PDA

View Full Version : Biden says he'd nominate Obama to Supreme Court 'if he'd take it'

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2019, 05:21 PM
Politics
Biden says he'd nominate Obama to Supreme Court 'if he'd take it'
FOX News VideosDecember 30, 2019, 12:03 PM CST

2020 White House hopeful Joe Biden tells attendees at an Iowa campaign event that he'd be open to nominating former President Barack Obama to the Supreme Court 'if he'd take it.'

Proving yet again that there is no end to the insanity the dem party and its legions of buffoons will attempt to faithfully serve in their quest for power and a way to force us to be enslaved into their third world paradise fantasy..
obama, a known liar, traitor, corrupt and devious piece of muslim shit- to be offered this-- if Biden becomes President.
Insanity on steroids....
As the man(if one can even call him one), is nothing more than an America hating muslim in hiding, that has been foisted upon this nation by his globalist masters and the treasonous dem party... --Tyr

jimnyc
12-30-2019, 05:28 PM
I honestly think he would nominate AOC if he thought it would stick and she would be elected. Many in the left would vote in a bottle cap if they could. :(

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2019, 06:12 PM
I honestly think he would nominate AOC if he thought it would stick and she would be elected. Many in the left would vote in a bottle cap if they could. :(
And my friend, the sad truth in that points to the tragic reality that liberalism is a form of insanity!
A form that has been promoted for over 50 years in our government/dem party controlled public education system...
Remedy for that??
Seems to be none- because far too few Americans see that tragic reality..-Tyr

PostmodernProphet
12-31-2019, 07:30 AM
sad to see Biden fishing for an Obama endorsement that's never going to happen.........he just sealed his non-nomination b saying he could pick a Republican as a VP.......

Bilgerat
12-31-2019, 01:55 PM
sad to see Biden fishing for an Obama endorsement that's never going to happen.........he just sealed his non-nomination b saying he could pick a Republican as a VP.......

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hCFTC7O1pjk/XZIruzSYtjI/AAAAAAACAZI/QUKH9eRPGyMKMcmcay_WA_5ysNT36f_5QCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/1%2B1%2B1%2Bjoe%2B67567567.png

Abbey Marie
12-31-2019, 03:50 PM
It’s a desperate attempt by Joe to get some votes, by promising Obama to them in some way.