PDA

View Full Version : Yikes, NJ tomorrow and a few gifts not here yet!

jimnyc
12-20-2019, 07:37 PM
I thought I had done everything timely but that assumed the USPS cooperated.

In addition to some gifts in the mail I also got some gift cards for the too hard to shop for folks or addons to their other stuff. But they are now late getting here, and plans changed a tad and I am going to NJ tomorrow to see my brother and my Dad and stepmom. But even though I bought John something sizable, unless it arrives in the postal mail by about 12:30 tomorrow, then it's plan B. And I have no idea yet what plan B is!

I guess I'll have to buy one at the store and get some cards, and look like a dummy carrying just cards through the door. But I suck at shopping for people so cards let them do so themselves!

I hate waiting on anything that doesn't have a tracking number with it.

Kathianne
12-20-2019, 07:42 PM
I thought I had done everything timely but that assumed the USPS cooperated.

In addition to some gifts in the mail I also got some gift cards for the too hard to shop for folks or addons to their other stuff. But they are now late getting here, and plans changed a tad and I am going to NJ tomorrow to see my brother and my Dad and stepmom. But even though I bought John something sizable, unless it arrives in the postal mail by about 12:30 tomorrow, then it's plan B. And I have no idea yet what plan B is!

I guess I'll have to buy one at the store and get some cards, and look like a dummy carrying just cards through the door. But I suck at shopping for people so cards let them do so themselves!

I hate waiting on anything that doesn't have a tracking number with it.
That sucks. Won’t matter though, it’s the company that counts.

Abbey Marie
12-20-2019, 08:02 PM
Deliveries seem pretty screwed up this year. They will probably show up soon.

jimnyc
12-21-2019, 12:06 PM
Leaving in like 15-20 minutes. I said to my wife "Unless the mail arrives in the next 15 minutes or so and magically has what I'm waiting for..."

And it pulled up literally less than a minute later, and everything is here!! Yaaaaay!!!

Kathianne
12-21-2019, 12:25 PM
Leaving in like 15-20 minutes. I said to my wife "Unless the mail arrives in the next 15 minutes or so and magically has what I'm waiting for..."

And it pulled up literally less than a minute later, and everything is here!! Yaaaaay!!!
A true Christmas miracle! Have fun!

Abbey Marie
12-21-2019, 08:47 PM

Told ya! That’s great