others I might change my thoughts.

the terrorists started the war....bush is trying to finish it....

truthmatters
09-08-2007, 04:48 PM
the terrorists started the war....bush is trying to finish it....

What will the world look like whe he is finished?

What do you forsee a "win " looks like in this war?

jimnyc
09-08-2007, 04:50 PM

Piles upon piles of dead fanatics bodies, covered in pork.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 04:51 PM
What will the world look like whe he is finished?

what will the world look like if he doesn't finish it.....

what will a win for the terrorist look like.....

April15
09-08-2007, 04:54 PM
the terrorists started the war....bush is trying to finish it....Please remember that Bush has failed at everything he has done in life. Without his family bailing him he would be a janitors helper. I doubt he could or would finish the war he declared.

April15
09-08-2007, 04:55 PM
George W. Bush Resume

Past work experience:

Ran for congress and lost.

Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.

With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.

Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as president:

Attacked and took over two countries.

Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.

Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.

Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.

Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

Signed more laws and executive orders circumventing the Constitution than any president in US history.

Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)

Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.

Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleezza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).

Had more states to simultaneously go bankrupt than any president in the history of the United States.

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.

First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

Withdrew from the World Court of Law.

Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).

All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

First US president to establish a secret shadow government.

Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.

Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.

Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.

In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.

Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References:

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.

Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.

For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

jimnyc
09-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Please remember that Bush has failed at everything he has done in life.

He dropped 2 ass whoopin's on your party! LOL

truthmatters
09-08-2007, 04:57 PM
He dropped 2 ass whoopin's on your party! LOL
'

Many in this country feel it was accomplished with vote fraud.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Please remember that Bush has failed at everything he has done in life. Without his family bailing him he would be a janitors helper. I doubt he could or would finish the war he declared.

not true.....he stole two elections.....blew up two buildings....tricked the house and senate into getting all iraq's oil and afgans heroin trade...and got all his buddies the contracts to rebuild two countries....and created a fake OBL to freak everyone out......

if the liberal crybabies actualy stopped complaining and simple said turn the troops loose and kill them all this thing would be done.....but everytime someone dies you all want to quit .....

jimnyc
09-08-2007, 04:59 PM
'

You need not remind me we have a ton of whackjobs in this country, I do live in NY after all.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 04:59 PM
'

hey you are the one that doesn't want to check ids or stop people from voting in two states.....wouldn't want anyone disenfranchised

April15
09-08-2007, 05:04 PM
not true.....he stole two elections.....blew up two buildings....tricked the house and senate into getting all iraq's oil and afgans heroin trade...and got all his buddies the contracts to rebuild two countries....and created a fake OBL to freak everyone out......

if the liberal crybabies actualy stopped complaining and simple said turn the troops loose and kill them all this thing would be done.....but everytime someone dies you all want to quit .....He has many accomplises.That is what happens when you get too much power into the hands of a few. PNAC is what happened. Bush is really a front man for the behind the scenes activities. This is for the election. The second election was most likely fair. As for the rest of your post republican congress and the fear of fear its self.
Now I must take a few minutes.

Yurt
09-08-2007, 07:37 PM
How do I know what "completely liberal" means?

http://josdigital.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/hilclt.jpg

09-08-2007, 07:37 PM
'

Yet they have absolutely no evidence of such. and those who do, like yourself, oppose every effort taken to prevent voting fraud.

glockmail
09-08-2007, 07:46 PM

Personally, I would have to rethink things a little if a mass murderer was agreeing with me on most things. I'm betting that the only thing bothersome to liberals about them being in lock-step with bin Laden is that voters might notice.

glockmail
09-08-2007, 07:47 PM
http://josdigital.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/hilclt.jpg
Holy shit is that a real picture?:laugh2:

glockmail
09-08-2007, 07:48 PM
George W. Bush Resume

... And April's resume? Zero substance. :lol:

retiredman
09-08-2007, 07:50 PM

be honest...english IS a second language for you, isn't it?

the concept of hyperbole is really beyond your grasp, isn't it?

