PDA

View Full Version : Ilhan Omar Says Trump Admin Triggering Her ‘PTSD,’ Internet Explodes

jimnyc
01-09-2020, 02:01 PM
I don't know this Jim Banks that I can recall - but he nailed exactly what I was thinking. What a disgrace to so many who legitimately suffer from PTSD, and especially our military folks affected and suffering harshly of PTSD. And she is going to claim she gets it so easily? And she gets it while giggling? This woman is a damn joke. She is also anti-American and an anti semite and an all around general POS.

--

Ilhan Omar Says Trump Admin Triggering Her ‘PTSD,’ Internet Explodes

During a press conference on Wednesday, far-left Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) claimed conflict with Iran and the Trump administration is making her feel “ill” and triggering her “PTSD.”

“I feel ill a little bit because of everything that is taking place and I think every time I hear of conversations around war, I find myself being stricken with PTSD,” Omar said.

https://i.imgur.com/NM3W8cD.png

Notably, in the same presser, Omar was spotted giggling as Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) was discussing U.S. casualties from the Iraq War, The Daily Wire reported Wednesday.

“I’m very glad to say that I was part of the 132 and also the vote for Barbara Lee’s amendment, but I think that the point of that is that that is the same war that we’re dealing with today,” Rep. Jackson Lee said. “We never solved any problems with AUMF, we left four thousand plus, maybe even forty four hundred dead, and over sixty thousand who came back injured in some form and the war never ended.”

“As [Jackson] Lee spoke, Omar could be seen standing behind her laughing while talking to her Democrat colleagues,” noted The Daily Wire.

“I recall the language in AUMF, it deals with hostilities in Iraq,” Jackson Lee continued. “It doesn’t deal with an incident or a dislike or someone in a car coming in from the airport. That is the danger of not acting and I do think with our leadership, meaning the leadership CPC, that will come together around specific answers.”

The commentary from Omar, a fierce Trump critic and frequently alleged anti-Semite, sparked a reaction online.

Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN), who served in Afghanistan as a member of the U.S. Navy Reserve, called her comments “a disgrace and offensive” to veterans.

“Rep. Ilhan Omar complained she’s ‘stricken with PTSD’ because of recent events in the Middle East,” wrote Rep. Banks. “This is a disgrace and offensive to our nation’s veterans who really do have PTSD after putting their life on the line to keep America safe.”

https://i.imgur.com/mZCvd7c.png

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/ilhan-omar-says-trump-admin-triggering-her-ptsd-internet-explodes

jimnyc
01-09-2020, 04:11 PM
anti-American. Ever supporting of muslims.

Notice she is not really ever condemning any actions from Iran, or really even terrorists. But she will take every opportunity to condemn Trump or America for various actions.

--

Rep. Ilhan Omar: Trump’s Iran ‘Sanctions Are Economic Warfare,’ Have Caused ‘Countless Deaths’

Responding to President Donald Trump’s announcement Wednesday that he will be imposing additional sanctions on Iran, instead of ordering military action, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) accused Trump of waging “economic war” – and blamed him for causing “countless deaths in Iran.”

After Trump addressed the nation regarding Tuesday night’s missile attack against American military facilities in Iraq, saying the U.S. “will immediately impose additional punishing economic sanctions,” Omar took to Twitter, condemning Trump’s move and embedding a video clip from his announcement.

Sanctions are anathema to de-escalation, Omar added:

“This makes no sense. Sanctions are economic warfare.

“They have already caused medical shortages and countless deaths in Iran.

“You cannot claim to want deescalation and then announce new sanctions with no clear goal. This is not a measured response!”

https://i.imgur.com/Z1uC8z0.png

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/rep-ilhan-omar-trumps-iran-sanctions-are-economic-warfare-have-caused

KarlMarx
01-10-2020, 05:41 PM
Let’s see

1. In 490BC the Persians aka the Iranians attempted to invade the Greeks in the Battle of Marathon. The Persians lost that battle

2. In 480BC, the Persians again tried to invade, this time during the battles of Salamis and Thermopylae
The also were beaten by the Greeks...again

3. The Persians and the Romans were constantly at odds with each other. At one time the Persians kidnapped a Roman emperor and held him hostage for the rest of his life.

4. In 1979 to 1981 the Iranians held Americans hostage

4. In 2007 a movie about the Battle of Thermopylae was released in movie theaters in America. The Iranians accused us of making the movie as a provocation against Iran. Considering the battle took place nearly 2500 years ago, I think this qualifies the Iranians as winners of the “Sore losers of the 21st century” award

Do you see a pattern? The Persians/Iranians don’t like the West! They never have and they never will!

Let’s abandon all hope that they will get along with the West and treat them as the enemies that they are and always have been

Ilhan Omar is an Iranian enabler, a terrorist sympathizer, and a traitorous little fuck. Electing this human piece of trash to Congress was an act of sheer insanity.

Gunny
01-11-2020, 06:58 PM
While I try to shy away from wishing ill on others, if someone put a .308 right through her big mouth I wouldn't have much trouble sleeping.

But again, she walks and no one does a damned thing. She married her brother. Scammed on campaign money and now openly sympathizes with our enemies. Strip her of her citizenship and deport her back to Somalia. They'll handle her "PTSD" for her.