PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Was The Highest Rated Primetime Year In Fox News History

jimnyc
12-30-2019, 05:56 PM
I honestly think the other news stations are mainly responsible for the success this year of Fox news. They lied and lied and lied and reported SO much fake garbage, long before this year even started, but of course continued throughout this year. People are growing tired of the lies and BS and simply want the news and truth, and to be allowed to make their own decisions and conclusions.

I couldn't care less that Fox won, I don't want the news on TV. Just posting this article and my opinion on why. Places like CNN, where they lie over and over, and then support BS over and over and ignore so much to report on. They are in fact like a division of the Dems, they only lie more, if that's possible.

--

2019 Was The Highest Rated Primetime Year In Fox News History

Fox News is finishing up its highest rated year in company history, having averaged 2.5 million viewers in primetime over the course of 2019.

The network also led all of basic cable in total day viewers, averaging 1.4 million throughout the year, according to Nielsen Media Research. This is now the fourth consecutive year that Fox News topped all of basic cable in both primetime and total day viewership.

Additionally, Fox News host Sean Hannity had the highest rated primetime show for the third consecutive year, averaging 3.3 million viewers in 2019, followed by fellow Fox News host Tucker Carlson who averaged 3.1 million viewers.

Meanwhile, MSNBC averaged over 1.7 million viewers in primetime, and 988,000 in total day viewers, while CNN averaged 980,000 viewers in primetime this year, and just 651,000 in total day.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/30/fox-news-highest-ratings-ever-nielsen/