Take a class.... learn the language...then we'll talk.

glockmail
09-08-2007, 07:51 PM

Take a class.... learn the language...then we'll talk. Try answering the question instead of deflecting it.:pee:

retiredman
09-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Try answering the question instead of deflecting it.:pee:

If OBL liked Big Macs, and I liked Big Macs, would that make me a terrorist lover? would that mean that I believed in EVERYTHING OBL stood for and he believed in EVERYTHING I and my party stood for?

It is a dumb question. Really dumb.

and you are even more dumb for repeating it.

glockmail
09-08-2007, 07:59 PM
If OBL liked Big Macs, and I liked Big Macs, would that make me a terrorist lover? would that mean that I believed in EVERYTHING OBL stood for and he believed in EVERYTHING I and my party stood for?

It is a dumb question. Really dumb.

and you are even more dumb for repeating it. Where not talking about diet, but politics and specific opinions about the war on terror. :lame2:

retiredman
09-08-2007, 08:06 PM
I kbnow you are a johnny come lately to this thread, but THIS is what we are talking about:

Does it bother you liberals When Osama comes out supporting everything you are supporting?

I took issue with that, and manu, then asked:

two moronic instances of idiotic rhetoric designed to cast a great deal of heat and no light.

I called both of them on it.

DO try to keep up.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 08:08 PM

Take a class.... learn the language...then we'll talk.

don't give up your day job....if ya have one

retiredman
09-08-2007, 08:11 PM
I have a great day job that I will reluctantly retire from in just under two years. And then my wife and I will spend the rest of our days living and relaxing in our vacation home and travelling extensively.

sucks to be you.

glockmail
09-08-2007, 08:15 PM
I kbnow you are a johnny come lately to this thread, but THIS is what we are talking about:

Does it bother you liberals When Osama comes out supporting everything you are supporting?

I took issue with that, and manu, then asked:

two moronic instances of idiotic rhetoric designed to cast a great deal of heat and no light.

I called both of them on it.

DO try to keep up. Nice try at defection once again. But my post wrapped it all up. You libs are butt-buddies with bin Laden against the US and the WOT.

glockmail
09-08-2007, 08:16 PM
I have a great day job that I will reluctantly retire from in just under two years. And then my wife and I will spend the rest of our days living and relaxing in our vacation home and travelling extensively.

sucks to be you. What, you have two frozen shit holes that spew carbon dioxide?

manu1959
09-08-2007, 08:17 PM

sucks to be you.

sounds like hyperbole to me....

JohnDoe
09-08-2007, 08:17 PM
bin laden WANTS US TO STAY in iraq, so he and others that want Jihad, have a recruiting tool, thus his video.... bush and you that support the war were BOUND to associate us with him and how to YOU this means we MUST stay in Iraq...

isn't THAT what YOU are trying to say or imply?

Osama is PLAYING YOU WELL, and you are letting him....which is surprising to me, that YOU can be so ''easily'' played by him, honestly....

jd

retiredman
09-08-2007, 08:18 PM
What, you have two frozen shit holes that spew carbon dioxide?

actually, our vacation/retirement home is in a much warmer climate - and country

manu1959
09-08-2007, 08:54 PM
actually, our vacation/retirement home is in a much warmer climate - and country

mexico.......

retiredman
09-08-2007, 09:01 PM
mexico.......

bingo

manu1959
09-08-2007, 09:11 PM
bingo

you mentioned it once before and the town....did you set up a trust to buy it? or are you far enough from the coast to buy it outright....i msn maped the city.... nice...are you out by the lake? mountains...or in town?

retiredman
09-08-2007, 09:12 PM
you mentioned it once before and the town....did you set up a trust to buy it? or are you far enough from the coast to buy it outright....i msn maped the city.... nice...are you out by the lake? mountains...or in town?

in town... and we are inland enough to own outright.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 09:15 PM
in town... and we are inland enough to own outright.

sweet....is it old mexico or new mexico architecture....

retiredman
09-08-2007, 09:25 PM
sweet....is it old mexico or new mexico architecture....

new.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 09:26 PM
new.

did you design it?

retiredman
09-08-2007, 09:27 PM
did you design it?

no... through a realtor. five years old. actually, we won't close on it for a few more weeks.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 09:30 PM
no... through a realtor. five years old. actually, we won't close on it for a few more weeks.

got any pics.....my wife wants one on the beach....

retiredman
09-08-2007, 09:37 PM
got any pics.....my wife wants one on the beach....

