PDA

View Full Version : Delta Force's Boykin: Trump Was Justified

jimnyc
01-09-2020, 04:07 PM
I love getting feedback from generals, high end military folks, people on the ground that actually know what the F is going on.

--

Delta Force's Boykin: Trump Was Justified -- Not Killing Suleimani Would Have Been 'Irresponsible'

Lt. Gen. William G. “Jerry” Boykin (ret.) said that President Donald Trump was definitely justified in eliminating Iranian terrorist Qassem Suleimani, and if he had not done so it would have been an “act of malfeasance.”

Boykin, the former head of Delta Force and the U.S. Army Special Operations Command, made his remarks on the Jan. 6 broadcast of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, hosted by Family Research Council President Tony Perkins.

During the show, Perkins asked, “Now, the president, in taking this action, was he justified?”

Boykin said, “Tony, this is the most insane thing that I think I’ve heard in a long, long time is this questioning whether he should have taken this guy out.”

“If he had not taken this guy out, I would consider it to be an act of malfeasance,” said the retired lieutenant general.

“This guy was planning more attacks on Americans,” said Boykin. “He had killed Americans in the past and maimed thousands of Americans.

“Here he was, in a two-minute window, knowing that he was there to plan more attacks on Americans,” said the general. “If the president hadn’t taken him out, it would have been, I think, an irresponsible decision on the president’s part.”

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/delta-forces-boykin-trump-was-justified-not-killing-suleimani-would-have