PDA

View Full Version : Senior Olympics Gold Medal Winner

SassyLady
01-24-2020, 01:14 PM
So, my first year in Senior Olympics Bocce Ball all womens category in Tucson. Our team took Gold. Won 6 straight games. Each match is best 2 out of 3. Four of the 6 games came right down to last thrown ball for winning point. It was stressful but exhilirating!

FakeNewsSux
01-24-2020, 01:17 PM
So, my first year in Senior Olympics Bocce Ball all womens category in Tucson. Our team took Gold. Won 6 straight games. Each match is best 2 out of 3. Four of the 6 games came right down to last thrown ball for winning point. It was stressful but exhilirating!
I hope there were no political statements or displays made at the medal ceremony! LOL

Abbey Marie
01-24-2020, 01:28 PM
I love bocce! We play on the lawn, but just with family.
Congrats, well done Sassy!

STTAB
01-27-2020, 12:56 PM
I wonder if I could show up to the senior Olympics and self identify as a 70 year old woman and destroy in the biathalon.

Gunny
01-27-2020, 01:05 PM
I wonder if I could show up to the senior Olympics and self identify as a 70 year old woman and destroy in the biathalon.If I tried to show up as a woman at ANY event the only thing I would win is "Ugliest Woman".:laugh:

Congrats SassyLady :)

High_Plains_Drifter
01-27-2020, 03:19 PM
I wonder if I could show up to the senior Olympics and self identify as a 70 year old woman and destroy in the biathalon.
That is an interesting thought. They're doing it everywhere else so... why not?