PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Listening To The President's Team?

Kathianne
01-25-2020, 10:27 AM
More comprehensive reading of the 'TRANSCRIPT' which contains quite a lot of information on 'burden sharing,' that has been left out of House hearings and Senate presentation by House leads. Long excerpt of Schiff's fake retale of the transcript. Much emphasis of the House leads not reporting to the people any information that was exculpatory. Emphasis of the House wanting to remove the President and keeping him from being on ballots in November.

So far, compelling.

jimnyc
01-25-2020, 12:08 PM
I've been watching as much as I can, and of course reading even more. It's so hard to place any trust in anything that Schiff says. I think next week is when things will start to get much more interesting and perhaps witnesses. I truly hope that Schiff is one, or that alternatively someone investigates and more than holds him responsible for his antics and lies.

My hope though is that every last detail of Ukraine dealings from everyone comes out, but I know it won't. They need to bring in Biden and son. I know they can't be bringing in Ukranians but wish they could. There is so much more action that took place over the years than just Trump and trying to get Biden investigated. And hell, if it reels in even republicans, so be it.

The house sucks and what they did all along was not cool. And I'm glad much of it was caught. And I think there's no doubt that this is all political and all about either getting rid of Trump or perhaps giving him so much negative vibes that a democrat wins 2020.