PDA

View Full Version : Religious woman just a 'tad' pushy

jimnyc
01-19-2020, 01:05 PM
Only made it like a minute or so into the video and had to stop. A quick FF through different parts shows she ends up fighting with half the store.

NOT a way to get people to listen to you about religion. Folks don't want to be bothered while shopping about religion. (nor at their front doors either). But something, something feels a little off about her. :)

Give ya an idea - this is like the first minute of the video, with her interaction with a gent at the checkout line. The bold portions are the woman, the rest is the guy. :laugh2:

I'm just trying to help you

I'm sorry but I don't need your help

yes you do motherfu**er ... you do, you do need my help sir. Can't you see that you son of a b*tch.

Could you please just let me check out my groceries

Fuck you, I'm trying to help you motherfu**er. You have to ask Jesus Christ, we're all sinners

I don't have to do anything. You're sinning right now...

No I'm not motherfu**er. You fu**ing accuser, get the fu** out of here you fu**ing accuser. You mother fu**ing accuser. Get the fu** out of here. You mother fu**ing accuser. Accuser of the fu**ing brethren you mother fu**er.

then.... "Yes ma'am. to some other lady that asks her a question!! :laugh::laugh:

Full video NSFW - https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPQ67kYVIfGi5AKi0

Abbey Marie
01-19-2020, 04:15 PM
Wth?

Gunny
01-19-2020, 08:07 PM
Alrighty then :laugh:

SassyLady
01-20-2020, 07:43 PM
Hope she is not part of that cult that beheaded non believers and sacrificed family members.

icansayit
01-20-2020, 08:19 PM
That's just about what all of us will be hearing, everywhere we go after Trump gets elected in November again.

She's not religious at all. She represents the growing Mental Illness problems we have across this country. They were all let out years ago, and now...Liberal politicians use them as voters who represent hatred, ignorance, and just plain Stupid.