PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden's Cave found

09-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Alright... you guys can move this to humor when you feel like it. I just wanted to get people to think it was real for a bit;)

theHawk
09-10-2007, 08:56 AM
I'd think he'd have a B. Hussein Obama sign.

truthmatters
09-10-2007, 09:02 AM
He has said in the past that he wanted the US to atack a Muslim country and draw them into a protracted war.

Any thinking person knows who really is playing right into OBLs hands.

Fool yourself if you like but it only destroys your partys future.

jimnyc
09-10-2007, 09:04 AM
He has said in the past that he wanted the US to atack a Muslim country and draw them into a protracted war.

I'd much rather be frowned upon for making tough decisions and having the balls to fight back against fanatics - than be laughed at like the loony far left liberals.

truthmatters
09-10-2007, 09:14 AM
I'd much rather be frowned upon for making tough decisions and having the balls to fight back against fanatics - than be laughed at like the loony far left liberals.

Whos laughing?

To me the lives that have been lost are nothing to laugh about.

OBL outsmarted Bush and got him to do his bidding.

He knew that an oil business man could not resist trying to Go after the Oil in the ME instead of staying on task and concentrate our efforts on the real threat.

Now Bush has us mired in a dead end war that will end badly no matter how long we stay.

This fact you people can deny but the more you deny it the more damage that is done to the R party.

jimnyc
09-10-2007, 09:15 AM
I'll be praying for you, TM. Peace be with you and best wishes!

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 09:16 AM

You guys are the only people in the country who still think the Bush administration has done anything remotely positive for the country. What's it feel like to be such a small minority?

jimnyc
09-10-2007, 09:19 AM
You guys are the only people in the country who still think the Bush administration has done anything remotely positive for the country. What's it feel like to be such a small minority?

Feels outstanding! Every time a terrorist dies I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me. I just wish they would start burying them in pork filled mudholes.

And if his approval rating is at 28-34% I wouldn't necessarily consider that such a small minority.

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Feels outstanding! Every time a terrorist dies I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me. I just wish they would start burying them in pork filled mudholes.

And if his approval rating is at 28-34% I wouldn't necessarily consider that such a small minority.

Ah, an "F." What a great thing to take pride in.

jimnyc
09-10-2007, 09:25 AM
Ah, an "F." What a great thing to take pride in.

And yet you were still wrong.

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 09:36 AM
And yet you were still wrong.

Wrong about what? That the President's approval rating equates to an F- or that you five guys are the only ones in the country/world who are still in denial enough to think that Bush has been positive for the US?

glockmail
09-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Ah, an "F." What a great thing to take pride in. What does that make the approval rating of the Democrat-controlled Congress? :poke:

jimnyc
09-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Wrong about what? That the President's approval rating equates to an F- or that you five guys are the only ones in the country/world who are still in denial enough to think that Bush has been positive for the US?

That we were in such a small minority. 30% doesn't equate to what you imply. So, with that said, you still remain wrong.

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 10:06 AM
That we were in such a small minority. 30% doesn't equate to what you imply. So, with that said, you still remain wrong.

So I'm wrong that you five guys are the only schmucks who still believe in this president but right that his approval rating equates to an F-?

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 10:08 AM
What does that make the approval rating of the Democrat-controlled Congress? :poke:

It makes it a turd sandwich with used-tampon mayonnaise and a side of AIDS semen for dipping.

jimnyc
09-10-2007, 10:09 AM
So I'm wrong that you five guys are the only schmucks who still believe in this president but right that his approval rating equates to an F-?

Yes, 5 people does not equate to 30%. And I'm the schmuck? :laugh2:

If you want to be retarded and go by "grades", then approximately 70% would be needed to reach as passing level. I guess Clinton was a failure too. Oops, we already knew that though.

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Yes, 5 people does not equate to 30%. And I'm the schmuck? :laugh2:

If you want to be retarded and go by "grades", then approximately 70% would be needed to reach as passing level. I guess Clinton was a failure too. Oops, we already knew that though.

A "D" is a passing grade jim. Barely passing, but passing. An F- leaves no doubt about failure.

jimnyc
09-10-2007, 10:14 AM
A "D" is a passing grade jim. Barely passing, but passing. An F- leaves no doubt about failure.

55-66% does not equal a D - it's still an F. Clinton didn't reach 70%.

Nice try though!

09-10-2007, 04:04 PM

Any thinking person does know who is playing into OBL hands. That is exactly why all us thinking people are opposing you.

09-10-2007, 04:08 PM
55-66% does not equal a D - it's still an F. Clinton didn't reach 70%.

Nice try though!

no one reaches. It's naive to think someone is going to please all of the people even part of the time.

Although I am willing to bet putting up side by side comparisons between President Bush and his 30% and President Clinton with his 60% will show that President Bush did a hell of alot more.

Now if he just cared about illegal immigration. If he actually shut up the border, President Bush would be at 70%

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Any thinking person does know who is playing into OBL hands. That is exactly why all us thinking people are opposing you.

I'm not a fireman, a sea captain, a heart surgeon or a helicopter pilot, but I am a thinker and I think you're right on the money!

glockmail
09-10-2007, 07:37 PM
It makes it a turd sandwich with used-tampon mayonnaise and a side of AIDS semen for dipping.:puke3::puke:

Dilloduck
09-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Whos laughing?

To me the lives that have been lost are nothing to laugh about.

OBL outsmarted Bush and got him to do his bidding.

He knew that an oil business man could not resist trying to Go after the Oil in the ME instead of staying on task and concentrate our efforts on the real threat.

Now Bush has us mired in a dead end war that will end badly no matter how long we stay.

This fact you people can deny but the more you deny it the more damage that is done to the R party.

hmm--OBL outsmarted Bush and Bush then "tricked" the democrats. :laugh2: