PDA

View Full Version : More evidence that Epstein was murdered

jimnyc
01-16-2020, 12:48 PM
I think they can and will come up with little pieces of evidence like this showing that he was murdered, and didn't kill himself. These things all add up way too much. Hell, the size of the clothing strips alone sold me. No way he gets tiny ligature marks like that with such think clothing tied. And then the coroner explaining the broken bone, that doesn't happen in suicides. All the issues with the cameras suddenly not working.

I know there are quite a lot of folks that don't care either way, just happy that he's dead. In a perfect world, they would investigate and reveal the contents of the tapes he had in his island home. Never gonna happen.

--

Epstein Had Burst Capillaries In Eyeballs, Indicating He Was Strangled, Forensic Pathologist Says

https://i.imgur.com/CPVa5g5.jpg

A forensic pathologist says that burst capillaries in Jeffrey Epstein’s eyes are consistent with strangulation, not hanging.

Pathologist Dr. Michael Baden, the pathologist hired by Epstein’s brother to investigate his death, examined photographs of Epstein’s eyes during his autopsy, according to The Daily Mail, which reviewed an exclusive clip from a Dr. Oz special set to air on Thursday. Dr. Baden was among physicians in the room when Epstein’s autopsy took place.

Dr. Baden said the burst capillaries and “the fact that the color in his lower legs was pale and not purple or blueish” are indicative that which, he says, of strangling, not suicide by hanging — which authorities claim was the manner of death for the convicted pedophile.

“In a hanging, the arteries and the blood vessels, the veins are both clogged off and the person is pale. The face is pale,” Dr. Baden said. “It suffocates you, no blood goes up there,” Dr. Oz says. “That’s right. No blood coming in or out…. with a manual strangulation, there’s a backup of a pressure and the little capillaries can rupture and they’re best seen in the eye.”

Dr. Baden also questioned the color of Epstein’s legs after his death. “The blood settles after we die. The so-called lividity, if your hanging, the lividity is on the lower part on the legs. These would be like maroon/ purple, front and back and they aren’t.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/epstein-had-burst-capillaries-in-eyeballs-indicating-he-was-strangled-forensic-pathologist-says/