PDA

View Full Version : DRUDGE Turns Full ANTI TRUMP

High_Plains_Drifter
01-12-2020, 12:39 PM
And I noticed this LONG ago, and haven't been back since...

=============

Report: Drudge Loses 200 Million Monthly Pageviews and Goes Full ‘Never Trump’ After Inking Deal With ‘Google Partners’

The once pro-Trump has taken a very hard “left turn” (just like Fox News), and now has a decidedly #NeverTrump vibe.

Many people are asking, “what the heck has happened to Drudge?”

The once pro-Trump has taken a very hard “left turn” (just like Fox News), and now has a decidedly #NeverTrump vibe.

Now, we’re learning from Gateway Pundit that Drudge has lost 200 million pageviews and 20% of Drudge readers have bailed.:

Related: Breaking Report: Trump Suing CNN Over ‘Impeachment Bias’

Drudge knows better.
He doesn’t care.
He wants President Trump gone.

This downward spiral has been happening since 2017.

In May 2017 at his peak, the Drudge Report had over one billion views!

That’s a drop of 200,000,000 million monthly readers!

If all these Americans wanted impeachment, wouldn’t Drudge’s numbers be through the roof?

So, what gives?

Attorney and Trump supporter Ron Coleman thinks he has the answer as to what has happened to Matt Drudge.

Ron says that the reason Drudge no longer feels like “Drudge” is because it’s really not the same site we’ve come to know and love.

“He recently signed on with a Google affiliated company, which purchased Matt Drudge’s father’s website, RefDesk, as part of the deal.

Frankly, I’m concerned this is the sole reason Drudge went mainstream and to the left: to satisfy his new advertising agency.”

More: https://www.waynedupree.com/drudge-never-trump/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2020, 02:11 PM
And I noticed this LONG ago, and haven't been back since...

=============

Report: Drudge Loses 200 Million Monthly Pageviews and Goes Full ‘Never Trump’ After Inking Deal With ‘Google Partners’

Many people are asking, “what the heck has happened to Drudge?”

Now, we’re learning from Gateway Pundit that Drudge has lost 200 million pageviews and 20% of Drudge readers have bailed.:

Related: Breaking Report: Trump Suing CNN Over ‘Impeachment Bias’

Drudge knows better.
He doesn’t care.
He wants President Trump gone.

This downward spiral has been happening since 2017.

In May 2017 at his peak, the Drudge Report had over one billion views!

That’s a drop of 200,000,000 million monthly readers!

If all these Americans wanted impeachment, wouldn’t Drudge’s numbers be through the roof?

Outrageous: Report: IRS Brass Admits They Target the Poor Because It’s ‘Too Expensive’ and ‘Difficult’ to Audit Rich People

So, what gives?

Attorney and Trump supporter Ron Coleman thinks he has the answer as to what has happened to Matt Drudge.

Ron says that the reason Drudge no longer feels like “Drudge” is because it’s really not the same site we’ve come to know and love.

“He recently signed on with a Google affiliated company, which purchased Matt Drudge’s father’s website, RefDesk, as part of the deal.

Frankly, I’m concerned this is the sole reason Drudge went mainstream and to the left: to satisfy his new advertising agency.”

More: https://www.waynedupree.com/drudge-never-trump/

Drudge can go to hell. Such treachery reveals the true man. One that had a price and found somebody that paid it- a ffing traitor deserving of any "just punishment" that any person may one day deliver unto the bastard., IMHO.
Link below shows who he is and who he came from-- fing democrat maggots.
Eventually these ffing vermin always reveal themselves..
Myself I pray that true and swift justice comes the ffing maggot, regardless of how severe it may or may not be.. ..-Tyr

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Drudge

Early life and education
Matthew Drudge was raised in Takoma Park, Maryland, near Washington, D.C. His parents follow Reform Judaism. Both are Democrats who worked for the federal government, and he is their only child.[2] His father, Robert Drudge, a former social worker who founded the reference site refdesk.com and owned that site until selling it in 2017,[2] and his mother, a former staff attorney for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy,[1] divorced when he was six. Drudge went to live with his mother.[2] He had few friends and was an avid news reader and radio talk show fan.[2][3] In his book Drudge Manifesto, Drudge says that he "failed his Bar Mitzvah", and graduated 341st out of a class of 355 from Northwood High School[failed verification] in 1984, giving himself, in his words, a "more than adequate curriculum vitae for a post at 7-Eleven".[2]

In the 1980s, Drudge worked as a telemarketer for Time-Life Books.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Drudge can go to hell. Such treachery reveals the true man. One that had a price and found somebody that paid it- a ffing traitor deserving of any "just punishment" that any person may one day deliver unto the bastard., IMHO.
Link below shows who he is and who he came from-- fing democrat maggots.
Eventually these ffing vermin always reveal themselves..
Myself I pray that true and swift justice comes the ffing maggot, regardless of how severe it may or may not be.. ..-Tyr

Early life and education
Matthew Drudge was raised in Takoma Park, Maryland, near Washington, D.C. His parents follow Reform Judaism. Both are Democrats who worked for the federal government, and he is their only child.[2] His father, Robert Drudge, a former social worker who founded the reference site refdesk.com and owned that site until selling it in 2017,[2] and his mother, a former staff attorney for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy,[1] divorced when he was six. Drudge went to live with his mother.[2] He had few friends and was an avid news reader and radio talk show fan.[2][3] In his book Drudge Manifesto, Drudge says that he "failed his Bar Mitzvah", and graduated 341st out of a class of 355 from Northwood High School[failed verification] in 1984, giving himself, in his words, a "more than adequate curriculum vitae for a post at 7-Eleven".[2]

In the 1980s, Drudge worked as a telemarketer for Time-Life Books.
Amen brother Tyr.

I used to have his website bookmarked and checked it every day. Well, I never was convinced the guy was a CONSERVATIVE, even though that's what some would have had us believe. But things changed and dramatically. He linked to more and more democrat Trump bashing crap by the day and I finally had enough, that was years ago. Now we know what his true colors are... fuck him. Haven't darkened his stinking link site for years and don't plan to ever again in the future.

icansayit
01-12-2020, 04:20 PM
I had a link to Drudge on my desktop, and laptop for years. When I learned about his REFDESK deal. That meant he sold out for the Money, instead of the Honorable accuracy a few months ago. HIS LINK DISAPPEARED.

I now use OAN, and several known Conservative websites. Drudge used to get visited several times a day by me. NO MORE.

If you follow the Money. Like politics. It takes you where you don't need to go!