PDA

View Full Version : Woman claims diaper delivery from Amazon contained human waste

jimnyc
01-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Disgusting!

But trying to instantly turn it into a money grab is just as disgusting, if that happens. On her social media there was REAL quick talk of suing. Folks often see things like this as what they refer to as the "lawsuit lottery" - where the naive think they have been erred and owed lottery winnings type money!

As disgusting as this is - and she luckily caught it ahead of time, so there was no damage done. And with no damage, you have no lawsuit. What they WILL do out of goodwill is offer compensation in the manner of obviously a full refund, and usually a ton of free coupons. And technically, she is only owed a refund, anything more is above and beyond. I only say all this as it seemed odd that she went from A to lawsuit so quickly.

If I were in charge of this company, and find out this truly happened - I would offer LIFETIME diapers in return. Shows you acknowledge a mistake happened, and turn the bad news into good for their company!

--

Woman claims diaper delivery from Amazon contained human waste

A woman in New Jersey claims she got a very unpleasant -- and potentially hazardous -- Amazon delivery this week when she ordered two boxes of diapers.

Nassly Sales from Jersey City, New Jersey, placed an order for diapers on Amazon’s Warehouse section where open-box and returned items are sold to the public at a discounted rate.

When Sales opened the package, however, she said that some of the diapers had what appeared to be feces in them and were already soiled.

"I picked up the diapers and it was a little bit heavy. I was half asleep and the lights were off. At that point, I turn on the light and that's when I noticed these diapers are neatly-folded and they are soiled," Sales told ABC’s Philadelphia station WPVI.

Rest - https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-claims-diaper-delivery-amazon-contained-human-waste/story?id=68226386