None yet.

remember...it is more complicated buying within 50 miles of the coast... that and the weather made us look in San Miguel.

typomaniac
09-08-2007, 09:41 PM

Nice try at deflecting embarrassment from your buddy Avatar. Too little, too late, though.

His idiocy has been in top form lately.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Nice try at deflecting embarrassment from your buddy Avatar. Too little, too late, though.

His idiocy has been in top form lately.

what the fuck are you on about?

typomaniac
09-08-2007, 09:50 PM
what the fuck are you on about?
The OP. And people who hijack threads. You know; the usual stuff.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 09:50 PM
None yet.

remember...it is more complicated buying within 50 miles of the coast... that and the weather made us look in San Miguel.

oh sorry, i meant the coast of california .... she wants one in pajaro dunes ....

http://www.atthedunes.com/

manu1959
09-08-2007, 09:51 PM
The OP. And people who hijack threads. You know; the usual stuff.

well fuck me for having a conversation with a friend....go take the piss out of avatar if you like...or report me for hijacking....but either way piss off

retiredman
09-08-2007, 09:52 PM
oh sorry, i meant the coast of california .... she wants one in pajaro dunes ....

http://www.atthedunes.com/

that looks really spectacular!

typomaniac
09-08-2007, 09:53 PM
well fuck me for having a conversation with a friend....go take the piss out of avatar if you like...or report me for hijacking....but either way piss off
All right, I'll just pull a glockmail:
:pee:

Happy now?

manu1959
09-08-2007, 10:01 PM
that looks really spectacular!

we both used to vaction there as kids but never met......i am going to have to rape and pillage a lot of land to be able to afford two houses in california......

manu1959
09-08-2007, 10:01 PM
All right, I'll just pull a glockmail:
:pee:

Happy now?

nope you are still here....

typomaniac
09-08-2007, 10:05 PM
nope you are still here....

I have all you people under 24-hour surveillance. Live with it.

retiredman
09-08-2007, 10:06 PM
we both used to vaction there as kids but never met......i am going to have to rape and pillage a lot of land to be able to afford two houses in california......

I can well imagine...one in maine and one in mexico will be a struggle until I retire and we can unload the maine property and head south

manu1959
09-08-2007, 10:08 PM
I can well imagine...one in maine and one in mexico will be a struggle until I retire and we can unload the maine property and head south

you retiring at 65 or do get early release.....

my problem is i like my job too much...not sure i can retire....my staff is way too much fun and the work is way too much fun.....

retiredman
09-08-2007, 10:23 PM
you retiring at 65 or do get early release.....

my problem is i like my job too much...not sure i can retire....my staff is way too much fun and the work is way too much fun.....

It depends more on my wife and her wishes than mine - how long she wants to keep at it...I will be all set to retire at 60... I love my job, but after my heart attack, I am committed to finding a healthy relaxing alternative to the corporate rat race.

manu1959
09-08-2007, 10:28 PM
It depends more on my wife and her wishes than mine - how long she wants to keep at it...I will be all set to retire at 60... I love my job, but after my heart attack, I am committed to finding a healthy relaxing alternative to the corporate rat race.

well done....congrats on surviving the big one....

glockmail
09-09-2007, 12:43 PM
bingo Always figgered you truly hated the US of A. Now we have confirmation.

retiredman
09-09-2007, 12:57 PM
what do you mean? I LOVE the USA... I just like living well... really really well. And living in perpetual springtime sounds wonderful after half a lifetime in Maine.

truthmatters
09-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Always figgered you truly hated the US of A. Now we have confirmation.

Is that why he served with honor for so many years?

Why is you you have no respect for the service of others?

retiredman
09-09-2007, 01:02 PM
glock only respects veterans who agree with him.

glockmail
09-09-2007, 01:07 PM
what do you mean? I LOVE the USA... I just like living well... really really well. And living in perpetual springtime sounds wonderful after half a lifetime in Maine. Doesn't surprise me that a Democrat would want his feet washed with what is basically slave labor. After all y'all fought a war to hold onto that right.

glockmail
09-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Is that why he served with honor for so many years?

Why is you you have no respect for the service of others?

glock only respects veterans who agree with him.

Unsubstantiated bullshit as usual. What I have no respect for is people who disrespect my family, then follow me around the internet, all the while bragging about how they were a cook in the navy. :pee:

retiredman
09-09-2007, 01:11 PM
I really have always taken care of the bathing ritual myself. What ARE you talking about?

truthmatters
09-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Unsubstantiated bullshit as usual. What I have no respect for is people who disrespect my family, then follow me around the internet, all the while bragging about how they were a cook in the navy. :pee:

There you go insulting service again.

Did anyone ever tell you an army runs on its stomach.

retiredman
09-09-2007, 01:15 PM

I don't recall disrespecting your family, and I was not a cook.

what ARE you talking about?

glockmail
09-09-2007, 01:30 PM
I don't recall disrespecting your family, and I was not a cook.

what ARE you talking about? How convenient of you to "not recall" and feign innocence. One more reason why you are our #1 asshole on this board and others. :pee:

His latest example here:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=111992&postcount=37

For anyone else who thinks that honor and truth do matter, maineman aka manfrommaine first attacked my family over at USMB about 6 or 7 months ago by insinuating that I was having ass sex with my teenage son. You can search yourself using the search term "daddy".

So here's to you maineman: :fu:

retiredman
09-09-2007, 02:01 PM
How convenient of you to "not recall" and feign innocence. One more reason why you are our #1 asshole on this board and others. :pee:

His latest example here:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=111992&postcount=37

For anyone else who thinks that honor and truth do matter, maineman aka manfrommaine first attacked my family over at USMB about 6 or 7 months ago by insinuating that I was having ass sex with my teenage son. You can search yourself using the search term "daddy".

So here's to you maineman: :fu:

yeah... a search of USMB will bring you to a delightful thread where glock accused me of fucking sheep, and his interpretation of anything I might have said as any insinuation of anything is just that. I highly recommend a review of that wonderful thread. It will show glock in all his hypocritical glory!

glockmail
09-09-2007, 03:11 PM
yeah... a search of USMB will bring you to a delightful thread where glock accused me of fucking sheep, and his interpretation of anything I might have said as any insinuation of anything is just that. I highly recommend a review of that wonderful thread. It will show glock in all his hypocritical glory!
Do educate us then. :lame2:

retiredman
09-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Do educate us then. :lame2:

I am certain that hardly anyone really gives a shit about your whining...but if they DO, you have told them how to go educate themselves. I have no desire nor even any interest in tutoring anyone.

glockmail
09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
I am certain that hardly anyone really gives a shit about your whining...but if they DO, you have told them how to go educate themselves. I have no desire nor even any interest in tutoring anyone. Whining?

retiredman
09-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Whining?

yeah... that's pretty much on point. You can dish it out, but whine like a girlieman when someone gives it back at you...

you amuse me.

glockmail
09-09-2007, 08:27 PM
yeah... that's pretty much on point. You can dish it out, but whine like a girlieman when someone gives it back at you...

you amuse me. Perhaps you can provide a link where I accussed you of having ass sex with your son.

retiredman
09-10-2007, 12:01 AM
I never accused you of any such thing. I can provide a link to where you insinuated I had sex with sheep. how would that work?

glockmail
09-10-2007, 07:16 AM
I never accused you of any such thing. I can provide a link to where you insinuated I had sex with sheep. how would that work?Does not surprise me you're not man enough to admit that you attacked my family. Typical of a rabid liberal and sheep-fucker like yourself. How are those barn-boots working out for you? Do they hold the rear hooves in tight enough?

retiredman
09-10-2007, 07:20 AM
what a ridiculous allegation. I never "attacked" your family.

You are just really weird, aren't you?

JohnDoe
09-10-2007, 07:27 AM
enough is ENOUGH!

ENOUGH SAID!!!

glockmail
09-10-2007, 07:49 AM
what a ridiculous allegation. I never "attacked" your family.

You are just really weird, aren't you?

That's the difference between a man like me, and a wussie like you. I admit that I called you a sheep fucker, in fact will do it again and again, since you refuse to man-up to what you did.:slap:

glockmail
09-10-2007, 07:50 AM
enough is ENOUGH!

ENOUGH SAID!!! This goes way back babe. The man's evil and a liar.

retiredman
09-10-2007, 08:00 AM
That's the difference between a man like me, and a wussie like you. I admit that I called you a sheep fucker, in fact will do it again and again, since you refuse to man-up to what you did.:slap:

I never accused you of having anal sex with your son. If you can find those words of mine that contain such a direct accusation, I would be truly amazed.

the larger point is your twisted obsession with this whole issue...and your hypocrisy - which is apparently limitless.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 08:11 AM
I never accused you of having anal sex with your son. If you can find those words of mine that contain such a direct accusation, I would be truly amazed.

the larger point is your twisted obsession with this whole issue...and your hypocrisy - which is apparently limitless.

As this happened at USMB and I was banned, then they changed my password so I can't log on, obviously there is no way that I can prove my assertion, and obviously you know that as its been explained to you before.

But the fact is that you did so, twice as I recall. Again it does not surprise me at all that a liberal like yourself would not be man enough to admit what he did, and then lie to cover himself up.

You are a sheep-fucker, a liar, a wussie, and have demented thoughts towards young boys.

truthmatters
09-10-2007, 08:17 AM
OK guys dont go burning anyones trailor down.

jimnyc
09-10-2007, 08:30 AM
OK guys dont go burning anyones trailor down.

What's a trailor?

PostmodernProphet
09-10-2007, 09:39 AM
that would be the opposite of a trailee......

retiredman
09-10-2007, 09:58 AM
As this happened at USMB and I was banned, then they changed my password so I can't log on, obviously there is no way that I can prove my assertion, and obviously you know that as its been explained to you before.

But the fact is that you did so, twice as I recall. Again it does not surprise me at all that a liberal like yourself would not be man enough to admit what he did, and then lie to cover himself up.

You are a sheep-fucker, a liar, a wussie, and have demented thoughts towards young boys.

nice touch. what a class act YOU are!

darin
09-10-2007, 10:16 AM

pssst....hit 'forgot password' - it'll reset :)

diuretic
09-10-2007, 11:09 PM
that would be the opposite of a trailee......

:laugh2::clap:

diuretic
09-10-2007, 11:11 PM
All this talk of sheep f/ing...makes me want a vacation in New Zealand :laugh2:

glockmail
09-11-2007, 07:22 AM
pssst....hit 'forgot password' - it'll reset :) Tried that long time ago. Apparently my email address was changed as well. Besides, that place can rot as far as I'm concerned.

BoogyMan
09-11-2007, 09:42 AM

Not only that, but he came out and excoriated them in that last tape for not having gotten his agenda through.

Abbey Marie
09-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Piles upon piles of dead fanatics bodies, covered in pork.

Terrorist. The other white meat.

Abbey Marie
09-11-2007, 10:21 AM
What's a trailor?

A transsexual sailor?

glockmail
09-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Terrorist. The other white meat. :lol:

truthmatters
09-11-2007, 01:21 PM
All this talk of sheep f/ing...makes me want a vacation in New Zealand :laugh2:

poor sheep:laugh2:

diuretic
09-11-2007, 08:06 PM
poor sheep:laugh2:

:laugh2: Sex tours of New Zealand? :laugh2:

typomaniac
09-11-2007, 10:10 PM
:laugh2: Sex tours of New Zealand? :laugh2:

Oh great. Now I have this image of solitary sheep striking alluring poses behind large glass windows in the red light district, with bored looks on their faces. Thanks, D. :mad:

diuretic
09-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Oh great. Now I have this image of solitary sheep striking alluring poses behind large glass windows in the red light district, with bored looks on their faces. Thanks, D. :mad:

:laugh2:

Ah, Amsterdam meets Wellington, NZ :laugh2: